After SDCC 2016'S Cup O'Joe panel...

After SDCC 2016'S Cup O'Joe panel, PREVIEWSworld has updated the pages of Marvel comics expecting to arrive in October 2016 but not the covers. Here are the changes as follows (aside from the Civil War II: The Oath, Deadpool #21, All-New Wolverine #13, and the previously announced Deadpool: Back in Black creative teams):

On Amazing Spider-Man #20, a Clone Conspiracy tie-in, Christos Gage will return as co-writer.

The Jim Cheung piece included with The Clone Conspiracy #1 reveal is a variant; the regular cover will be by Gabrielle Dell'Otto.

Prowler #1, also a Clone Conspiracy tie-in, has an unannounced artist joining Jamal Campbell on interiors.

The Marguerite Sauvage piece that comes with the Black Panther #7 page in the Marvel NOW! previews magazine is a variant to the issue in question.

Uncanny Inhumans #15 will have Aaron Kim Jacinto as interior artist (instead of the originally announced Kev Walker) and Jeff Dekal as regular cover artist; the Karl Kerschl piece that comes with that issue's page in the Marvel NOW! previews magazine is a variant.

Doctor Strange: Sorcerors Supreme #1 will have a regular cover by Javier Rodriguez, instead of the Rafael Albuquerque one.

Paul Renaud will return to drawing the interiors (instead of the originally announced Daniel Acuña) of Captain America: Sam Wilson in #14, whose cover is by Marcos Martin.

Mingjue Helen Chen is Gwenpool's new cover artist starting from #7 (shown in the Marvel NOW! Previews Magazine).

Deadpool #20 will have interior art by Scott Koblish and cover art by Tradd Moore.

Uncanny Avengers #15's cover artist is Meghan Hetrick (shown in the Marvel NOW! Previews Magazine).

Ario Anindito will draw Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. #10.

Mahmud Asrar is the new regular artist of Totally Awesome Hulk, but for some reason #12's interior artist is listed as Mike Del Mundo.

Christian Ward will return to the Ultimates as #12's interior artist.

Invincible Iron Man #14's cover artist is Dale Keown, instead of Mike Deodato.

A-Force #10 will have cover art by Stephanie Hans.

Scarlet Witch #11 will have interior art by Leila del Duca.

Yasmine Putri is Silk's new cover artist, starting with #13 (shown in the Marvel NOW! Previews Magazine).

Nathan Stockman is the cover artist of Spidey #11 as well, replacing Khary Randolph in that role.

Spider-Woman #12 will be Veronica Fish's first issue as penciller.

Moon Knight #7 will have interior art by James Stokoe and Francesco Francavilla.

The Punisher Annual #1's creative team is:
>(W) Gerry Conway (A) Felix Ruiz (CA) Rahzzah

Doctor Strange: Mystic Apprentice #1's creative team is:
>(W) Will Pilgrim (A) Andrea Di Vito (CA) Michael Ryan

Deadpool: Back in Black #1 will have two variant covers by Rob Liefeld, and a Kabam variant.

Enchanted Tiki Room #1 will have a variant by veteran Disney fine artist Jody Daily.

The Dark Tower: The Drawing of the Three — Sailor #1's creative team is:
>(W) Robin Furth, Peter David (A) Juanan Ramirez (CA) Jay Anacleto

Han Solo #5 will have cover art by Kanome Shirahama.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Adaptation #5 will have cover art by Rafael Albuquerque.

That's it.

>Moon Knight #7 will have interior art by James Stokoe and Francesco Francavilla.
Oh WORD?!

>Prowler #1, also a Clone Conspiracy tie-in
This is everything wrong.

I expected the medusa one to be a variant. Didn't match the solit at all

>The Punisher Annual #1's creative team is: (W) Gerry Conway (A) Felix Ruiz (CA) Rahzzah
Every time I see someone like Conway or Starlin on a book, I get this almost child-like notion in my head that maybe something in Marvel has changed, but then my own sober cynicism kicks in

I don't fully get why Conway still gets work but other writers I liked better from that era - Englehart, Thomas, Stern - don't. I guess it's who you know and where you live.

>Prowler #1, also a Clone Conspiracy tie-in, has an unannounced artist joining Jamal Campbell on interiors.
First Spider woman and now this?

Ok if it were any other fill-in, I'd be mad, but goddamn fucking Stokoe. I'm ready.

>Clones
why

Isn't Thomas still ghost writing the Newspaper Spider-man strip for Stan Lee?

>Prowler #1, also a Clone Conspiracy tie-in
>#1
>tie-in
so it has finally come to this

They did the same thing with the Spider-woman ongoing, which launched with a 4 issue Spider-verse tie-in. Or Mighty Avengers and Captain America and the Might Avengers, both of which started and ended with event tie-ins.

Has there been an ongoing conprised entirely of event tie ins?

Ewing's Mighty Avengers came damn close.

why can't marvel just let him work on orc stain it's been 4 years

user... I'm sorry but he's never going to finish Orc Stain.

everything that goes pas 12 turns into such an abomination

That's been a thing for basically ever. Remember "spinning out of the pages of [blank]"?

As for a series that was entirely tie-ins, pic related

he has atleast 3 more trades and spin offs planned
2075 will be the last issue screen cap this

DnA's Nova and Guardians of the Galaxy ongoings both came pretty close to that.

What happened at the amazing spider-man and friends panel? Did they announce anything?

Literally nothing

Peter David on friendly neighborhood spider man. The man suffered starting from the other all the way to back in black