Can someone please explain this scene?

Can someone please explain this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQbSG0uQWDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it's inexplicable

It's infinitely complex.
Philosophers have been banging their heads over this scene from before the pyramids were built.

check em

also check THESE

2deep4u

The plot was a vehicle for the visuals. The innocence and brilliance of youthful perception. A love letter to our world and what is in it.

Just kidding I meant THESE

It's avant garde interpretive filmmaking

Try again nerds

pathetic

What is that in the background?

this thread is haunted

It's a movie about the wild west and the guy with his hands in the belt is the sheriff.

It's an examination of artificial vs natural power between two men

haunted... with the spirit of digits

This scene dives into the psyche of Big Guys and the type of men who merely think that they're in control.

check em

It's basically a ploy for Bane to fake his own death and kidnap Dr. Pavel.

DR PAVEL I'M CIAAAAAAAAAAAAaarrgghhh

watch the movie again please

Everyone trying to get dubs is pathetic

>6543
Sequentials are the new dubs

dubs

dubss

nice try hothead

third time the charm

cute, kiddos. now let the adults do their thing

Dubs and baneposting is officially a dead meme

you guys just ain't big enough

i'm a quick learner and I'm gonna succeed

Shit thread

dubs and Sup Forums is the best board

le BASED get
sorry but /d/ is still best board

Check em shitheads

Are we all cursed to no dubs?

I will try my best to end this stagnation!

HHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGG

The whole scene was a figment in CIA's imagination. Bane the "big guy" represents CIA's pride. The dream explained how the movie will lay out.

n00bs

fjdkajf

tfw big enough to war spacetime

this is just sad

how many years has it been already. will this fucking meme ever die? what's with this movie?

It will be extremely painful.

This is a big thread

I have some big dubs for you

PARA TIIIIIII

There he is, there he goes again.

Look everyone, I posted again! Did not the dude's shit surrounding? Oh my God! I can almost see your pathetic slices glowing in the dark, all illuminated by your screen is the only source of light in your county. On laughing like a little girl again when writing your little shred of Bath and filling the hood. You know what? Maybe even filled it. Maybe you're a NINI so disgusting you paid for 4canal pass and all you have to do is choose the photo. And boy, do not know the photo? The epic agent CISEN is not it? I guess, Mojoncito, cagandote both laugh while clicking to throw your Takis the floor. But it's Thumbs, your boss cleanse him in the morning. Oh that's right, he chispoteó not tell me you live with your mom! You're a fucking fat fucked and I like you already got fed up with you. So pissed of errands all day, every day, for a grown man who spends all day in 4changos posting about a crap film layer. Just imagine it, and then you had thought you'd be a politician or a footballer or something chingón and then you became a NINI. A pathetic fagot NINI bathroom. She probably cries until he falls asleep every day thinking about how fucked up is the roll as would disappear. Do not even try to talk to you because everything you say is "FOR YOU, FOR YOU, FOR YOU".

You have become a parody of yourself. That's all you are. A sad dwarf laughing in the dark as he prepares to delve into the same dance that has made chingamadral times already.

And you know what? That is all that will be.

Idiots, getting dubs is easy.
fck nigz

Today I will remind them.
youtube.com/watch?v=oQbSG0uQWDk

Dr Carson.

Where is this at?