This show handled LGBT better than anyone else...

This show handled LGBT better than anyone else, no bait Instead of making some sort of big drama with unrealistic dialogue and anime-like characters, they just have them interact like everyone else on the show

Ok.

inb4 self-important SU fags.

>2 families
>one of them is a gay couple
was this really necessary?? is this how children shows get attention today?

>better than anyone else
Dofus would like a word cunt

Alright.

Bait thread but ok.

None of the drama that's in SU come from the fact that the characters are lesbian or whatever. It's the interpersonal issues. In fact, most of the characters in SU are almost overly accepting of everything around them.

There's your (you).

I think Mission Hill did it better.

This. The most realistic relationship I'd seen.

Speaking as a Bi guy that must be the least appealing sex I've imagined since that tumblr comic that had Bart Simpson and Chris Griffin as a dysfunctional couple.

Yes. No one would still talk about Korra if they didnt dk that last minute ending

Fun fact. The segment was cut from nickelodeon Africa's broadcast due to the stigma against homosexuality in Africa

>Bi guy
fuck off attention whore

Go sit on a dick.

You might like it.

Nobody actually cares about your French thicc waifu anime. They just fap to it.

Clarence did it better, just showed Jeff's lesbian moms and threw them into the plot without any introduction or pointing out that they're married, felt 100% normal. The Loud House felt much more obvious and contrived about it

>show where gay people simply exist

>posted everyday

Why?

being gay doesn't mean you are lgbt. lgbt is a sect trying to recruit anybody that can antagonize against normal people and all they do is promote intolerance and privileges.

Just once I'd like to come to Sup Forums, talk about comics and cartoons, and not see all this fag shit.

This. Clarence is better.

They handled it the exact same way Clarence did.

here. I tried it. And you know what? I did like it. Thanks bi guy, you're alright.

I agree, it felt more "natural" in that way.

you filthy liar
I hate fags now

The only right way to handle this would have been to show those two disgusting sodomites being run out of town.

That's true, they did do it better by having them just be characters there rather than "Open the door WOAAAAAH BIG REVEAL!", but Loud House still handled it pretty well.

Sup Forums is full of tumblr fags.

You have a link to that comic?

Clarence did it better.

Thanks for making a deal about them not making a big deal about it

The Flash did it better

i think we can all agree all the shows listed in this thread did it better than LOK did.

LoK did almost everything wrong though.

Clarence did it first and better

>gays are infesting cartoons now

Fuck this shit. Fuck everything.

Yes, it's Necessary Virtue Signaling.

and Good Luck Charlie did it well.

So did Ever After High

Never fucking reply to my posts again.

Superior big gay bastards coming through.

Just out of curiosity, how does Clyde distinguish between his two dads when talking to them? We know it's not "white Dad" and "black Dad," so how would it be done (assuming neither are his biological father)?

checked,
Also from my experience with kids with same sex parents they simply call them out by their first name.

One's dad the other's dud

When a kid with gay parents calls for their dad, how do they know which one he's calling for?

why should he call one? does he like one more than the other?

This serious, the way those two were portrayed was perfect

>None of the drama that's in SU come from the fact that the characters are lesbian or whatever
What do you call the "reveal" about Pearl's behavior then?
>lesbian drama
>retconning something to create "deep" storytelling
Pick both.

One Million Moms isn't happy about it! Yet, again they're not happy about ANYTHING!

Guess I'll have to post it

>bi guy
4 U

only tumblirinas take the peal relationship with rose explicit as a gay, the drama is that rose chose other guy over pearl, not that pearl migth be gay.

So just like Clarence then?
Also
>The Poop House
>good
you are better than this Sup Forums

waifufags love to spread their cancer show, and create console wars over it.

This.
I don't get Loudfags.

>that blush while hes talking to Sup Forums

>implying anyone watches that ugly, "worst of calarts style" turd.

Mission Hill is laughing at both of you

True
But clarence is a shit show that should have never seen the light of day

Did we forget CalArts is considered one of the best art schools in the country?

Still better than Loud House

the end

Fuck this shit

>not watching Clarence
>not enjoying it
It's like you don't want to have fun and enjoy yourself. Quit trying to bait us all. Here, have a WebM with this (you).

Loud house is just meh clarence is an active assault on the sanity of all good men

Oh boy here we go

if i want to have fun and enjoy myself i watch The Loud House and not CN's mixture of badly designed trash, outdated shows, and fat waddling retard characters.

clarence is far better than then the poop house, go back to trash.

This was actually surprisingly good

>>The Poop House
>Poop

Dude, what the fuck? That's going way too far!
You could've said shit or faggot or anything! Why do you need to be so fucking vulgar and go straight for the p word?

>Poop
You need to be 18+ to post here

Why do retards always feel like they need to tell people that their opinions are opinions? I'm pretty sure they already know.

they are really insecure.

>lesbians
Korra already did it

>Cartoon Network
>Gays not being thrown in for propaganda
Just like that, I know you're full of shit.

That's not Dade from Harvey Beaks.

That was... surprisingly not bad.

>the poop house
Show totally over does the diaper jokes!

anime did it better 30 years ago

I am in a state of surprise at the fact that this was good and not bad

I'd have thought it was the interracial dating.

I'll just leave this here for everybody stupid enough to talk about LGBT like it's something that should be praised.

Aside from the end, those are all valid on the right.

Steven Universe is laughing at Mission Hill

You should know better user.

>m...muh comeback

But which cartoon handled committed hetero relationships the best? The Simpsons? The Flintstones? The Jetsons?

People who put attention to LGBT shit by saying "Oh my god this is so progressive!!!! Look he has 2 gay dads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" are no better than the people who say they hate faggots and dykes. If you want to normalize it you should probably first start by not putting so much fucking attention to it.
But I mean, this is probably just a way to start a TLH thread anyways.

The Simpsons is actually pretty good. I'd say Rick and Morty but Jerry is just so unrealistically stupid. The only other one I could think of is LoK. Despite the shit LoK gets for it's stupid love triangle in Season 1 it is actually sort of realistic. It's just weird that it was in Avatar of all shows.