Are we being raided or is there just that much autism here?

>Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail./
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>/pol will deny this

Yes you are because you fags keep replying to shitty bait.

I really can't tell who is Shilling who anymore.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

Wtf, I love filters now!

Seriously use a fucking filter.

First day on Sup Forums lad?

1% shilling, 99% shitposting

Business as usual.

It's a raid.
We already knew Hillary put down $1 million to flood Reddit and Facebook. Was only a matter of time before she got to us. (Well, not her personally. You know what I mean. Another million buys a whole lot of minimum wage earners to shitpost various websites.)

Sage shill sage

CTR was posting here 8am est last Saturday for about an hour.
>realized it didn't do shit
>left at 9am
One of them made a thread claiming he was redpilled after coming here and he would quit CTR
>board erupts into chaos
12am that same day
>Aussies got off work and found out what happened
>board enters /happening/ mode
>claims mods are allowing it/inside job
Mods wake up to being called niggers and cucks in multiple threads
>mods begin to ban

All there has been for the last 3 days are shitposts for (You)s. Were going on our fourth day of damage control

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Hail Selassie, this pagan is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in Babylon.

Trump is a cuck and a loser.

return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig. and belongs in jail

Jesus Christ, this woman is not suitable for the role of President. She is a fanatic and a racist pig. and belongs in jail

I got warned for posting that very nice meme.
I've been here for 10 years and that's the first time I got warned.
Very, very dangerous. Use it sparingly my friends.

What is CTR?

return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function( >9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110 ){
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

>Jesus Christ, this woman is suitable for the role of president. She is fantastic and experienced, and belongs in the white house.

It doesn't matter. Just go by the reality.

Trump has some business knowledge but he's not competent to run a nation because he is behaviorally disinhibited, probably has been that way since he was a teenager, and he doesn't known when to shut the fuck up.

Very much like /pol.

>>What is CTR?

An organization called Correcting the Record, which is made entirely of university students for employees. Hillary hired/gave them money to go around on all social media and internet platforms to flag and report all posts that aren't pro Hillary. They came here for a bit and realized how organized, intelligent, and united we are and left. Appearantly this place is too peaceful for the likes of them

its a raid

Hello newfriend, welcome

>They came here for a bit and realized how organized, intelligent, and united we are and left. Appearantly this place is too peaceful for the likes of them

something tells me you're being sarcastic

>you have no power here.

the DONALD has gained hoards of supporters
to derail this SJW libtard mess

>before Muhammad tells you to Shariah, lol

Lil bit, but everything before that part wasnt. CTR has basically pruned Reddit to hell and is currently getting Sup Forums's mock twitter accounts banned in the masses.

>why doesn't she just build a white house for herself?

she's sold America out enough to afford it

THIS IS WAR BABY! HAHAH!

>Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Its a meme you stupid cucks
The more you mock the shills, the more obvious they become

I personally post it in every anti-DT thread just to diminish the CTR's efforts

>suitable
as a door prop for radical islam
>fantastic
at lying
>experienced
at killing people and being corupt
>belongs
in the trash
>woman
is the gender she loves.

>t. Eric,The God-Son

OP is not a faggot

>Implies he has a filter
>Clicks on a thread with content that is being filtered

Kek

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail./

>854 results

really makes you think

>make Saudi Arabia Great Again

the new slogan!!!

Bernie-cucks, and Killary shills, are fucking scared of Trump. If he was a non-threat they wouldn't even mention him, but look at this insane shilling.

Why do they fear him so much?

> a Dilma-Clinton
esta disposta a todo tipo de sujeira pra ganhar
esa vaca ven aceitando grana, a muito tempo

even Brazil knows Hillary is for SALE

How do you think the credit card with "Trump" at the end of it got online?

thank you for the info

I find it funny, tbqh, because they're trying to preach otherwise to the choir.

Like, wow, shit, nigga - we are in the information age. It ain't like newspaper where people don't otherwise have other sources to access and learn about stuff.

Keep with the times, gramps

>saves the thumbnail because he got called out too often for image.jpg
What's goin' on, shill?

Correct The Record is a strategic research and rapid response team designed to defend Hillary Clinton from baseless attacks.

Dios Mio! This man is not fit to be Presidente! He is a fanatic and Capitalist pig and belongs in a Cuban gulag...

This isn't your fucking safe space you red pilled retard go get fucked

Realistically speaking this is mostly people we fucking humiliated for the last six months during the Primaries, who are fucking assfractured that we didn't elect a true constitutional conservative (tm) and who have been bitterly waiting for their chance at "revenge" for months, gnawing at their shields waiting for a chance to take their revenge on the mean 'ol Alt Right for blowing them the absolute fuck out.

There may be actual shills here, but I recognize the style, desu. It's mostly buttmad Sup Forumsacks who are upset that their candidates lost, Redditors who are furious that we were right about Sanders, and maybe a sliver of people actually immoral enough to openly support a criminal.

There are also a high proportion of absolutely asshammered Euros who are still furious about the Brexit and perceive us as an extension of that movement (which they lost) and as such, want to vicariously strike out against Nigel Farage by attacking the next best thing.

Nobody here actually thinks Hillary is a good candidate, because she is completely indefensible. Defending Hillary Clinton is like defending Young Earth Creationism. It cannot be done on a board like this. If CTR was ever here, they left with their fingers broken and their jaws wired shut after the first week, because their strategy of making a case for Hillary simply doesn't work.

he is most famously know for the reality tv show the apprentice. he was also the butt of jokes in media through the 80s. thats literally his credentials. hillary is shit but he is a fucking JOKE.