How do you defend this man to normies without looking a racist, xenophobic, anti-semite asshole?

How do you defend this man to normies without looking a racist, xenophobic, anti-semite asshole?

hard mode: reasoning/justification for the trail of tears

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CnPv_1SVh0
youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't. He was pretty much Hitler without the chimping out and starting a hopeless two front war.

I would love for an Andrew Jackson/Teddy Roosevelt ticket to be a thing.

By not being a beta and allowing people to talk over me

Jackson was an abysmal president.

John C. Calhoun would've been a far better president.

for any of the reasons historians usually rank him in top 10-15 presidents

which are?
and can you explain the Trail of Tears? Why was it necessary?

Cuckold detected, please go shine the banksters' shoes.

Sup Forums is now filled with normies, the fuck are you talking about? This is basically reddit now.

Trail of Tears was Martin Van Buren.

Andrew "putting lead into every feather head" Jackson was based.

Manifest destiny, cunt.

He wasn't president at the time though
The Indian Removal act did have Jackson involved involved as president though

He was a product of his time!

it had to occur though, manifest destiny and oklahoma was cash crop heaven
the indians could've fought back though, why they didn't is beyond me

He watched his brother die next to him in POW camp in the Revolution (which he was serving in at 13). When the British finally released him his mother had died and he was an orphan. He learned early on what war & country meant, and that no one is watching your back in this world, but he believed in this country. His land investments in new territories made him a rich man, along with other business endeavors, and he even co-founded Memphis, Tennessee.

100% based, self-education, self-motivated and patriotic. It's just the meaning of the latter that has morphed slightly through time.

he's the founder of the party they love so much, which is also the party associated with slavery and the KKK

He either had to use Federal troops to force people not to intrude on Indian lands thus starting the Civil War 3 decades early, leave the situation up to the state which would mean the Indians most likely get slaughtered, or make the Indians move somewhere else through use of an existing legal framework.

Which would you choose in the same situation?

He didn't make this choice in a vacuum with perfect freedom to do whatever he wished. He chose the option that killed the fewest people even though it was still really crap.

>Have "Battle of New Orleans" playing in the background while you discuss his military victories in Louisiana and Spanish Florida

youtube.com/watch?v=9CnPv_1SVh0

Based as fuck man but a terrible president. I'll say it time and time again, Henry Clay would have been a better President.

He killed the central bank of his time.

He was most certainly one of the greatest presidents in US history.

You lie. That is racist. I am literally shaking right now. I just can't even revisionist history.

I had to stop prepping my bull to tell you how offensive you're being right now Jesus Christ you mysoginisy pig you're more racist than trump Jesus my bull is comforting me right now fuck you you're making me cry in front of my wife's boyfriends fuck you!

Fuck Andrew, he should have deported the nigs like Based Abe promised. At least half of our country's cities are shitholes thanks to niggers.

That's a typical leftist trick, one that cuckservatives usually fall for every time.

>political argument about, let's say border control
>out of the blue lefty says well X supported this and you're conservative and X was Republican
>conservative somehow feels the need to defend X even though it has nothing to do with the conversation

It would be like me bringing up Che Guevara during a sustainable energy debate

Anti-federalist, last president to serve in the revolutionary war, killed it in the war of 1812, died too soon from blood-letting... Basically deserves a spot on the twenty. As for the hard mode, it's actually easy, someone had to do it for the country to survive at least he had balls unlike you.

If you at all sympathize with the Confederate cause you will not like Andrew Jackson. He was cool for kicking the Indians out of the South, but he used the federal military to crush South Carolina's right to self determination, setting a precedent for what would come later. Remember, South Carolina was the first to secede from the union, and SC was the state that butted heads with Jackson's gov't.

Although I do think Andrew Jackson was one bad motherfucker.

>Jackson was an abysmal president.
Well of course YOU would say that, Traitor Nate.

Is Andrew Jackson the most badass human of all time?

The Indians in Georgia were denying white Georgians their water rights, and some tribes were conducting raids against white towns. Georgians wanted federal intervention, and Jackson was trying to hold the union together.

People like to pretend the Trail of Tears was some great genocide, but the "official" death toll is around 4000, and that number is probably inflated. Nowhere near a genocide.

You don't have to defend every facet of his life. Just focus on the bank.

>without looking a racist, xenophobic, anti-semite asshole?
Why would I want to misrepresent myself?

By talking about what a badass he was and not being a spineless faggot

Him being on the twenty isn't out of respect
It's the (((bankers))) making fun of him

He was a good officer, and participated in two crucial U.S. wars that actually were for freedom.

He was willing to defend his honor or his wife's honor in deadly duels.

He was President who represented the people and destroyed the national bank that wouldn't return until almost a century later saving America from its influence and preserving financial independence.

Removing the Indians, while not fun for them, probably prevented the inevitable increasing conflicts settlers would have with due to Westward expansion.

This. People forget that Jackson wanted the Gold Standard and hated paper money. He would hate to see himself on it.

Under him we had no debt. The only president to do this.

>Shilling for a Federalist piece of shit with no respect for States' Rights which the US was founded on.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg