Trump Supporters: "I like Trump because he isn't afraid to say exactly what he means."

Trump Supporters: "I like Trump because he isn't afraid to say exactly what he means."
Donald Trump: "If Hillary wins maybe someone can assassinate her."
Trump Supporters: "He didn't mean that."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg
youtube.com/watch?v=7HoaC3iRx44
politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/0508/Hillary_cites_RFK_assasination_in_explaining_why_shes_still_in_race.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zNjmcU3Ab5c&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/Xi9dy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ruining best girl with CTR bullshit
I honestly hope to God that you die the slowest, most painful death imaginable and that your soul burns in agony for all eternity.

I'd fuck her desu

But that's not what he said, you fucking moron

armed insurrection doesn't equate to hateful assassination

and hypothetically, what would killing that puppet do anyways?

Hillary meant it when she said it about Obama in 2008. She even use the word "Assisinated."
youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>her

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Do not reply to shill threads

He did mean it. Right after he said it, he said "and that would be a terrible day." Nothing wrong with saying it. The idea that we should violently resist our 2nd amendment being taken away should be commonplace in our country.

Diddn't he say "maybe hey can do something about it"?
I understood it as suggestion to get their fat asses out and vote or talk to people with facts or something.
How retared is everyone to think that he caled for her death?

Who is this cunny bunny?

but he didnt say that moron

at least quote properly

this meme has gone too far

Delicious pasta

I just saw this on Sup Forums
Holy shit the shills are real

Never change Japan

shh...
let me dream

confirmed for not knowing about fanaticism, racism, or jail. what exactly qualifies you to decide who is suitable for the role of president? eat fuck ya shit bird.

James Comey: Hillary Clinton is a Liar
Hillary Clinton: James Comey said I didn't lie
Politifact: Did she really just say that?

Thank you for Correcting the Record. $0.02 has been deposited into your account.

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

Jesus Christ, this woman is not suitable for the role of President. She is a criminal and murderous pig, and belongs in jail.

actually op sounds calm and you sound upset

>the world isn't black and white
>except for everything Trump says

I hope he did, she deserves to hang for the shit she has done

He said that second amendment guys could do something about Clinton and/or her judges. He didn't say WHAT, and obviously the 'what' he intended was that they would gently take her aside and have a peaceful yet lively discussion about the Constitution over coffee and amaretti.

>meme

> If XXX wins maybe someone can assassinate xer
that's Hillary's words though

The armed forces back Trump, law enforcement backs Trump, border control backs Trump, every single registered gun owner in America backs Trump. You really think we would let this crooked bitch get away with ruining our country? Not without a fight

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function( >9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110 ){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

Who is that?

To the top!

Naw we would fuck shit up guerrilla warfare style and there is nothing they could do about it

Asuka Langley Sohryu

Amazing

>Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.
What's that again?

Those cookies look delicious

I am now a #cruzmissile

Wtf I hate this man now.

John Kerry threatens to kll Bush

youtube.com/watch?v=7HoaC3iRx44

HRC Threatens Obama

politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/0508/Hillary_cites_RFK_assasination_in_explaining_why_shes_still_in_race.html

Biden threatens Obama over 2A

youtube.com/watch?v=zNjmcU3Ab5c&feature=youtu.be

r/pol thread

archive.is/Xi9dy

Don't forget who will be POTUS!

Shills are in full force

>Brazil
Most of your country belongs in prison.

Prisons have better conditions than Brazil.

We are you tomorrow. And I'm with her.

Jesus Christ, this woman is suitable for the role of president. She is a fantastic and intelligent woman, and belongs in the white house.

>If Hillary wins maybe someone can assassinate her

That was never said, retard.

Back to Sup Forums with you.