Why are Chileans and Argentinians so fucking arrogant?

Why are Chileans and Argentinians so fucking arrogant?

They always feel superior to the rest of Latin America. Argentinians feel white when they actually are not, but Chileans are even worse. Theyre often proud of Pinochet, when he is actually nothing but an AnCap Stalin that assfucked his own population until his death, benefiting only a small elite.

The GDP per capita in Chile is still far below even poorer Western countries and corruption in argentina is rampant. You have nothing to be proud about, youre only barely better than niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

infobae.com/sociedad/2017/05/19/por-primera-vez-el-presunto-asesino-de-lucia-perez-dio-su-version-de-los-hechos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Colombia#Medellín)
economist.com/news/americas/21707244-how-argentine-port-became-gang-war-zone-lethal-location)
emol.com/noticias/Nacional/2017/05/24/859669/Antofagasta-Mas-de-la-mitad-de-las-familias-que-viven-en-campamentos-son-inmigrantes.html
emol.com/noticias/Nacional/2017/05/24/859669/Antofagasta-Mas-de-la-mitad-de-las-familias-que-viven-en-campamentos-son-inmigrantes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Colombians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you mind your own business?

ahaha you're happy because sempai noticed you

well, they're still better off than, say, Brazil or Nicaragua

You just felt to the meme my friend

>They always feel superior to the rest of Latin America
Because we ARE

We are not the best latin american country, USA is greener

>felt to
EEEXITO

The fact of the matter is that we even with inequality are more powerful than your country. The populations of chile is 17 million people. We have 200 million. We probably have the triple or more living in better conditions than chileans

>felt

this.

the USA might not be white, but they're somewhat whiter than Chile and richer

Why do you care? Don't you live in the other side of the world?

>whiter than a non-white country
Bravo USA

>the USA might not be white
does everyone take Sup Forums memes seriously

Most of them have probably never been abroad, I don't blame them desu

>AnCap Stalin
This is reason he loved:^)

Fuck chimpleans and argensimians

>Houtengi does Chile
>some Shinozuka Atsuto bitch does Paraguay
two nukes weren't enough

The funniest part is that like 60% of kids under five years old in Germany are non-European. He doesn't seem to realize that in ~15 years he's going to open up Sup Forums and see germutt memes being spammed.

>A "German" making an anti Arg-Chile thread, using the "dey arrogant" buzzterm.

you have to go back José

even if the german is bitter and butthurt for some reason i don't know, he is kind of right
we are literally eastern europe tier, and that should be shameful on itself
Bulgaria Romania and Belarus, which are post soviet nations are better than us
now that's shameful
we're shit

in 15 years, amerimutt
in 15 years

youre there already

>it's been years since Argentinians on Sup Forums stopped claiming to be white and fully embraced their Amerindian heritage
>people are still pushing the 'dumb Argentinians claim to be white and superior' meme

Hmmm....

>This is real

Whiter than you Juán Pablo Morales De la Armagura Cruz

What a desperate cope.

>Why are Chileans and Argentinians so fucking arrogant?

Try being near brazil, peru, bolivia or paraguay.

For fucks sake, just check this board mexicans say their country isnt that bad in the same thread someone post some news about a women being cooked.

We don't fuck donkeys and we are not under narco control. that is considered god tier in fucking latinamerica

mind this the chilean bro is right.

Tfw go Chile and have a great time, everyone is nice, good food and music. tfw felt safer in Chile than any European country.
>how are those peace trucks user?

being the first in a shitty league doesn't make you a world-class champ
for example CONCACAF

Why is bestiality legal in Chile and Argentina? Doesn't sound like a civilized thing to do tb.h

>Why is bestiality legal in Chile and Argentina?

There's nothing we can do to stop people from marrying colombians, it's sad.

Nice cope. Still didn't answer my question in a civilized way, like it is expected from a supposedly """superior""" person

POSITIVO PARA ALCALOIDE DE COCAÍNA

jajaja+10

>macaco logic
You also have more, much more, "people" living in worse conditions than us

> The face of superiority

>implying

aren't you the "chile must be a shithole because they are non white" retard?

>cocaine
>drug gang

probably congolombians

We're more powerful than you, accept reality you little midget. Why is it so hard for your midgets to accept that WE are the most powerful country in south america and in a war situation we would rape every single on of you and there would be nothing you could do about it? We are more relevant in every sense. You guys are fucking midgets with a napoleon complex. Realize you fucking place in the world and stop talking shit.

>chile must be a shithole
I'm not saying that. I'm saying that you are no better than the rest of countries in Latam. Chile is one the most unequal countries in the world just so you know

see

>woman being cooked
>implying

infobae.com/sociedad/2017/05/19/por-primera-vez-el-presunto-asesino-de-lucia-perez-dio-su-version-de-los-hechos/
Looks Argentinian to me

No, argentinians are euro looking

Orale que llevado Parawey

You know HDI is a meme index when Venezuela is ranked above Brazil and Colombia

we are not talking about power macaco, we are talking about life quality

why am i doing this? its just a bait anyway

he really looks colombian also
>farias
more reason he is not argie

>Matías Farías (23)
Matias is not a common name here. accept that your countries are fullof subhumand m8, nothing wrong with accepting your reality.
>argentinians are euro looking
Top kek, you can' t possibly be serious. Argentinians are mestizos

why are congos always so salty about us?

Those shitholes are 60% immigrants from peru ans colombia.

MACACO FURIA

>your countries are fullof subhumand
Of course, after all we have a lot of colombians here

> he is not Argentinian
> There aren't blacks in Argentina
Who are you trying to fool, exactly?

All you can do is call me macaco but you can't change the reality of what I said. All your tiny country has is copper.

so colombia has them

>Those shitholes are 60% immigrants from peru ans colombia
Any source on this. Afaik there are more Bolivians and Argentinians than Colombians in Chile

OH NO NO NO

immigrants with last names farias who come here for a better live

it's pretty well known here that immigrant from poor countries (such as yours) live in such condiitons

come on man, the bait won't work unless you are more offensive

Imagine being this salty JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJ

He is saying the killer was Colombian. I'm making him aware that that Last name is not even common here. I'm just being objective after being accused out of the blue, lad, nothing wrong with that. Btw, did you know that the city of Rosario has a higher murder rate than Medellin?

Always always expect one or two butthurt CongolombiANOS on a thread mentioning Chile/Argentina.

If you don't find him it's because he's sleeping or busy sniffing cocaine and didn't see the thread.

>chile near brazil

It's well known as well than the majority of the population in those places is Chilean, not peruvian or bolivian, but Chilean

>this thread

>AnCap Stalin

Any facts you have to show off though, other than being overun by Bolivians and Peruvians on a mass scale and becoming even less white than Colombia or Brazil?

There are like 6 br posts in the whole thread

and all of them are butthurt for something

You confuse butthurtness with asserting dominance and stating facts.

> Butthurt
> State proven facts without calling names
Pick one lad

Your life must be very exciting, refreshing the catalog every 30 seconds to find a thread mentioned Chile or Argentina just to shit on them and project your complexes.

Even if we get replaced by 40 million Bolivians overnight I am glad that never EVER I will be a dirty CONGOlombian.

It also isn't common in Argentina, and the fact that it's somewhat more frequent in Argentina doesn't mean he coulnd't be congolombian

>the city of Rosario has a higher murder rate than Medellin
You wish
your shithole city has a murder rate of 20 (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Colombia#Medellín)
Rosario has a murder rate of around 3 times the national average - so around 16.5 (economist.com/news/americas/21707244-how-argentine-port-became-gang-war-zone-lethal-location)

>lemme tell you about your country

>lemme tell you about your country
Prove me eworng with facts. I want to see a census showing percentages of foreign nationals occupying those slums instead of Chileans.
Not really. If you re-read the whole thread you will realize I have not offended neither Chile or Argentina,meanwhile all you have done (as always) is calling names, portraying your false superiority and showing disdain towards countries which are at the same level as yours and even in better conditions in certain aspects

Here emol.com/noticias/Nacional/2017/05/24/859669/Antofagasta-Mas-de-la-mitad-de-las-familias-que-viven-en-campamentos-son-inmigrantes.html the region with most slums in Chile

it's the same retard newfag.

he doesn't represent us.

and you stop biting such shit b8.

here
Antofagasta is one of the cities with more campaments in the country

Delete this RIGHT NOW or else

Your country has a law against bestiality? Why isn't it enforced? Colombia's tradition of fucking donkeys is known worldwide. And donkeyfucker Colombians (not saying you are one) are proud of that.
Our country doesn't have a specific "law on bestiality" (as Colombia does) because said misconduct falls in the laws against animal abuse, which we have and (unlike Colombia) enforce.

So, no Haitians in those numbers even though Colombian immigration to Chile has decreased and Haitians have kept going non-stop? I wonder how many of them were mistakenly counted as Colombian

would you rather prefer these costeños to fuck sheep as it's a custom in your country? (check for "zoofilia huasos" on Google, anons).

>I wonder how many of them were mistakenly counted as Colombian
HAHA BECAUSE YOU ROOK SAME

Most Haitians don't live in slums, they usually form groups with each others and live in big old houses in the center of the city

> That Youtube comment again.
Are you aware that he is not Colombian, right?. Also, are you aware that donkey fucking is not a thing as much as you desire it to be. Get a grip m8, that meme is stale and is not even relevant within the country anymore

Less than 10% of our population could be considered Afro-Colombian Good thing that percentage is decreasing as they are all going to Chile

deja de avergonzarnos, simio.

>Are you aware that he is not Colombian
So? He said he fucked donkeys when he lived in Colombia where "it's a cultural thing".

>Less than 10%
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Colombians

He is a troll. Are you 12 to not realize it? Check his profile kid, your arguments are weak as fuck

demasiado tarde aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj

Thanks for proving my point