So, this is our Lego Batgirl

So, this is our Lego Batgirl

If only she was a little younger. Muh dick wants a chocolate Batgirl.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/fy7xGhj.jpg
ancensored.com/files/images/vthumbs/r/65cdbe9f10bd8d0d16ae07aa3d7a6558_full.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are there almost no good chocolate girl superheroes?

I want to eat her chocolate Hershey nipples

Does batgirl go ass to mouth?

Fuck off Randall

>side of head is cut short.
Please stop

It seems like most people think being a chocolate girl is enough and don't bother to give them many or any defining characteristics. Outside of being a chocolate girl.

She can't be Batgirl she's fraternizing with the enemy.

There is a universe where she started making out with that harley and it is not this one

I can't name a single cape chocolate girl who has a personality outside of "chocolate girl".

Which is a shame. We need more chocolate girls.

Photon up until the Ultimates where she has become little more than Carols coffee gopher and Blue Marvels dick warmer used to have a pretty solid personality. Maybe Misty Knight too. But they were both created way before just being a non white male was enough to warrant a column about being super hero. Natasha Irons had a strong personality even though I don't remember her being used that much.

Her Lego figure and Gordon's is chocolate too.

Fucking Flashpoint ruining everything.

Reminder that she's fucking Batman in this movie too

Because you faggots complain when we get one.

Bull-fucking-shit.
There's complaints when an established hero gets turned black, not when a new hero emerges and happens to be black.

Get that weak ass bait outta here.

Nope. We complain when its obvious pandering and or the entire focus of her character is that she is a certain color.

Just make a fucking black character and don't mention or bring up that's she black because it shouldn't be relevant

But outside of Punisher that one time that very rarely happens.

What you are talking about is legacy heroes, something that goes back decades upon decades in comics.

>implying the string of legacy heroes turning black in the past few years isn't pandering

Yeah man, the new Powergirl and Iron Man are totally in sync with how it's always been done.
Solid argument, we simply bitch because we're racists.

Nobody minds Kamala, but everyone hates the new Iron Man.

Legacy can be done right, often simply by being part of a good book/story, but let's not pretend the bad reception of the "new" black heroes is due to anything else than poor execution.

Build up a new strawman and try again.

Wasnt Rhodey Iron man for like years?

In fact Hulk,Thor and Cap were all supporting cast members of the heroes they took over for, not random ocs like say Kyle Rayner or Barry Allen or the Giant Sized x-Men

The quote "bad" legacies seem more connected that a lotof the "good" ones

You know in live-action I think she would make a fairly good Batwoman.

Gordon confirmed for...Wait, what's the male version of a coal burner?

Fucking love Rosario Dawson.

Oil Driller.

I don't care how old she is I would still annihilate her vagina.

She's been busy mouthing off and being a good little SJW protesting and getting celebrity arrested at whiny SJW events. I'm sure Marvel will not care she's voicing a LEGO.

If it was just the poor execution folks would be talking more about the poor writing that "sjw" crap and 'ajenda pushing".

rarely to you here details on plot or charcter development or story arcs or the like the critique overwhelmingly is based on the "sjw-ness" and there race. and the perceived focus on there race. Closet thing to actually aesthetic driven commentary was Squirrel Girl and even that got filtered through " it look like tumblr/webcomic"narratives. If you think bullshit culture wars have infected us you are deluded.

Do we talk about the Captain America plot? No its all ranting about mexicans and buisness.

thor's plot? No its circle jerking about feminism

Chulk? People who actually read it dig it but in threads about Marvel in general no even talks about the story (becasue of course those types dont read the books)

Hell the one ethnic legacy I have noted who actually gets harped on for the quality of the books is Sam and I hazrad a guess its because no one notices he's latino so his hate is Bendis/Loeb hate rather than "sjw" hate.

Oh yeah, but I mean in terms of playing Babs on screen

I would not mind fine chocolate playing her in the Johns/Affleck Batman movie

She has "nudes"

i.imgur.com/fy7xGhj.jpg

NSFW, obviously

Damn son

Where's this from?

>Yeah man, the new Powergirl and Iron Man are totally in sync with how it's always been done.
Considering how Jon became a lantern, yeah.

>sidecut

She also voiced Diana in the Justice League movies, Throne of Atlantis and the one with the Teen Tittans.

>shoulders as wide a ships

Low tier.

Her body is formless like a block of cheese with tits.

It's not a buzzcut sidecut, though; it looks bretty good.

>That puss
>those tits
>Low tier
Nigga fuck your shoulders.

Literally seen a more womanly shape on trannies.

ancensored.com/files/images/vthumbs/r/65cdbe9f10bd8d0d16ae07aa3d7a6558_full.jpg

She is a goddess

It's a hotlink doofus.

>I've never read comics in my life
the post

Not to speak of the difference in quality between those books.

Stop posting on your phone, yout auto-correct is making it nigh impossible to follow anything you're trying to convey.

Also, lurk more, as nothing you've stated represents how things have been recieved and discussed here.

Where even is a clitoris? I'm not kidding.

>batgirl
I'm noticing a pattern, DC

Looks like Cory with long hair.

love her, her work, but hate her politics

>It shouldn't be relevant

If we lived in a perfect world. If a character's gonna be a voice box for people's frustrations, so be it. That's why people live Spidey so much. I agree that it's easy to fall into levels of pandering, but the usual reaction to any type of minority character is met with criticism. You can't deny that

well she's a celebrity, no celebrity anywhere has likable politics. except the ones who've transcended the political scene

I remember not liking rocksteady's oracle because oracle sounded like a black woman to me, then I found out she really was being voiced by the black and she got dropped for a white sounding actress for the role in AK.
It's weird cause i never had this iissue with any of phil lamarrs non black characters he voiced, like samurai jack.