What does Sup Forums think of the physically disabled?

What does Sup Forums think of the physically disabled?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

They should be aborted before they are born. They are a burden on society.

They talk like robots, sometimes.

If they can't live without support they should be alive

goddamn, what happened to moot?

Im a cripple and i hate myself REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think they should be euthanized. They are not only a burden to the state and their family but also THEMSELVES

What do you mean? He normal to me

>You can't take away their right to pass on their defective genes, creating more disabled people or else you're literally Hitler
Libcucks will defend this.

Not much and not often.

Why two? Doesn't really help with anything other than comfy level

hitler was right about them

Feel a bit sorry for them sometimes, but other than I don't care, like with most people.

They have their lives to live and I have mine.

Tiss sad really. Don't know how they can put up with themselves. Killed before birth in my opinion.

t. Hillary

We can try aborting them after they're born.

As long as they're not dependent on the state/don't breed it makes no difference. Also if they vote for Trump that's a bonus. Other than that, into the ovens you go.

As a person in a wheelchair I agree this degenerate fuck should be put down. Dumbasses like him make us all look retarded. Pls don't euthanize me though I like living and shitposting on Sup Forums

kill them all

kek

Depends on how disabled really. If it's complete impairment that requires lifelong, complete care (wiping asses, spoon feeding, 24/7 surveillance to ensure the person doesn't die) it's degenerate. That person has no purpose living save to make someone feel morally superior in keeping a human shaped poop factory alive.

Other physical disabilities are fine and society should make every realistic accommodation to care for the person. Disabled people can contribute to society, but that's not always the case.

one day. i will find you.

and give you robot legs.

Once one is conceived you can't murder that individual. The end

Mr.toothpaste said it best,folks

Sad!

I feel like if it's as bad in pic related from birth just let them die, what type of life is that?

I'm not saying full on eugenics bad dammit the Spartans were on to something.

I was friends with one all throughout grade school. Wheelchair bound, his torso and limbs didn't develop fully, but he was among the smartest and most articulate of my class. Also good at video games, surprisingly.

I just hope that with technological advances in prosthesis similar cases can be better remedied. There's no way he could survive without someone to help day to day, but I feel that letting him die would be a waste of a perfectly good mind.

>DISCRIMINATION IS WRONG
Ignoring that his body sucks for a minute, holy shit, what a retard. This mentality totally ignores that discrimination is unavoidable. It's innate part of consciousness. Every single goddamn second of your life is spent discriminating. That's what it means to make a choice.

Steven Derping here is discriminating against his nose by finger fucking his ass. I just wish he'd do it where I can't see.

I cant do everything that can ever possibly exist all at once so when i do things with objects this is the same as making objects of other people. Aaaand then cry about the degeneracy in the world. You're the degeneracy

He sold his soul for a google job.
This is what google does to you.

Did better at breaking up this nonsense than any of us autists would. Props to him.

Maybe even those jews that sacrificed children to Moloch were on to something. Wouldn't you always toss your most worthless offspring into the fire?

They stopped the practice and look what happened.

>tfw you broke your foot hiking
>tfw bound to crutches for 6 weeks

Retards/cripples at birth should be thrown from a cliff and left to the wolves.

wow your so tough, but you aren't as tough as me little boy, i prefer slaying babies with katanas

I could come to your house and break the other foot to even things out if you want?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings

If doctors can detect a defect before you are born, abortion should be mandatory. If you become disabled in life, euthanasia is required.

>moderate deformity that you wouldn't notice if I just put my hand in my pocket
>otherwise physically and mentally healthy, fully self sufficient and contributing member of society
>still get lumped in with the CP's and Mini-Me's and other creatures God left unfinished
I tell you what, it's not a life worth living. Any dysfunction should be terminated as soon as it's caught. Blacks think society treats them poorly but they don't know how good they got it

It's sad. In cases where it's known that an unborn child will be seriously disabled, they should be aborted. If the parent refuses, the government should offer zero assistance. In nearly all other cases, the government should offer financial/care and training/job placement support. And I think the ADA went way too far in requiring universal accessibility.

Guy with MS here.

Yeah, get rid of cripples. I couldn't be aborted (no sign when young) so I didn't get that option, but I'm frankly a drain on the state.

The state can spare change for the cripples, just don't go mental and kill people in road rage or stab your entire family. Having a few failures in a society can stimulate the growth of medical field by sense of urgency.

This famalam.
As long as a person is cognitive (IE not a retarded mutant) then it's awwwright.
[spoiler]Hanako is best girl.[/spoiler]

What was Hitlers Opinion on the disabled? Did he throw them into ovens as (((people))) have stated or were they taken care of and given benefits in the third reich?

Atleast you're still cognitive and not a drooling finger-sucking tard user.
Stay strong.

He was for eugenics. Ubermensch and all that.

Step aside best Katawa coming though

Mental retardation is a lot worse than physical. Cripplechan hopefully did something for humanity.

This would never happen and maybe aren't even possible even with future technology, but I believe the abortion of all individuals with narcissism would help society the most.

yeah sure thanks goldstein check your paypal.

But in all seriousness I remember Hitler had few new policies such as the animal rights etc so I wanna know if he implemented some labourlaw style shit to cover for people whot got into accident and then became invalid etc.

I never even finished her route since Haseo is such a fucking twat in it.
I honestly prefer her as the wingman instead of the main love interest.
>All these weird fucking gibberish captchas.
What the fuck google.

Really? Paying attention to one's own life instead of screeching like an autist about other people makes someone Hillary? This is becoming... Sup Forums I guess.

I take care of physically disabled people for a living. If I were one of them, I'd want to be put down. It's a miserable existence. The number of them who can make a meaningful life for themselves is criminally low. They aren't bad people, but they know what their life is.

I honestly feel bad for disabled people, a friend of mine in high school had no legs past the knees but he was cool.

My brother on the other hand is over 500 pounds now and us becoming a real burden on my family. My parents tried everything they can but he just eats and destroys everything they own.

They bought a cabinet with a lock to keep him from eating and he went into a rage a broke the lock. He opened all my old packs of baseball cards from the 80's and 90's and ate all the stale gum out of all the packs.

He breaks toilets and furniture like it's a bodily function and my parents have frankly given up. Now he is collecting disability and is doing absolutely nothing with his life except playing MLB The show and watching the Disney channel.

He carried one suitcase too many.

jesus christ that sounds aweful

have you guys tried just not having any food in the house?

It actually won't do much good, it'll only cause his outbursts to become worse. Trust me, I've seen cases like that.

Yeah bunch of edgelords in this thread. I feel nothing but empathy and compassion for the disabled. Sorry about your bro.

future medicines save us plz

pretty lame desu lads

essentially this

Chain him or put him in a mental hospital

Yeah, those are really the only feasible solutions, unless the parents are willing to enable his behavior. And they shouldn't be.

2 diapers? Was the original one leaking?

Honestly a mental or medical hospital is probably his only hope now since he has gotten so large.

It's very sad since anytime you try and help him he just flies into a rage. He must have some kind of disease because he is whistling constantly and he yells at imaginary baseball games going on in his head.

At all times, day and night he SCREAMS like he is a coach and an umpire arguing strikes and balls...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CALLED THAT!!!!!

DON'T TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB!

HOW CAN YOU CALL THAT A STRIKE!!!!

YOUUUUUUU'RRRREEEEEE OUUUUTTTTTTTAAAA HEEERRRRREEE!!

Kek

glad I'm not the only one who saw the resemblance

i think those alive deserve to live in peace if its possible, they probably have a shit enough time as is, but i also think every measure should be taken to prevent more

Gee Charlie, how come your mom lets you have TWO diapers?

Put him in the hospital, he'll make a few friends

Why is your family still putting up with this instead of giving him up to the state at a group home/hospital?

moot no

Honestly, the poor guy needs the distraction from his life to wake up in the morning. It's a fine line between enabling and supporting, I hope your folks can make it work.

my brother is mentally disabled. Has a ton of problems but the main is dual diagnosis with downs/autism and cerebral palsy. My mother and I take care of him, all my other siblings just kinda split and ont care about him all that much. He's 32 and is about 3 or 4 mentally. I change him bathe him, cook for him, shave him, he can feed himself for the most part though. But he's really cool and just wnats to be like everyone else, he has great taste in movies and tv and would prob browse Sup Forums if he could. Loves the old james bond flicks, loves good horror flicks, is obsessed with coca cola, likes sports, likes to wear different types of work/batting gloves and has a shit ton of pairs. I love him to death and I plan to grow old with him just us to bros, I ucss at him, i joke with him, i wrestle with hm, i tease him, we're just like two big kids around each other and he keeps me young. I realized i wont prob have any kids or prob not even a wife, and Ive come to terms with that. I'll just bang the occasional slag, and be happy with him and myself/ my own hobbies/ work. He doesnt drool all over nor does he stink or look scary/weird, he's just a chill dude that is playing hte hand he was dealt. All i ask is to not make fun of these types of people right to their face or make them feel different or unwanted around them. Because you know damn well if they could switch lifes with anyone normal they would in a heartbeat. Though I do feel incredibly lonely most of the times, because hes kinda incapable of showing that type of love or appreciation, though i know he does, its just hard sometimes guys

This is what body positivity was supposed to be about.

Not landwhales and hamgoblins

My brother is so big now my parents can't afford the diapers so he has to shower after each crap.

He can't wash himself properly anymore and gets yeast infections under his rolls on his sides. His belly button has this weird lump that oozes yellow and this orangish puss that smells awful.

I feel bad for them.

They also make me extremely paranoid.

"What if that happens to me? Could I live like that? How would I kill myself without limbs?" etc, etc.

Fucking human frailty, it's a bastard.

They should go the way of the Dodo.

Just like you americans used to do it. You killed more retards than ww2 germany if i remember correctly.

>#CP

Why the fuck not?

Nice blog.

they are touched by satan

euthanasia is the answer i reckon

I feel like our brothers are alike in some ways but yours sounds alot friendlier.

I also do my best to help but it seems like he is more distant everyday.

Good luck user

Have you tried the "old yeller" trick?

This sounds like coping via mental gymnastics. Wouldn't both he and you be better off if he was cared for by the state via group home/hospital/etc?

>I do feel incredibly lonely most of the times
Take him for a walk sometime, or load him up in the car and take him for a drive. Are there any drive in theaters where you live? Take him to one of those. It won't change the life you wake up to, but it'll make you feel a little more like you've got a life and you'll be including him in it too.

He will always be my brother

Even though he does insanely disgusting things and annoys the shit outta me I could never hurt him.

He keeps going the way he is and he will end up in some kind of home for mentally ill people.

yea my bro is friendliest guuy youll ever meet and crack you up, he might get mad if you dont give a can of coke every once in a while, but other than that hes chill as fuck. Ive got a thick skin to a lot of shit, and have done a lot of crazy shit in my times and could care less about most people, but when it comes to him, i weap thinking about all the things hes never gonna get to do,I hope that whatever happens after death that he gets the highest award or prize or after life or whatever there is after death i hope he gets the best of, he deserves it.

If they can function reasonably well in life and are still able to contribute to society, then cool.

Gas the others.

Id honestly just want to die if I were like that. Abort at first sight and if it happens to slip out use it to find a cure.

bro I do all kinds of stuff with him, i dont keep him away from the rest of the world.One of his favorite things to do is go shopping and I let hime throw whatever he wants in the cart and he spends hours in there just looking at everything. Im just saying I feel incredibly lonely sometimes when
>tfw nogf
He has the mental capacity of a 3 year old wit ha severely limited vocab.

Sometimes I wish he would snap out of it and get to enjoy a normal life like you are saying. It's sad to watch him pull up a chair and sit for more than an hour just staring into the fridge. He'll never get laid the way he is and even if you paid a hewer he might not know how or be willing. Just makes me sad and I wish he was more on the level of your bro.

no, I am my brothers keeper.

Oh well shit, just get him a part time caregiver. There are some good looking ones out there, "meet" through him.

I feel terrible, but I find this hilarious.