It's a Sup Forums goes out in public and runs into a real life celebrity episode

It's a Sup Forums goes out in public and runs into a real life celebrity episode.

I have no idea what he thought he was grabbing for, the handles on the right side

>believing this shitty shoop

Damn he's cute, I'd suck his dick (no homo).

this seems shopped, pic related

>believing
Are you fucking autistic?

>implying the hand on shoulder isn't the original shoop

I met Kevin James a couple of weeks ago. I was just looking for something new to read at a local bookshop when I saw him next to me. I said "Hey, you're Mr. James, right?" trying to sound as casual as possible. He turned back and glared at me for like a whole fucking minute, I was too scared to move. Then he just said "What the fuck is your problem, sport?" like he was fucking Gatsby or something. I was speechless so he just kept asking like 10 more times until I replied "nothing". That was when he started laughing and shouting "PRANKED, TOTALLY PRANKED DUDE", after which it came a session of inexplicable fart noises.

He was so focused on making these sound as real as possible that he didn't even notice I was moving away from him. I tried to get back to my business but I couldn't help hearing how he was asking a guy who worked there if they had books on mall cops. The guy was just trying to explain that those probably don't even exist, but he wouldn't hear a word of it. He just said "Do you know who you are talking to, kid?". He finally bought a book by Camus, in its original language, and left the bookshop pretending to speak French, when he obviously didn't. I could hear him shouting in the middle of the street "Sacre bleu!" for like another entire minute.

>tfw she caught me

>me on the right

>Sup Forums doesnt love Best Enma anymore

What went so wrong?

>best emma
>not stone

murder your own self my man

I never noticed that literally everyone in the restaurant is looking at camera dude. based

Funny thing in this picture she's having dinner with notorious paparazzi Simon "bad side" Donowitz who at the time threatened to release some nudes of her unless he was paid. Legend has it that she turned into her current form so next time no one would want to see her nudes thus rendering them worthless

go on

Wow that's a little inapropes tbphsenpaifamalam.

anyone have the blowjob version of this?

Post the original

This dude is going all in, no hover hand like most betas here would do.

>This dude is going all in
In a brotherly kind of way though.

>touching your sister's tits
Your family sounds fun.

Roberts is a Hillary supporter just like this dumb fridge bitch.

Also Roberts is starring in a romance with a nigger too.

Like Mom always says, "as long as you're touching a tit it doesn't matter whose it is"

Hahahahaha!

thanks for keeping us updated on the latest BLACKED material Sup Forums