ITT: your favourite thing from Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJe3cdM7f1c
youtube.com/watch?v=bpRbuI5hnb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

philosophy

DTM...
>ahegao-face.jpg

lmao dont kid yourself, only philosophy you ever read was on the back of a milk carton

these lads

christ steady on sven

you don't have to defend germany all the time

For me it's the EMT 140

My BMW

the prussian army

also the holocaust

I like a lot of stuff, but I think I just love the quality of the tap water. Make me proud.

god-tier music
youtube.com/watch?v=qJe3cdM7f1c

Music.
> Equilibrium
> In Extremo
> Rammstein
> Blind Guardian
> Scorpions
> Kreator
Deutsche Musik ist die beste Musik

Aspirin

Kraftwerk

In my youth I would have said the people. Sadly in just 13 years Merkel managed to pretty much kill Germany.

Today I would say Ordnung.
...and

Krautrock

one film blewed the fuck out of millions of amurican war movies

Die musik und architektur

Waffen SS

Yeah I remember being 14 too

their position on the jewish people from 1933-45

my father...

Cost of living, tbqhwy. Far cheaper here to do a weekly shop than back in the UK or France.

Plus, I like the Pfand system

Christoph Waltz?

This propably.

Never seen that on sale here, wonder where I can pick some up. I know that there are some competitions here where people race to see how much they can cram up their nose in a certain time; delightful.

what's that?

Hermann Hesse
Fritz Lang

snuff tobacco

tabacco you snort in

I ordered it from ebay.de. Was pretty cheap if i remember right. That one is definitely the best schmalzler i have tried. From mentholated schnupf löwen prise is also my favourite.

Kant, Hegel, Marx

is it popular compared to cigarettes in Germany?

youtube.com/watch?v=bpRbuI5hnb0

found a vid on the snuff snorting competition :^)

I've never seen anyone using it. Then again I assume it's more of an old person thing and I hang around with mostly younger people. That stuff pretty much doesn't exist back in the UK. Tobacco products aren't taxed to death here, though.

You should definitely try it, if you get your hands in it. Especially that one with the yellow pack. It's so unbeliavebly delicious, it smells of coffee, chocolate, raisins, good tobacco etc. I can cram it up to my nose endlessly.

Nina Hagen and mathematics

I think it's more old peoples thing, bit I always buy it when I'm in Germany. I like it quite a lot.

I assume my local inner-city kiosks won't supply it, then. Maybe if I head to a tobacco shop I'll have more luck... I'm trying to smoke less but curiosity has got the better of me.

I actually quit smoking with that stuff. You have to snort quite a lot to satisfy the cravings though, so at one point my nose was always running with this black snot.

>at one point my nose was always running with this black snot.

not sure I'm keen on that idea, tb h but I'll probably buy some as a novelty item. Then maybe I'll just go cold turkey on all tobacco products. I'm down to a pack a week as it is.