"Grow up, racist."

>"Grow up, racist."

How do I respond to this?

every bodies racist, a little or a lot. fucking hypocrit libs

Ad hominem fallacy bigot

Leave your gated community and spend the night in the ghetto while wearing the same clothes and accessories you would to starbucks, then tell me to grow up.

Condecending laughter

Don't.

By growing up you insensitive prick

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Africans are as superfluous as your scarf.

Become black and steal his girlfriend.

When he calls you a nigger, beat him up while she watches and laughs.

"everybody's" as in "everybody is", dude

Is there any evidence to support the theory that blacks are equal to whites, or is that just a myth that we are supposed to accept on faith?

at least im not calling people names like a child

I shoot the fucking shit out of that raging fagget

>implying, that each human beeing deserves the same treatment

You cant handle refugees from a islamic country like a sane human beeing.

Punch them square in the nose. Don't think just do it

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Get real.
Snap out if it.

Jesus Christ, this woman is not suitable for the role of President. She is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

HAHAHAHA you just posted that in the damn Venezuela bread :>)

What would the guy in pic related say, OP?

No. Egalitarianism in its essence is a Christian belief that all are created equal before God.

Its why people who look at stats and go "RACIAL SCIENCE" start crying then ban further research into our differences.

laugh and tell him he's going to die a virgin at this rate

In an ANCAP world you wouldn't even need to reply...

Look at the facts

Whilst that is true that all are equal under God it does not follow that is justification for abrogating the duty to correct sin and promote sound doctrine.

Exactly. These libshits don't know shit. If they went to a black ghetto dressed like they are and being white they would be murdered before daybreak.

>You're a fucking white male.

I thought you fags didn't like labels?

Get outta here, cuck
*stabs him*

Y-you too.

Shoot them.

No

Uhm hello?! Like.. Hi.

"Growing up" is like super micro-aggressive language against children, midgets and women, suggesting they are less mature or their opinions worth less because of their smaller stature

you're a fucking ageist sexist ableist shitlord i condemn you

thats what i want to hear, ohio

If you don't recognize differences in races then explain why a chihuahua is so fucking different than a Tibetan Mastiff

You ask them who do they feel more comfortable around a group of whites or black. When they say they would feel the same no matter what say prove it. Get them in your car and drive them to the biggest run down piece of shit in your area and drop them off and speed away while honking your horn to bring attention to him.

>is that just a myth that we are supposed to accept on faith?
>is a Christian belief
Not a Christian belief. 'Anti-racist science' sprung up post-WW2 in the following manner:

>After the end of the Second World War, scientific racism in theory and action was formally denounced, especially in UNESCO's early antiracist statement "The Race Question" (1950): "The biological fact of race and the myth of 'race' should be distinguished. For all practical social purposes 'race' is not so much a biological phenomenon as a social myth. The myth of 'race' has created an enormous amount of human and social damage. In recent years, it has taken a heavy toll in human lives, and caused untold suffering."

It was an emotional reaction to a perceived cause of genocides. Nothing to do with Christian doctrine.

Say hello to my little friend!

Oops, sorry. Thought this was /k/

Can you prove that racial egalitarianism is highly correlation with social trust and cohesion?

"Suck my dick, bitchboy."

I cant... Niggers stole my childhood

Punch him.

>"Growing up" is like super micro-aggressive language again-
THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE CUNT?

You grow up and stop being a racist.

This is what happens when conservitards try to sound intelligent.

He can wipe the sweat from his brow with it after that retort.

>Grow up

m8 chances are you were just being a bit of an edgelord at the time

don't be goofy and people won't say this to you, life isn't Sup Forums

or you can make threads like this and form emotional support systems with other spergs

The jerk store called, and they are running out of you.

Not an argument.

that's gold, user!

gold!

instituationalized racism

Punch him in the mouth.

If he does not shut up you punch him in the mouth again.

This isn't racism. You wouldn't want to do this in any poor neighbourhood lol. It's just that POC have higher rates of poverty due to systematic oppression.

not an argument

I can't believe that I forgot the picture.

cringe

Homogenous societies have higher level of trust and happiness, people are more likely to donate to charities and pay taxes for development programmes. Not like someone from a 60% white country would understand. #just98,5%whitecountriesthings

Anyone in the US can succeed. White poverty is a thing there and you don't feel in danger in Appalachian poor who're neighborhood. In fact people there are more sweet and helpful than uptight white yuppies on Long Island.

>provide extensive evidence that races aren't inherently equal

Appalachian poor white*** neighborhood

Wow, how dare you say all children are racist. By implying that racists need to grow up you are disenfranchising those under 18.

It's a meme, you dip! Do you not know the popular culture of the internet?

lol at this spectrum support group thread

the answer is you walk away like a man with maturity and self-composure you half a tard person

i bet your dorky ass has complained over the constant irrational urge to violence in the black community in other threads without seeing the irony here

Muh fking erection

Stop being an ageist you intolerant bigot

Because they feel like they have hope as they have white privilege. POC neighbourhoods don't have that hope and so they lash out because they feel this is their only option.

more cringe

Grow a dick, weakling cuck.

Grow a pair, pussy.

Motherless
"Midget Helena"

You're welcome...

Some of the greatest minds of all time have been totally racist.

The founding fathers were racist as fuck and they are definitely smarter than anyone you fucking know.

why can't normal sized girls have bodies like this

literally anyone who answered with violence is just as bad as your average thug in every worldstarhiphop fight video and you are too lost to denial to see it.

you are the same as they are you uncouth peasants.

You respond with logical arguments to back up your point and attempt to have a reasonable conversation even if your viewpoint is rejected on predispositions.

>Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>systematic oppression

LOL SO FUCKING FUNNY. Best satire I've ever heard.

SAY IT WITH ME, KIDS!

"NOT!"

So, you acuse me of being immature for having a different view than you. No, I am not a racist nor have any kind of hate in my mind. Just learn to accept that there are other facts and views different than yours.

> i tip my hat and say good day sir

"Put your mouth on the curb."

>racist

Reminder

cal him a pussified cuck lefties hate being called cucks m8

"If I had a dollar for everytime I was called racist a nigger would try to rob me"
When they call you racist get really racist.

Not an argument.

it's called the social contract son.

not my fault you are as emotional and peasant as violent maori trash.

literally confirmed for as bad as they are.

>Being against racism is like being against plate tectonics or biology. You're a science denier. If you believe in evolution you believe in racism.

s-stop user t-that's degenerate

With a smile.

institutionalized racism

If you're too stumped or triggered to handle a situation just because someone called you a mean word like "racist" then you shouldn't even bother trying to have an adult conversation.

Get your life together.

Why would you cuck a fellow human being?

suck my dick nigger

this.

thank you non-sperg person.

grow basic interpersonal skills you hostile spectrum faggots.

Ironically this also works as the OP's answer

>If you're too stumped or triggered to handle a situation just because someone voiced an opinion that you consider "racist" then you shouldn't even bother trying to have an adult conversation.

>tfw I'm black
>pull the race card on this cracka

>an name calling attack
vs postulating a valid argument.

you just can't reason with 'da feels

>Abos
>even a subspecies