Hillary wants to abolish — essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick…

>Hillary wants to abolish — essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick…
>(CROWD BOOING) If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don’t know. But — but I’ll tell you what. That will be a horrible day. If — if Hillary gets to put her judges — right now, we’re tied. You see what’s going on.
What did he mean by this?

ISNT IT OBVIOUS???? HE THREATENED HER

HE ISNT WUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT OF ANUTHING EXCEPT THE SHOWER SOAP PICKING UP COMMITTEE IN FEDERAL PRISON

WTF I HATE THE SECOND AMENDMENT NOW

SMOEBODY NEEDS TO TELL THE SECRET SERVICE

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

WHAT THE FUCK ITS DIGUSUTING HE THREATENED HER JUST BECAUSE SHES A WOMAN

HE IS SO RACIST

Fuck off period stain

Japan posters are busy today

drumpftards on sewer side watch

Pol BOFH

They're paying gooks now?

>all different IDs

Fuck off momiji

Japan pls

lmao they're paying a bunch of japanese to shill now

what a psycho

I am now a #HildoDildo

Nip pls go. No blonde American pre-teens here.

>This is illegal to view in Japan

Just pixel my shit up sempai

Thank you based english teacher

why are the gooks on Sup Forums acting up?

You been drinking too much sake, Satoshi. It's time to go get your Saber body pillow and call it a night.

wtf her vagina is big enough to stuff a football into, sideways

THIS IS WORST THAN THE TIME HE THREATENED TO KILL A DEAD SILDIERS PARENTS BECAUSE THEY WERE MUSLEMS

HE NEEDS TO BE ARREST

am i misunderstanding this or is he more or less saying ' that part of the constitution that says you should have guns to stand up to corrupt government should be used to stand up to a corrupt government'?

But she's my main in doa5

Proxies

Basically it works this way, if you have a strong, hot opinion on US politics and you are trying to pass anything as a fact and you are not using a USA flag you are shilling.

If you are talking shit about my man Trump on THIS BOARD OF ALL PLACES then you need to go support shillary somewhere else.

If you are trying to recruit people to shill for you (either side) just put a link or something that I can go to and you'll get a dedicated troll/shill of your own from a nice Australian IP

Proof trump pays the Japanese to false flag on pol.

better a false flag than a genuine fag

referring to you btw

I shall now refer to all leafs as momijis

He implied that if Hillary picked super crazy judges, people would be justified-perhaps-in using their guns to kill said nominees.

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function( >9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110 ){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

good

OVER 9 GORRILLION PROXIES

So Hiroshimaand Nagasaki are looking good these days. It would be a shame if someone ruined them.

wtf her vagina is big enough to stuff an asimo into, sideways

He's basically confirming that he's just a shillary plant

Dumb bish should hide her social media better.

You little shits... I lost respect for your people today. I will celebrate when China invades your country.

It's clearly one personal using multiple proxies.