Can someone please explain to me how on Earth can an actress with a shitload of money, great looks and recognition...

Can someone please explain to me how on Earth can an actress with a shitload of money, great looks and recognition, continuously pick the shittiest fourth rate projects imaginable? Does she have the worst agent in the world or just retarded? At least Radcliffe makes bizarre as fuck movies that wouldn't otherwise be made and genuinely having fun. She on the other hand acts like the basic bitch struggling LA newcomer whore #1573934 with no prospects.

And where that ginger fag anyway.

She's a giant cunt who cannot act.

>Does she have the worst agent in the world or just retarded?
Both.

She is the fucking worst. I remember watching a snippet of a movie she made with Daniel Bruhl. Bitch had the same weird, transfixed expression as she always does during a fucking sex scene. What a wooden actress. People love to criticize Kristen Stewart,who is an amazing actor and who chooses great projects, but really the shittiest A-list actress is none other than Emma Watson.

She is not a good actress and has not much range. She seems always a little bit snobby/uptight and she obviously can't lose her accent. There are only a few roles she can pick or otherwise it will end in a disaster. She should stick to modeling and minor supporting roles desu.

there is so many things wrong with your post, I don't even know what to say, aside from "OP is a faggot"

she LARPs as Hermoine

if they happen to reach the point of too much fame and/or money they start choosing projects that they want to do themselves

choose the roles that have a personal meaning to them and the such

thus the shitty roles in shitty third class movies

>You insulted my waifu. Grave mistake. For that, you shall pay.

>Can someone please explain to me how on Earth can an actress with a shitload of money, great looks and recognition, continuously pick the shittiest fourth rate projects imaginable

It's almost as if she wasn't a good actress and hollywood knows it.

Woah.

What the hell are you talking about her films are so much better than Victor Frankenstein, Horns, Swiss Army Man, Imperium and now you see me 2. This board is shit and your post is all objectively wrong you sound assmad. She has the highest grossing Ponsdolt film and Aronofsky film.

I really don't think you watch movies as is the case. Check out the numbers of radcliffe and watson she has grosses much more than him since Potter she's got one of the highest domestic averages. Of course blockbusters help but she's doesn't want do them mainly low budget which she has been doing. Same as radcliffe.

Perks
The Bling Ring
My Week With Marilyn
Noah
Beauty and the Beast
Colonia
The circle

All better than radcliffes stuff

> Kristen Stewart,who is an amazing actor

retard.

She has a better filmography than Radcliffe and can actually act.....unlike almost every actress posted on this board. Really makes me think.

Perks is the only movie better than some of Radcliffes stuff.

She was insufferable in the circle so I won't count it.

She was great in the circle, this board really has shit taste. It also grossed a lot more then the lost city of Z it made a profit.

(OP)
Because Emma Watson is one of the worst actresses in the industry, and I say this with no hyperbole whatsoever.

She cannot emote, she has zero chemistry with anyone, she can't even do sexy/flirty. She is not engaging or believable in any way.

I mean just that "13 reasons why" girl is in a whole other league than her acting-wise. She has the same goodwill/buzz now, except she's like 10 years younger with much lower wage claims.

Not to mention Emma Watson is a complete spoiled twat on set, and nobody in the business likes her.

Go watch "The Circle", an atomic bomb, with some F-grade acting by Watson. That's why no one casts her.

emma watson is a fourth rate actress who is picking roles that are at her exact level.

The only people who think otherwise grew up watching her as "ideal waifu" in "(pre)adolescent escapism: the franchise."

You're a retard The Bling Ring and Noah are kino radcliffes films are all nothing they are doing the same things except she's in films with Bruhl, Crowe, Hawke, Hanks, Kline etc. She was actuallu good on The Circle fine meme you got there.

Emma is one of the only good actresses and this reddit reject board dislikes her because they like Emma Stone who can't act differently at all and plays herself in everything. And they like Emma Roberts who is in shitflicks with Dave Franco and on television.

>muh emmas!

all emmas are shit.

This, Sup Forums just likes actresses who are less popular and aren't in anything.

>mfw this guy arrives right on cue

No Watson is pretty damn good and has promise her role in the bling ring was peter sellers tier and elavated the film she was too good for it almost. If you look up the girl irl she played you can see she nailed her accent and everything.

Emma Stone is a legitimately good actress though.

This board seriously is triggered by anyone saying anything positive about Emma Watson all the time. Just calm down lads she's actually decent at the very least to good.

uncultured twat
Kristen chooses GOOD movies. Go watch Clouds of Sils Maria, Into the Wild and Personal Shopper to discover real cinema.

t. Reddit

She honestly can't act. The can't act meme applies to her. You can take performances for all the films and edit them together and its the same character.

No, not that user. You're a mong, kstew is jlaw tier terrible, please end the meme. Nobody watches her anymore.

>her performance in Lucky Louie is the same as her performance in La La Land

Box office poison. She's not a good actress and no one wants her. That's why she took a "break" to be a feminist, but then quickly accepted shitty roles that passed her way.

Last I saw, the ginger was busy making WW2 Kino.

She is the female equivalent of will Smith. No range. Same constipated expression in every scene. In everything she does she looks like she is holding in a fart

>mong
>nobody watches her anymore
>by nobody you mean you cuz you have shit tastes
>jlaw is bad, nobody fucking cares but kristen, kristen chooses good roles
>she deserves the credit for stepping outside that shitty hollywood actress mould and taking chances
>only american actress to win a Cesar in France
>France's cinematic standards are higher than Hollyweird's
>you probably can't even speak french you subhuman pleb

Her performance in Colonia was not wooden and better than any performance Stewart has ever given m80. Out of touch, she and Bruhl were good and I would say she outclassed him in some scenes.

Average looking if you're not a teenager with nostalgia
Is a renowned bitch
Can't act
Doesn't have much drawing power unlike other a or even b listers

A better question is how does she get any work at all?

>the star of this years and highest grossing film so far
>that also grossed more than all films from last year
She can do and does whatever she wants, like Radcliffe although not a manlet (shes small but a girl).

She is a shit actress with no range apart from playing her actual personality, she wants to make shitloads of cash and be famous

She has a good agent and the right connections from being an ultra toffynose.

Nothing here is unexpected or surprising, she can't be in good films because she would be found out and laughed at; the only exception is if her character is a humourless, bossy posh girl from the home counties and I'm pretty sure there are other actresses who could play that role better.

>Average looking

She's not average but she is blandly pretty. Her not being sexy at all doesn't help either.

According to online shes grossed more than scarjo with half as many films. Shes 19th all time with one of the highest domestic and worldwide averages. She's the opposite of box office poison, there's a different in doing blockbusters and doing small films that gross 30 million. Nobody expects the circle colonia or perks to gross hundreds of millions. When she's in a blockbuster it grossed a lot. Noah was aronofskys highest grossing and for a religious film that upset people it grossed a lot. Batb grossed a lot more than everyone on tv thought and was hoping it would Sad!

26% rotten tomatoes
lol

Watson is actually a great actress. Not shit at all, idk what these samefags are sperging over.

No bro so many other actresses are ugly she's hot

See

Sup Forums likes these (((((((actresses)))))))) instead of the lovely Watson

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with how much money a movie makes
>utterly classless

Because she's basic.

I saw Beauty & the Beast on opening night just like millions of others, but it ended up turning me off on Emma Watson as a movie star. She can't sing, she can't act, and she comes off as having Resting Bitchface Syndrome the entire time. She might have made a lot of money from Beauty & the Beast, but I question her drawing power for the future as there are many people who share this opinion. You don't need to be an award-caliber method actor to be a movie star, but if your natural state of being projects attitude rather than charm, there's no way you can be "America's sweetheart".

Is Jdar back up?

I don't know what you mean but if you check the numbers the only actress who has grossed more than her is Cate blanchett not only that its her average that's actually really high even with her indie films.

Compared them to any actress her age if you wish there's a website that does it.

Reminder all these pastas are one guy who hates Emma Watson

Beauty and The Beast made a shitload of money and was very successful. I'd say she's doing pretty good.

>will Smith

But will smith in his prime could emote well, was charming and had good chemistry with his co-stars, Watson is as sexy as a poached turd, has no chemistry with non harry potter actors and is not charming unless you like cold posh girls.

She would actually be better if she exploited these qualities as a villain

Emma Watson sounded 100 times better than Emma Stone did in Lie Lie Land. Stone unironically sounded like a man.

She may not be able to act, but she isn't ugly. She looks great with makeup and average as fuck without it.

>not charming unless you like cold posh girls.
>She would actually be better if she exploited these qualities as a villain

I unironically want this now

Dubs hath spoken

Watson can emote will you stop being an autist and saying the same tired predictable things. Shes emoted better than Will Smith always, you may notice she has so mant reaction gifs and things becsuse she's very expressive.

Emma Watson is one of the only actresses her age that can act. You not liking her doesn't mean she can't act

She carried Potter argubly with Rupert and was very good in all her movies so far that I've seen, haven't seen This Is the End. She even played a false rape accuser in Regression, good shit.

>he thinks anything Kristen Stewart has ever done is kino
Lmao, je suis alle a Paris

She's honestly never tickled my fancy, and I usually LOVE white womyns. I just don't get it.

Also she's Richard Dawkins.

>kino
>never said anything along the lines
>just acknowledged that her post Twilight career is impressive and laudable
>thought that Sup Forums was more sophisticated than that
>turns out artistry for u guys is based on how often u fap to an actress

Best post in the thread. Which happens to be the first.

god she's so hot. how can anyone not be attracted to this

Watson is a kinotress, really, she's a great actor by todays standards especially.

>he thinks awards actually matter
My god you are a child, can you just bugger off

This is really what it comes down to. A lot of the movies she's done haven't even been fundamentally bad, she just makes them bad by being there. I thought Colonia would have been a solid 7/10 with anyone else as the lead actress.

>how can anyone not be attracted to this

There are people with an actual taste you know.

She looked really bad in the circle, even when gillian went on breakdown she still looked 10x better.

She's a hardcore feminazi, playing a rape accuser should not be acting for her.

Dude Kristen actually CANNOT emote it is as if shes drugged up, the French like being cucks

Didn't Beauty and the Beast just make $1.5b box office? Anyway she's a trash human being and I don't plan to watch anything she's in ever.

Stop samefagging asshole she was one of the reasons Colonia was good. You don't like her we get it. Colonia was a 7/10.

post your 10/10

>Kristen Stewart,who is an amazing actor
WORD.

Jennifer Garner is /ourqueen/

This every other post ITT is just garbo

>every other post
Well is accurate, so based off of what you're saying, you're post is garbage and should be ignored.

agree 100%

Emma elevated Colonia, The Bling Ring and The Circle. I also think she was better than Connolly in Noah, her and Russell Crowe were the best parts.

She's better than all of Sup Forums's waifus its why they are so MAD

She the best actress of all time
My friend thinks so too picture related

Her role in Noah was very unfeminist, and some of her other films have been pretty redpilled desu.

>feminist is a hypocrite
stop the presses

I disagree OP, the brit actually makes Stewart, Lawrence Stone look like kids playing in a sandbox, a natural for sure.

You know her personally, MGTOW sperg, did she forget to respond to your fan mail as a kid? She said for the press of the film she couldn't wait to be a mother and her mom helped her with her questions.

keep going

>it's an emma watson triggers the board again episode
Remember when Sup Forums got btfo and BATB was the highest grossing opening for a female lead film?

talk more about Emma Watson's gross opening

tell us how shit our taste is please

>Shes emoted better than Will Smith always, you may notice she has so many reaction gifs and things because she's very expressive.

Mildly interesting, when I googled her and was looking for gifs, there are like 10 times more that are clipped from interviews compared to her actual performances. The most popular one from an acting bit was pic related

I think this suggests when she's acting she is actually less expressive than in real life.

Read the interview she has said she has strong family values and likes being with her family and can't wait to have children, she even enjoys chilling at home and preparing and cooking versus going out. I read the interview a while ago, she also has stated the importance of her father and fatherhood.

She was awful in all of those movies. The only reason to watch is too see that great ass shake in BR and in jeans in the Circle.

You can and people do make tons of gifs and webms from her movies. I've seen hundreds, hundreds from HP alone.

She was great in the bling ring this "board" is dead, look up the person she played it was a perfect imitation. And no she was better in the Circle than your favorite actress was in their last film.

he's really cute and autistic

She was awful in both of those movies, just because you were jerking off during both doesnt make them good movies.

I don't give a shit who this "board" likes. Emma is hot, but her acting is shitty outside of Potter. She can't sing either, B&B was autotuned to hell and back.