87% Approve of Black-White Marriage

Since all americuks approve race mixing marriage, America is already great again.
Approval of marriages between blacks and whites is up one percentage point from 2011, when this attitude was last measured. Approval has generally increased in a linear fashion from Gallup's first measure in 1958, reaching the majority threshold in 1997, and crossing the three-quarters line in 2004. Eleven percent of Americans today say they disapprove of black-white marriage, compared with 94% who disapproved in 1958.
Blacks' approval of black-white marriage (96%) is now nearly universal.
lol

>tfw USA will become Brazil by 2030

>tfw USA will become Venezuela by 2040

These people just don't want to get called "racist.

Don't lose your time, there's a black boy/girl waiting for you. Go and get them!

Can white compete?

Faggots. It's a just another eugenics program. The worse whites will drop out of the white market and at least make some less violent mulattoes.

what do you fucking do with yourself at that point?

What a coincidence! That's about how many Black-White marriages fail within the first five years!

>what do you fucking do with yourself at that point?

Kill yourself. Race mixing approval of black-white marriage is now nearly universal.

Can white compete?

Yeah, that is way too high, so people are definitely lying. Even in many liberal groups people talk shit in private about women and men who fuck blacks.

As long as they are actual black people instead of niggers, I don't have a problem with it. Genetic diversity strengthens a population, we see this all the time in dogs. Nuts have far less health problems than "pure breeds." the key is preventing the lesser examples of the species from reproducing with the rest of the population.

Lie about race mixing is politically correct. Get married is like living in a lying...?

>Genetic diversity strengthens a population, we see this all the time in dogs
People aren't dogs. No point in being able to fight off a cold if shitskins keep shooting people for their phones. That's what medecine is for.

Let me guess, Hillary will also win because she polls so well? The people who take these are usually liberals or afraid of speaking out. Most people talk shit about race mixers behind their back.

Yeah, just ignore everything else I said to suit your own agenda.

>le Blacks and le niggers are le different le things

Who fucking cares? It's current year, gov.
I don't care if you marry a miniature donkey and dye it's fur blue to look like your favorite /mlp/ character.
This board is for political discussions, bix nood. Go back to your containment board.

GOOD GOYIM

FEMINISM WAS A SUCCESS

Nuggets care different genes that affect intelligence and reason. If a black man has the genes that allow him to compete with whites on an intellectual level then his genes should be allowed to enter the general population. It's eugenics, how is Sup Forums anti-eugenics?

I don't.

Nearly half of American blacks (49%) and Hispanics (47%) are satisfied with the way things are going in the U.S., compared with 28% of whites

Basically people either lie or are saying they approve when really they only approve of marrying upper class smart blacks, which are like 1% of blacks in America. The correct answer is disapprove.

And yet the rate of white-black marriages has been going down since the early 90s.

People aren't might be more tolerant of mixed race marriages and yet they aren't marrying outside their race.

Really makes you contemplate the disparity between peoples stated beliefs and actions, don't it familiaris.

It's inevitable that you like black women, Sup Forums

I don't get why "colored people" is such a racist thing to say. Nonwhite is comparing the colored person to whites, as if white is the standard. At least with "colored" a person owns his/her color.

This is simple perception. Very subjective. You have no objective indicators.

>everything else
There wasn't much. Go to africa and raise your mutts there, don't drag your country down with you. Everybody wins.

Black goddess

Niggers don't get married they knock up some white cunt and leave

>And yet the rate of white-black marriages has been going down since the early 90s.

And replaced by white-spic marriages, no doubt

Do you have any idea what happens in non-geneticly diverse populations? Do I need to bring up the potato famine or the disease that plagued wine producers in Europe? DNA is DNA no matter what species or race you're looking at

really makes you think huh Sup Forums?

Nope man, this is the real problem (pic related).

Yeah, never though about the divorce rates involving Simpson's characters

Who's that?