Movies you couldn't finish

movies you couldn't finish

Does getting kicked out of the movie theater count?

Cause I got kicked out of Freedy vs Jason at the time cause I didn't have an adult in the theater with me

I couldn't finish it with my parents

yeah, I tried watching this last night after seeing a couple threads on Sup Forums and its really just dull, turned it off about halfway through. Not even Jake's character was enough to save this trash.

This is the only movie I have ever walked out on.

Cutting out 30 minutes of this move would have substantially improved it. I got so close to turning it off about two-thirds of the way through. Fortunately the ending helped to redeem it somewhat, but I did not enjoy the experience overall.

i alt f4d my stream as soon as they showed what ALF stood for

>walking out from a Shalamaladingdong movie

what if the twist at the end was that movie was actually good? you missed the twist, user. THE TWIST.

It was fucking horrible. I left before the end plot twist is theres a fucking monster in the pool.

What a fucking gigantic piece of shit movie.

boogie nights.

shit was so degnerate

>The twist is that there is no twist
Fuck you

I honestly can't remember the last movie I finished. Usually about half way I go do something else.

Serious, man.

i never walk out of the theatre because thatd be a waste of money, but many movies i pretty much turned off my brain and focused on little details of the movie and chewing my popcorn.

movies ive streamed or downloaded? closed many. more than ive finished.

i literally dont have it in me to sit down for an entire feature at least in my own home. id rather feel busy doing inane shit.

had to watch this for a film course
literal cuck core
one of my favorite teen movies, stop being so contrarian

You're just a fag lol

shaking my fucking head Fampai

Love Exposure. I enjoyed it while I was watching it, but I was watching it on TV and 5 hours including ad breaks is just too much

I'll watch it some day, Japkino like that deserves a proper viewing

paterson was so boring

Walked out after twenty or so minutes.
Truely awful.

Kys

Dune

Watched about 40 minutes and I had literally no idea what was going on

Didn't understand the plot even slightly, might as well have been watching random shapes and colours flashing at me

Holy fuck are you me

how bout this

movies you had to take a shit to

t. ultraplebs

kys coen cuck

wow user you're so badass! you sure showed showed them! i bet you cringed and facepalmed after that

More like movies you couldn't make it through 5 minutes without deleting with extreme prejudice.

Literally walked out in 5 mins. It was a free show too.

Does drinking a bottle of wine and passing out in the first 10 minutes of the film then waking up during the end credits count?

Have never had such little desire to attempt rewatching a movie. And, I never fall asleep or walk out of a movie.

'Working girls', the one about the upscale hookers. General yuckiness, which perhaps is the point.

I walked out of Pirates 5 in the theater because I was so fucking drunk, but then I went back to the theater the next day and finished it.