Why do wh*Teoids throw their kids out when they turn 18?

Why do wh*Teoids throw their kids out when they turn 18?

37yo still in my mom's house

Why would you even want to live in your moms house? Total independence and privacy is great

To not get cucked by rent or mortgage

23 next month, not planning on leaving any time soon. Sister is 32 and lives with us. Neighbour is 39 and lives with her parents too.

Because they're fucking retarded.

Back then people lived in the family house. Parents, grand-parents, kids.

Then the housing market meme came in and boomers decided to buy several houses. Now we have a house shortage that forces youngsters to either live in closets with a retarded rent, or live at their divorced
moms house.

do you throw your trash out or keep it in your house?

protestants are cucks

Because whites usually get a job and live somewhere else
If it's a black it's better to have a mom basement NEET than a thug

It's literally a capitalist plot to squeeze more money out of society. We're harvested ASAP, plus if you can keep each house single generation the housing market goes way up.

So you'd rather get cucked by your mothers overbearing rules

My parents don't really have overbearing rules. If they did I'd definitely move out.

I don't understand why autists on this site don't understand nuance. Living with your parents can be for manchildren AND non-manchildren. Every situation is different.

that sounds dysfunctional. Almost incestuous

no

Yes. Explain why I'm wrong and nuance does not exist.

I pay equivalent of 370 usd per month to live at home, and i get free food and everything else as well. If i didnt pay she would probably throw me out. 21 years old.

idk I have a good relationship with my parents but I don't think they'd be ok with me yelling in voice chat or cooking at 2AM

Cringe.

Mortgage isn't you losing money, it's building equity. Rent sucks, but being independent is way better than being a man child.

How could you even meet a girl and invite her over if you're living with your mom. She would just laugh and walk away.

>Living with your parents can be for manchildren AND non-manchildren. Every situation is different.

The only situation where that is acceptable is if you have Downs syndrome. You fucking manchild soyboy cuck.

I live on my parents farm. I help my dad in the fields, chop wood, repaint the houses and help mom clean and cook.
Someday I will inherit this place.
Already have my own guest house I live in about 50 meters from the main house so I have some privacy.

I'm so jealous of you. I hope you're grateful

Ever heard of having your own room? I live with my parents and have a girlfriend. Also a home is a terrible """investment""".

Good rational thought.. Back to .

I do, never even had the idea of moving out. This is home and my parents wants me to stay. Running a farm like this is hard work.

kicking children out is a yank thing. meanwhile my parents want me to keep living with them forever and guilt-trip me about how much money i'd be wasting renting a flat, but i want nothing more than to live on my own

>its ok, I have my own room
>homes are terrible investments

Good on you. It has always been a fantasy of mine to be reborn into a farm family. I love manual labor and I think maintaining and working a farm would give you a great sense of purpose.

It's nice indeed. Been working it since I was just a small kid so it's nothing new.
Good for body and soul when you go to sleep after a long day.

I started renting my own apartment on my 18th birthday, and I'm not a first worlder. If you are over 20 and living with your parents you are either a huge failure or just autist

They are. Houses in my area are $800k+ for a shitshack, it's not worth it for numerous reasons.

Rent is throwing away money, yes. But so is interest on your mortgage, property taxes, constant maintenance fees, buying/selling fees.

Returns on average are much lower than the s&p500 which is far more liquid mind you.

Literally better off spending the money you're spending on a home on ETFs.

Housing is a shit investment across the board. It has low returns (if any), is not diversified either by sector or region, can be destroyed in a million ways from arson to flood to hurricanes, requires constant upkeep, isn't liquid at all and costs a chunk to sell. It's only redeeming factor is there fuzzy feeling of living in your own house, which is not worth all that much if you have to move. If it's that important to you, knock yourself out, but given a choice I would always rent.

>You will respond to this post with memeys and greentext

>I started renting my own apartment on my 18th birthday,
Try doing that here

25 here, have no choice.
The queue for an apartment here in Stockholm can take 20 years to get through... I've been waiting for 7 years.
And buying a place costs millions.

>t. scared soyboy neet

My city is literally only cheaper than NY in living coasts. I know London is housing hell as well, but well, I did focus on living on my own since I started working

t. Zero arguments

You are literally hours from the next European country capital, I'd imagine you guys would have such a huge array of options to work or live

Oh ok. So you're content with your parents footing the bill while you fail at life. Gotcha.

Capitals in Europe sucks to live in though..
Will move into a smaller town next year instead.

Good for you, my mother's family is Danish and they cherish their old European lives

>Mortgage isn't you losing money
Literally paying twice the money they gave you is now considered not losing money?

How am I failing in life though if I'm enjoying myself and building wealth?

You(or the other idiot) said housing is a gold investment and I listed off reasons why it's not. Please address them instead of using personal insults.

Part cultural, part the Jews jewing you to work for a house/flat.
Really, living alone is really bad, you should move out when you start a family.
t. living away alone/with roommates since 18

>hOmES aRe a goOd InVeStmEnet
horrible ROI and not liquid at all, if anything it's better to buy a rental property and rent your own place from someone else, but renting is almost always a better financial decision.

wh*Tes can't into parenting

There's only one reason people would want to live alone, to have sex freely with people and bring guys/girls over there

That's the only reason, the only advantage of living alone

As I don't run any risk of having a girl sexually attracted with me, it's better to live a home

Company, cheaper, almost no housework

>That's the only reason, the only advantage of living alone.
My reasons:
>bathroom wouldn't be blocked in the morning, could get to work earlier
>kitchen wouldn't be blocked in the evening
>would be able to cook whenever I want, even late at night
>kitchen and fridge would only have food i like, hence much more space
>would be left alone, not having people ask me if i want to do this or that
>could invite people over if i wanted to (i don't, but having the option feels good)

That's different. At least you have your own house, my family used to live in a rural area and I often go on vacation there.

They have a very large central yard and houses of my uncles are around it, they live in the same ranch yet they have their own houses.

This is a good thing, it teaches children independence and self-sufficiency. Also we are an individualist society, not backwards collectivists like certain others.

Everything you said is almost entirely location dependent. In Canada buying a house is probably not worth it, but I live in a fly over state and am paying $590 a month (mortgage) on a newish home that I will have paid off in 12 years. Plus it's in a town I grew up in, have roots/connections and never plan on leaving. Why would I waste the same (or more) amount of money on renting?

I would state more reasons about this
>Inviting a girl and being able to fuck her in the room, in the kitchen, in the living room or wherever
>Inviting my friends so we can party out loud without disturbing my parents
>Smoke a lot of weed in anywhere in the house
>Bathroom and kitchen just for me
>Choosing the furniture and decoration
>Having a place to be fucking alone when I want to