Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Târgoviște a year from now

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Târgoviște a year from now.

ONE YEAR
N
E

Y
E
A
R

YOU'RE TEARING ME A-PART LISA

>Get my affairs in order
>Write a proper will
>Till the soil and save up for the apocalypse
>Move my family out of the country at the last moment
>tfw no where near Târgoviște

>dude Christians are stupid lmao
What did Warren Ellis mean by this?

don't tell me what to do, pussy. you're about to get BTFO by alucard and a belmont

Did you watch all of it? There's a God in the series, and shit like holy water blessed by a holy man works.

It's that, at that place and time, there were corrupt people claiming to work for God when they weren't actually doing so. Humans are shitty all on their own.

I meant what I said.

the church is definitely

When that glowing blue mouthed demon goes into the church and tells the bishop they're there because of him and that they love him for it.

Season 2 is going to be the tits.
Best Trevor ever?

>criticising the Church is criticising the faith
nice one you utter mong

You mean there's a particular corrupt group of Bishops that are utilizing peasantry backwardness to consolidate their own personal power and wealth? Holy shit, you'd think we were 200 years into heavy church corruption brought about by the Avignon Papacy.

i wouldnt get so faithblasted over a cartoon set in a fictional country but the demons make it clear that the cardinal was a fuck up who allowed them to be set loose

It's a show for people that play videogames, don't expect good writing or subtlety.

>all priests! nuns! mons etc. ARE EVIL!!! FACT!!!

either you're trolling or didn't get it, I don't know which one is worse.

He's been a fedora all his life which always influences his works one way or another

no fanart yet, how long till we get pissfu?

>"""""""Season""""""""" 1
>4 episodes
>only 23/25 minutes each
Not wasting my fucking time.