Judicial Watch uncovers 44 Clinton State Dept email chains not previously turned over

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-new-batch-hillary-clinton-emails/

The State Department turned over 44 new Clinton email chains not previously submitted to the FBI. You can download them from the press release linked above.

Does this mean she lied to the FBI when she said she handed over "all" work-related emails?

Going through them now to see if there are any other goodies.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/
adam.curry.com/enc/1470600293.925_chucktoddexplainstrump2blamefornohillaryliescoverage.mp3
adam.curry.com/enc/1470600293.925_cbsfessesup-trumpgiveseveryexcusetonotcoverhillary.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=uNc-Wl2Z3pQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nancyboy Comey said as much when he made his excuses for letting her off

Jesus Christ, this woman is not suitable for the role of President. She's a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

This will surely kill her campaign

Delete this

Day by day something comes up about Clinton that makes me revile her more and more.

She's literally a saturday morning cartoon villain; utterly irredeemable while simultaneously incompetent and incontinent.

I want to make this woman lose.

sic semper tyrannis

I know Comey was more or less cornered into saying she lied to congress earlier, but the perjury claim would require a separate investigation. Could this arguably reopen an existing investigation? (on second thought, I'm sure they will say anything to not recommend indictment before Nov)

*sigh* (it won't)

Of course she lied, she's a professional liar. Our legal system is full of holes that she and her army of lawyers know how to exploit.

Bump

#whokilledseth

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

Who talks like this?

Fun fact: sic semper tyrannis is the short version of Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis which translates to "thus always I bring death to tyrants"

Nobody cares, she'll win by a landslide.

>t. increasingly nervous half head

wtf

>... and maybe some Tootsie roll pops. .I like the orange ones best-

Stealth meme, nice

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail...

>said the increasingly nervous republican for the 8th time this month

So the clintons are hanging out in Austin Texas?

>implying that anybody will cover this for normies to listen

I wonder if they hang out with Alex Jones?

wow i am a #trumpmissile now

>newspeak intensifies

Cans.wav

Hillary will be in finished soon, kek orders it

I don't know how to feel about this.

If only

Of course not but we can still dream.

The fuck is this faggot talking about?

>Trump tells his supporters to murder Clinton
>Trumpfags think some leaked emails are important
lol

christ now im dying for a tootsie roll pop

>Trump tells his supporters to use legal action to protect the constitution
>Hillniggers think this is a "threat".

He stated for them to deal with her regarding her common sense gun legislation.

>unlike the criminal liberals the first thing we think of when "deal with" is a negotiation not assassination and considering how clinton made reference to the JFK assassination and her big push has been to push the hashtag "#killTrump well really shows where you are at.

did you know? : we are working with interpol.
>aiding an ebedding a known felon is an international crime.

Trump should be talking nonstop about the stuff the MSM refuses to cover, forcing them to cover it.

adam.curry.com/enc/1470600293.925_chucktoddexplainstrump2blamefornohillaryliescoverage.mp3

adam.curry.com/enc/1470600293.925_cbsfessesup-trumpgiveseveryexcusetonotcoverhillary.mp3

>well we would normally cover all this incriminating stuff Hillary has done, but Trump keeps saying outlandish things and we just can't help ourselves, we have to cover the silly shit he's saying.

mfw all the shills that have ever bothered me will actually be brought to justice.

No that faggot lives here. He's an author and advertising agency co-founder.

I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at Clinton rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Sick fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNc-Wl2Z3pQ

wew lad

>Delete this
what like with a cloth or something?

why delete the thread? would you like to correct the record?

>Sick fucks.
i guess im a sick fuck, i want to do this.

>"improving their lives"
>" "

o shit my melanin rich friend

What did she mean by this?