Thoughts on Pakistan?

Thoughts on Pakistan?

It's close to India. Am I right?

you have a big diaspora so i guess shithole

Man you already know what we think about Pakistan.

Alpha males

less developed than congo.

Half of it is full of hostile tribes who would soot on the police or army on sight.

Conquer the UK

Feel bad about us breaking off our relationship with Pakistan but India is a more useful ally
Also need a Paki gf

There is one good paki poster and one cancerous one
Based paki is the good one and also my gf(male)

>Terroristan
Nice place

>India is a more useful ally
lol

Just get one from your own race.

I wonder why half the Pakistan speaks "Persian" but is not part of Iran.
Also, why did Urdu became national language if it looks like only a minority spoke it.

Cool people. I hang out with some of them in my uni

As long as you are not a fucking shia kuffar filth, you are okay.

Ignore what i said about Persian. I was thinking in Afghanistan.
Pretty dumb post...

Because the Durand line is bs. It was established by the British administration without taking cultural/tribal factors into account. Balochistan is more like Afghanistan than Punjab and Sindh.

>fucking shia kuffar filth
>still carrying the baggage of a succession dispute that happened 6K km away over 1300 years ago as if it happened last week

>established by the British
Ahh yeah, the British borders. Nothing causes more war in half the world, than those retarded lines.

I don’t like it and all the posters I’ve seen from there are trash

Literally muslim Indians

cannot fathom a more vomit inducing combination

muslim indians

I wonder why there are no religious problems under the British Raj.

makes India look like Norway

Awful, just awful

i like the flag colour

Like india but way worst because of islam, country of terrorism,violent people who burn girls and kill people of other religions.

One of the worst place in the world

India would be an okay country if the poorest 50-60% were removed. Pakistan would be an okay country if the poorest 80-90% were removed.

I don’t get people who think that Pakistan is worse than India, both of these countries equally disgusting.

I usually think that paki/india/bangladesh are the only cunts worse than mine

I wish the Pakistanis would stay in Pakistan...outside of that: not much is known about your cunt tree anywhere.

I had a pakistani roommate once and he never wore deodorant and smelled like BO. At least he liked to play FIFA with me though

Look up Russian-made borders vs ethnic distribution in Central Asia first. lel

What ever happened to him? Did the triangle get him?

I'm from Sri Lanka and all Muslims in South Asia should be deported to Pakistan or Bangladesh.

Being from Sri Lanka there is few things I hate as much as India but you do have a big economy and will only become bigger.

We didn’t break our relationship off with Pakistan and India is not our ally. Pakistan technically is

Eh, all the figures are reported by the government. They could all be fake for all we know. I live in Mumbai and I see a third world nation, not a 2 trillion economy.

I am Dakota and all wh*tes should be deported back to E*rope

>I live in Mumbai and I see a third world nation, not a 2 trillion economy.

Of course Indian cities are shitholes. You're not even allowed to deport Biharis and UPs. Denmark is allowed to deport Romanian gypsies for begging or sleeping in public.

But the $2 trillion GDP and other official economic numbers are realistic. It just means India is slightly better than sub-saharan Africa.

They're Bengali

t. Expert

statistically this could very well be a pakistani

nope, pakistani

t. knower