Soros

How is this guy still alive? Why hasn't Sup Forums memed his assassination?

When will Kek deliver us from this evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Asian_financial_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–08
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have kek, but the jews have their ancient volcano god, so mene magics are neutralized.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

If you're surprised this guy is still alive, what do you think about David Rockefeller?

Killing pawns has little value

>Sup Forums
>accomplishing anything

kek

Jews have equally powerful magics to combat kek so he us hard to get

My digits say it will work eventually tho

Stem cells from goyim fetuses

/pol loves soros now, gtfo shill.

What if Soros is really the good guy and we are the real villains?

Because Kek thinks chaos is funny. Sick bastard.

Because a lot of us, like Soros, just want to watch the world burn.

He just brought the BLM movement on his farewell European tour, he senses the end user.

I'd rather meme his ass penniless and behind bars for what remains of his miserable life. For a merchant that is a fate worse than death anyway.

but why user? what has he done wrong?

he just finances sjw and leftist to show the world how retarded they are. he is basically redpilling everyone in a weird way

>8th grader vs autistic 5th grader
Remind me why do we enable elementary and middle schoolers to share the same school?

If you were old as fuck and had attained nearly more wealth and power than anyone else of all time, would you really just be satisfied dying sick in your bed?

Fuck no. With that kind of money and power, no man should have to die uneventfully by himself. If he's going to cease to exist, a powerful man like him deserves to die watching the fall of civilization.

>7 billion people who will voluntarily donate their hearts and brains to him for transplant
>Thinking he can die

What is this guy ultimate deal anyway?

>44 hours
>12 minutes
>55 seconds

The lord will strike him down within a year and a day. His bloodline will reign no more.

He's had his hand in basically every financial crisis since the '90s for one thing, including the big one in '08.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Asian_financial_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–08

I would assume 1 world government and intermixed race. probably lowering of population too.

He should strike down his whole line along with him. If it could supposedly happen to someone like Job, why not to someone who actually deserves it?

tomorrow

Eh. Let him be.

Remind me why do muricans allow tards to be teached with normal kids?