The final 5D chess move?

We're all aware that trump made the comment and doesnt matter what he meant by it.

But did everyone notice for majority and a certain number of yourselves including me for the initial reaction was civil war or nationwide violence and NOT voting or doing anything legal?

Did trump just make the entire country admit war is on everyones mind? This is neither pro nor anti trump.

>inb4 shill
>inb4 trumpster

meh, just sit back and watch the infighting

concerning yourself at this point in this years political agenda is a death sentence.

What was your reaction or assimption to it?
Just because the ship is sinking doesnt mean you dont have time to bullshit

I noticed the first things liberals could think of was murder, when I heard it, the first thing I thought of was voting. They're just projecting their violent thoughts onto trump

Jesus Christ, this woman is not suitable for the role of President. She is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Liberals was a given. The chihuahuas of politics

This country, along with the entirety of the west, is dying. Besides, it's literally what the second amendment is meant for. This will serve to get people talking about the constitution and the legitimacy of overthrowing an unjust government.

This, they don't even realize their worldview is twisted, cynical, and dark, very dark and dystopian. All they can imagine of their opponents is that they're violent insurrectionists that need to be put down, this will be self fulfilling prophecy if it continues to escalate

Im just making the obersvation that the popular unsaid answer is war

This. Trump was also speaking to federal employees, militaries (worldwide), and Hillary's own staff.

Leave it to the pros.

Honestly what did you mean by it?

We all feel it op.
We all feel something in the air.

But if he did it on accident or purposely trump got the majority of the country to think it

Somehow replying to shill threads are more interesting

I was in surgery yesterday and zonked out yesterday and today on pain meds. What did he say?

He certainly showed that the leftist media has been floating the concept. I watched it the bit in full and had no thought about anything besides the gun rights lobby and their power over congress. When the liberal media made the claim about assassination I had no clue what they were on about.

What surprises me more is that I didn't see that conclusion where they did because I spend enough time here that I've speculated on what will happen if the election is stolen by the elites and globalist plutocracy. The conclusion I've drawn is after seeing so many trump events and speeches, I've gotten familiar enough with his style and manner that I didn't think he could mean anything else.

I'm willing to bet the SS were laughing about the people calling in about it. Those guys have gotten to know trump pretty well at this point and hold no belief that he would call for hill's assassination. The word in DC is that the SS guys are rooting for Trump, not even bothering to keep it a secret.

Honestly this will be my reaction if they come for our guns.

There will be no boating accidents or "im sorry officer no guns here", just war.

Isnt the FBI protrump? Who in the alphabet soup is even with her?

Trump has been hiding his "powerlevel" for years, watch parts of his party come in and leave and his strategy stays the same.

It's HIM speaking out there, HIM strategising, and his party are just people he's bouncing ideas off.

He has successfully hidden how outlandishly smart he is and they are all paying for underestimating him, he started the game early and they may never catch up.

He is far beyond 5D chess at this point m8. He's playing 7D Go

Like i posted in the OP was this a interexistant level tic tac toe move?

Like grooming the nation to prepare for war or atleast have it on everyones mind?

Also i would like to point out the coincidence of the rate of ANcap meme popularity was around when trump made that comment

Furthering of grooming the nation?

It was just a second amendment joke, he couldnt help himself. Media fury.

Yes it's about saying what's on everyone's mind.
It's called signaling.
It only furthers his support across the spectrum, trust.
He knows what he's doing.

Go praetorian guard, I guess.

He's playing 7d go across 9 5d chess boards and msm has started trying to play 3d othello

He's not a politician, he shoots from the hip, I guess it works for him generally but I doubt it was calculated. It'll be digging deep into bedrock if it works for him again. One thing we know, he's sincere, he's not just manipulating people with words - he's in the fight too.