Tim Drake fans Are all Over 40+

Tim Drake fans Are all Over 40+

Tim is over rated and his fans are retards.

I'm Tim Drake fan and I'm only 26.

Lol sure.

I'm living proof you're wrong. And Damian sucks.

Nope I'm +20.

50+

sure.

Damifag's on the roll today.

he's right.

yes, they have taste conditioned and improved by age and experience.

I was born in Clinton's first term.

old.

Who?

>Damifag's on the roll today
Not Damifag the English is too good, and their use of punctuation isn't making me angry.

So you're just gonna make these threads every day now?

Tim's the best Robin by virtue of every other Robin being better when not being Robin.

A thread died for this.

Tim was the ONLY Robin for like fifteen years. Dick hadn't been relevant in the Batbooks since the 70's, and all of the stories about him were simplistic and dated. He was with the Titans or in limbo or doing his Batman Lite routine in his solo. Jason was generally disliked and killed off. Meanwhile, Tim was running around as an independent hero, while still acting as sidekick to Batman. He was the perfect reader insert character in the Batbooks, which is precisely what Robin was designed to be. Early Tim was the ideal Robin for the modern age. 90's Tim was like crack for every late 80's kid (me included).

That doesn't make any sense

Tim Drake has fans?

Then again, Jason Todd has fans too which is even more incomprehensible.

old.

I think that's part of the problem with me--he was too perfect. They tried something different with Jason, making him more of a bad boy, and when it didn't work and the "fans" voted to kill him off, they made the least offensive candidate for the role possible. The problem with the least offensive candidate is that there's often not much interesting about them.

Ha! Robin fans!
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!