I WAS IN A VERY FAMOUS TEEEEVEEE SHOWWWWW

Other urls found in this thread:

samanthagoestorestaurants.tumblr.com/
bojackhorseman.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to be an architect

I'M BOJACK THE HORSEMAN

Bitchass Hickman

I wish there were more shows like this ...

Can you people just fuck off to reddit and take your feels with you?

I want Sup Forums to leave

DUDE DEPRESSION LMAO

samanthagoestorestaurants.tumblr.com/

ABSOLUTE MADMEN

BACK IN 2007,

I WAS IN A NOT SO SUCCESSFUL TEEEVEEE SHOW!

Is releasing a show on one day a good idea? Looks like it burns the fuel fast.

Oh look another thread about r9k the show.

There is literally nothing r9k about this.

It's super convenient and allows you to watch at your own pace. The only issues whatsoever are you can't regulate the pace of discussion on a weekly basis, so Sup Forums (and Sup Forums for everything not Bojack or Voltron) kinda goes up in flames a bit with spoilers. However, if you avoid sites where you discussion will be taking place it's much preferable to episode-per-week format.

>that awful season finale

should've just capped it with this

any before anybody makes a faggy mst3k reference, fuck you

that show is gay and talking over hilarious sci fi flicks is gay

My problem is I a slow watcher. I watch maybe 1-2 eps a day so I take a week to consume it. The Sup Forums fun is over at that point. Also there isn't much speculation what happens next.

most people discuss TV shows with their irl friends

our problem of course is that we don't have those

just each other

there really should be a mr. peanutbutter version of that pic

I have friends. They don't watch Bojack, though.

My girlfriend got me a couple of merch shirts though, that was nice of her.

>Bojack is constantly portrayed as an extrovert
>LMAO R9K DA SHOW HUE HUE MEMES
I want Sup Forums to leave

>merch shirts

SHIT I didn't know they had shirts!

Guys.. Bojack..

kills.

Have you guys visited his fucking website?

bojackhorseman.com/

Yeah I have Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities What Do They Know Do They Know Things Let's Find Out shirt in black and a I Had A Ball At Diane's 35th Birthday Party And Underline Ball I Don't Know Why This Is So Hard in gray.

Aha! Haha! What?!

Kek, do those last three images load for anyone else?

you do? don't people with friends have more exciting lifes and can talk about their experiences?

Judah was the best new character

>not wanting to see the long-awaited resolution to the strainer and stripper whale story arcs

pleb

>All this faggots cryng about a cartoon on a cartoon board

Sorry if our show is the only one making success and is not on Hiatus

I've never fully understood Judah's intentions

He was hired help so he was just trying to help

Yes i know, but i don't know why i always had a bad feeling about him like maybe he was gonna betray Princess Caroline or something..

>success
>Sup Forums is the only place I've seen it discussed

Keep pretending that first world problems the show is good.

>that Orangina ad
>the fucking Lawnmower Man

>Implying you ever go anywhere else

Honestly if they ended on this it would had been even worse than the actual season finale.

Although I hope next season they break from their current formula. It's like they always use episodes 10 and 11 for the emotional punch and then just leave 12 to be a lead in for next season.

Downer Ending was always my favorite episode, but That's Too Much Man frigging destroyed me.

Judah is derived from Judas

The like archetypal traitor in Western culture (Unless you subscribe to the noncanonical Gospel of Judas, anyways)

It would be weirder if you didn't think he was going to betray her

>Sup Forums is the only place I've seen it discussed

Holy crap you guys are sad

BACK. IN 2016

I WAS IN A MEME SHOWWWWW

OMG SO SAD AND DEEP I CRI EVERYTIEM!

>I Had A Ball At Diane's 35th Birthday Party And Underline Ball I Don't Know Why This Is So Hard

jesus christ I had no idea they made these, thanks user

That's too much, man!

Wow you must either be autistic or just edgy to the point of numbness congrats man!

They did it again

Absolutely brilliant

>edgy
How is what he said edgy?

>hurr durr let me make fun of this sad part of a show i dont like im so epic xD

That's not what edgy means. You're acting like this is a serious tragedy or something. I like the scene, but you're being a bitch right now.

at the very least it's shitposting don't be a faggot

Using buzzwords like autistic and edgy is as bad as shitposting. So is "ironically" doing this xD with greentext assumptions. You can both leave.

>yfw What are you doing here

I'm still completely bummed out from this episode.

>the next episode will start in 15 seconds.

Poor Sarah Lynn. I actually wanted them to be happy together

Suck a dick, dumb shit.

What did she mean by this?

That was too much, man

She brought it on herself, she got clean for the sole reason of getting a better effect when she got back on drugs.

Fuck man, I was re-watching the whole series again after watching the 3rd season, and I had to skip that part because it made me too sad.
That's too much, man. Too much.

Why is it always episode 11?

Why can't we be happy, Sup Forums?

If only the show had a more dramatic and detailed looking style. These scenes could have even made me feel worse.

Because it's the second to last episode
It's Bojack hitting rock bottom for the season before the final which is the fallout from that along with some form of new hope for the future.

Where can bojack honestly go from here?

Also, food for thought

Why exactly was Todd angry at Bojack for sleeping with his friend? He even says he's asexual

What non movie relaterd job is Bojack going to end up trying?

Will Mr Peanutbutter and Diane have to take care of their nephews when captain dies?

>Men are the worst is a real line,said by a real character,non ironically

why did we let that happen

What happened to the manatee?

She was taken care of

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS ;_; THE BRIGHTEST LIGHTS BURN THE FASTEST

Forgot image
F

>some form of new hope for the future.
He really should have stuck with doing Ethan Around. It would have been amazing if instead of spazing out about that girl, he tried to set her right, and be a positive father figure to her.

Because Horsin' Around lasted 11 Seasons. And Bojack's life started going downhill after it ended.

>Why exactly was Todd angry at Bojack for sleeping with his friend?

Considering that Bojack had no emotional investment in her, I think it was just the prospect of him taking emotional advantage of her when things between her and Todd still weren't clear.

Not the worst thing he's done, considering that her and Todd weren't officially dating or anything, but still kind of a dick move to catch her on the rebound.

No way she's dead. people in Bojack's life need to die with him fully aware of their death and (appropriately or not) him feeling responsible for it.

So what did you guys think about Todd getting to drop the f-bomb in this season?

Damn..

inb4 Bojack Horseman season 11

It was a pretty damn defining moment, think about the people in his life who dropped the F bomb

Herb was during his time when he was famous.

Caitlyn was from his past before he became famous

Todd was after Bojack's post fame.

Everytime the bomb was dropped each season it was from someone during a different time period in Bojack's road to fame and a reflection of his greatest mistake he ever made to those close to him.

Season 4 is going have Him saying it, "I Fucked Up"

What's he been doing this whole time?

She's gotten out of worse scrapes.

It lasted nine

>Will Mr Peanutbutter and Diane have to take care of their nephews when captain dies?

Captain got his twisted spleen removed so he's probably not going to die. And if he did, Mrs Captain is still capable of taking care of the little Peanut Butters. She was just off running a race during Mr's visit, and that's the reason she didn't make an appearance. Both Captain and his wife would have to unexpectedly die or something for the little Peanut Butters to become orphans that need Mr PB to adopt them.

>Implying she won't survive through some kind of convoluted and hilarious shenanigans

I mean to say Charlotte.

It only lasted 9 seasons though

It hit hard, man

Especially how offhand it was, it wasn't like the other seasons where it was a big line with a lot of buildup. They know we know what it signifies.

Hard swears only used during actual serious moments is a nice change of pace.

Potential scenarios.

>What you said
>Bojack drops the F bomb to Mr. Peanutbutter
>Bojack drops the F bomb to Diane
>Bojack drops the F bomb to his daughter
Is it bad I want to see Bojack lashing out at his daughter for not getting away from him before he ruins her life?

So in all serious discussion, why do shows like BoJack Horseman tend to have a bigger following on Sup Forums while shows like Rick and Morty tend to have a bigger following on Reddit?

On an unrelated side note, I really like the ending theme for BoJack Horseman, do you guys know any other bands that have that generic, indie, folk rock sound to them?

Going to work at the business factory, doing business at the stock market, taking the car to the place

The usual

He could still get a fatal infection or something as a result of the surgery

And Mrs. Captain can die during the Iditarod or something

It clicks with our sense of perptual cynicism where as Rick and Morty was more at the moment cynicism moment. Most of us have been burnt pretty badly by popular culture that is is hard for us see a golden moment due to a variety of reasons. some distract themselves with drink, others with cute anime girls who have nothing to worry about dancing to sugary happy beats and then there is us. We get our joy from the misery of others and rationalizing our worst mistakes we have make in our lives.