Can any Holocaust denier explain what happened to Eddy Hamel?

Can any Holocaust denier explain what happened to Eddy Hamel?

He was a US citizen who played for Ajax in the Netherlands. When the Germans invaded the Netherlands in 1940 he was sent to a concentration camp where he died 3 years later.

As the US didn't declare war on Germany until 1941, why would a Jewish with American citizenship be sent to a concentration camp in 1940, instead of simply being deported back to the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WeurFKky-zw
rodoh.info/forum/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=28
imgur.com/a/725A7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He needed to concentrade better, during this time it was best archived in camps with likeminded people

He played for ajax, you didn't have to mention he was a Jew

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Because the Nazi's were insane.

Three years? Wow, took long enough to get him to a gas chamber didn't it?

are they still known as the jewish club? i used to always see their fans waving flags with the star of david and sing jewish songs.

This

Three years in a camp dying of unstated causes =/= 6 gorillion jews were gassed

It would depend on what camp he was sent to - not all of them were extermination camps. Only the ones near, or on the Eastern front were. He could've died in labour or they could've moved him to another camp where he was gassed. He could've been shot. If he was in a labour camp, it's possible he died of Typhus.

No 6 *million Jews were gassed.
ftfy

Usa did not take him back.

Probably survived multiple gassing like so many other jews

Yeah, 6 gorillion

That's what I sad

Not every camp was an extermination camp, most of them weren't.

No, six million.

Nobody denies camps existed for slave labour at the start of the war, when Germany needed workers. The mass killings happened towards the end or to labourers who were unfit to work. There are reports Hamel developed a mouth abscess and was executed in the camp because that's what happened to sick prisoners.

Also no deniers have answered my question yet. Why send an American citizen to a camp when they could just deport him if mass extermination wasn't their intention?

Exactly, 6 gorillion

Stick around and find out

Asking a Holocaust denier to explain themselves is like shooting yourself in the foot. It's:
>Any testimonies from prisoners are lies
>Testimonies from Nazi's don't count because they were coerced
>There are no documents
>But any reports you can show me were seized by the allies and probably fake
>There aren't any pictures of war crimes against Jews
>But any pictures you can show me are also probably fake
Etc.

Their intention was mass murder of the Jews of Europe.

shit
I wish i could go to concentration camps

I think I have adhd

what should i do bros?

>most of them weren't.
youtu.be/WeurFKky-zw

>There are no documents
How are those two sets of things contradictory in any way?

>Nobody denies camps existed for slave labour at the start of the war, when Germany needed workers. The mass killings happened towards the end or to labourers who were unfit to work. There are reports Hamel developed a mouth abscess and was executed in the camp because that's what happened to sick prisoners.
Ah, so they exterminated the 6 million towards the end of the war when their supply lines and manpower were the most strained. Makes sense. It couldn't possibly be that there was mass starvation and typhus outbreaks though, right?
>Also no deniers have answered my question yet. Why send an American citizen to a camp when they could just deport him if mass extermination wasn't their intention?
Probably because he got swept up in the mess. Also imagine how many people being forced to labor camps would have claimed they were foreign nationals to get out? Also when you're rounding up thousands of people, sometimes individuals get forgotten about.

You will ask for something, and when provided you should forgery.

For example: The Becker Letter is a preliminary report written by August Becker about the gas vans used by the Eizstangruppen, where he very explicitly talks about the murder of the Jews in detail.

When deniers couldn't find anyway to claim "forgery" they tried to say that August Becker wrote a fake preliminary report, where he lied about gassing vans the whole time(for some reason, no one was sure why). Holocaust denial is founded on unfalsifiable statements that can be fallen back on when pushed into a corner.

*shout

The Final Solution was started when the Havaara agreement was stopped in 1939.

>Stick around and find out
>I don't know the answers lol
>I'm only programmed to post memes lol
>I'll just keep posting memes lol

>lol

>was executed in the camp because that's what happened to sick prisoners

How long was Paul Rassinier in the infirmary in the camp he was detained in? Nevermind, here's a quote from wikipedia, "he came down with nephritis, and spent no less than two hundred and fifty days of his imprisonment in the Revier (infirmary)".

Was Paul Rassiner a Jew?

>Their intention was mass murder of the Jews of Europe.

>It couldn't possibly be that there was mass starvation and typhus outbreaks though, right?
Even if your theory is right, starving and sick prisoners cannot fight against you or work for you. Many of the Jews in camps were women and children. Why not release them instead of keeping them locked up and starve them to death?

The level of cynicism in your post is like someone saying the Holodomor wasn't made deliberately by Stalin and was just a misfortune of the supply chain in Ukraine.

>Probably because he got swept up in the mess. Also imagine how many people being forced to labor camps would have claimed they were foreign nationals to get out?
So you admit the whole thing was a "mess" and there was no criteria the nazis followed to decide who was sent to camps apart from being a jew or not? You understand that proves my point that their intention from the start was to send every single Jew on European soil regardless of allegiance, nationality, ability to work etc to those camps?

Please explain to me what was the plan of the nazis for European Jews in a hypothetical world where Germany won the war and there were no shortages of supplies?

I'm going to make this post every time a holocaust thread comes up.

I spent about 2 hours yesterday reading some holocaust debate forums and holocaust related websites.

It's a complete rabbit hole and you could spend your entire life researching this shit and it would still look vague and unclear.

rodoh.info/forum/
This is the premier holocaust debate forum I guess.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
This is a blog by some of the most prominent holocaust believers that supposedly debunk holocaust denier shit

BUT THERE ARE ALSO HOLOCAUST REVISIONIST BOOKS THAT ATTEMPT TO DEBUNK THEIR FUCKING BLOGS
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=28
>Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf, Thomas Kues: The “Extermination Camps” of “Aktion Reinhardt”—An Analysis and Refutation of Factitious “Evidence,” Deceptions and Flawed Argumentation of the “Holocaust Controversies” Bloggers
A literal book debunking holocaust BLOGGER believer arguments... and its 1396 pages long. And there are even believer blog posts and arguments against that book as well.

Don't bother with this shit OP. Holocaust revisionism and research is a rabbit hole that you will never get out of.

see
I'm not in the mood to post everything I have once again but you're more than welcome to attempt trolling some other user in hopes of accomplishing nothing

Also if you're white I hope you realize that it's only a matter of time before you get genocided by the native population of your country

Cheers

>Paul Rassinier
Not a Jew.
Further proof that jewish and non-jewish prisoners had different treatment and mortality rates. Throws the whole "typhus outbreak and supply disruption" theory out the window.

imgur.com/a/725A7

It's an interesting read.

Jews are internationals. He shouldn't have been in Europe during the war. Lots of people died in the war in much greater numbers than Jews. Get over it.

>a few pictures of a few hundred prisoners being executed = six million dead Jews
Wew. Then did Germany soldiers and SS get Holocausted as well? All your picture proves is that there were atrocities committed and we know that happened on both sides. It's not proof of six million murdered jews and five million others

>implying there weren't massive German communities in the US at the time
It's like you don't know your own country lol. What a shame Roosevelt didn't just kill them all and blamed it on typhus.

Don't get all moody because you (incorrectly) thought that truthers claim 6 million were gassed.

The jews themselves claimed the six gorillion, friend

But you're still going to get genocided

Severe backlog... SS were following union rules

They never claimed 6 million were gassed, girlfriend.

Because he's a Jew, and Jews need to be shown the value of a hard day's manual labour.

Arbeit macht frei

>The level of cynicism in your post is like someone saying the Holodomor wasn't made deliberately by Stalin and was just a misfortune of the supply chain in Ukraine.

Would you kill me if I told you historians in the West don't have a consensus about the Holodomer? I can give a you a book to read by a history professor.

Stalin killed millions of people, but Russia experienced famines multiple times a generation prior to industrialization. I'm not a tankie, Katyn Deniers are where you get full tankie.

Holocaust Controversies regularly debates these guys and has debunked plenty of Mattogno's stuff.

It is proof that the Einztangruppen regularly murdered Jews and they killed over a million. It's not "six million died in camps", the ones we talk about being gassed are Auschwitz and the Atikon Reinhard camps. I have documents written by Nazi's about the Gas Vans if you want.

Six million died, get over it.

That is interesting, but I already know the Holocaust happen.

They claim six million died, not all gassed.

Ok

Have fun

>South African
Confirmed Jew.

>it's that one South African that always shows up in holocaust threads
wew

Provide me evidence that Jews/truthers claimed that all 6 million killed, were done so through gassing.

Your IQ of 80 is showing.

I wish there millions more like this. Imagine what world we'd be living in

>>Any testimonies from prisoners are lies
"He was gassed right there on the spot"
>Testimonies from Nazi's don't count because they were coerced
Crushed testicles nigga
>There are no documents
Documents recovered/ supplied by the Russians don't count
See: Russians
Plenty of pictures of warcrimes, many of them are intentionally mislabeled as jewish persecution
Like the picture of the ohio train crash?

>it's those two stormniggers that show up in every holocaust thread
wew

>camp because that's what happened to sick prisoners.

Not true. They were cared for by doctors, per records.

He's holding a tokarev pistol

Strawman

Keep going

>everyone I don't like is a Jew

>Testimonies
I mean ones that were corroborated by multiple people in isolated instances, including Nazi's and Jews.
>Documents I don't like don't count
Okay then! Many were provided by the Americans. You have to prove they're a forgery, not "anything I don't like is fake".

I already talked about the Becker letter twice in this thread, which was seized by the Americans and that deniers could not find any way to prove was a forgery.

And? They were in Ukraine. Very possible they seized the weapon. Does nothing to prove it's a fake.

Some were, most were shot. The Nazi's wanted to save labour power at the end of the war. A Judenfrie Europe was the goal, but it may have to be halted to finish the war.

You were targets in a war that were seen as a hostile force. Same as the Germans slaughtered the Russians, the Russians slaughtered the Germans, the Japanese slaughtered the Chinese. The Americans nuking the Japanese.

>Would you kill me if I told you historians in the West don't have a consensus about the Holodomer?
Probably because it would lead to endless compensation claims by Ukranians and their descendants and Russia albeit having a strained relation with the West, is still respected as a powerful nation so they don't want to create a diplomatic crisis with them.

In fact that's something I'm against: Jewish descendants claiming compensation or milking the Holocaust for emotional blackmail. That doesn't change the fact the Holocaust did happen and it was the reich's policy to exterminate them.

>Some were, most were shot.

No, they were not.

Nah, I rarely post in these threads because there's not point. You'll keep pushing that six million Jews died and that anyone who disagrees with that number is a "denier", and I have yet to be convinced that's the case. I'm just bored tonight so I took the bait.

and the thread instantly dies.

>That doesn't change the fact the Holocaust did happen and it was the reich's policy to exterminate them.

Never happened.

He's got that 1940s Shiggy look down pat.

Learn when to apply the term strawman.

Not my fault you made a stupid statement and got called out for it.

Again, no one - deniers or truthers - claim that all 6 million were killed by gassing.

>Even if your theory is right, starving and sick prisoners cannot fight against you or work for you. Many of the Jews in camps were women and children. Why not release them instead of keeping them locked up and starve them to death?

So you're unwilling to believe they'd be allowed to starve to death, but you're all for believing they were thrown in ovens 24/7?

>and they killed over a million.
lolno
>I have documents written by Nazi's about the Gas Vans if you want.
>I-I have documents
You mean the letters? Okay sure thing those are accurate. The lack of actual technical information in those just proves how ridiculous they are
>Six million died, get over it.
What a compelling argument.

>"death" camps
>hundreds of thousands of people claim to have survived being there
I've asked yids this question and they dodge it every time

its more like a million or 2 million shot

No he isn't bruv.

the bombing of dresden had a higher count than 6 million casualties.

>Probably survived multiple gassing like so many other jews
OY VEY

just because german babies in the hospitals are no longer baby shaped and are smeared accross the streets and baked into them doesn't mean they weren't alive.

Isn't a luger, walther, or mauser pistol

So you just lurk these threads?

>No, they were not
Yes, they were.

>Probably because it would lead to endless compensation claims by Ukranians
Well we have evidence that they experienced drought, rains, mut and rust and Ukraine underwent a famine 1928-1929 just before that. I don't consider it a genocide and neither does the Russian gov because millions starved in the rest of the Union.

No, people who deny evidence are the deniers.

No one doesn't believe they weren't starved to death as well.

>lack of technical information
Anything else you wanna say isn't evidence because you say it isn't? You can't just say "it's a forgery because it doesn't have enough technical information for me", you're arguing from incredibility which isn't how historians decide things.

> Yes, they were.
No, they weren't.

>No 6 *million Jews were gassed
Fuck off anti-Semite, everyone knows 6 million died on the holocoaster alone! how dare you foget about the 6 billion, it's nazi's like you who killed 6 trillion in the first place

>You were targets in a war that were seen as a hostile force.
That would be true if only healthy male jews of fighting age had been killed.

>the Germans slaughtered the Russians, the Russians slaughtered the Germans, the Japanese slaughtered the Chinese
Yes, it's typical of authoritarian regimes to execute civilians on a massive scale. The US government didn't round up and kill German civilians on a massive scale in America when the war started by using the excuse they were a liability to the war effort. That's what separates democratic countries under the rule of law from shitholes like Nazi Germany, the USSR or Imperial Japan.

>The Americans nuking the Japanese.
The nuking stopped as soon as they surrendered. Germany carried out mass killings for years after countries the jews lived in had already surrendered.

YES GOYIM ONLY THE CAMPS THE SOVIETS FOUND WERE DEATH CAMPS GOOD GOYIM

>Why send an American citizen to a camp when they could just deport him if mass extermination wasn't their intention?
Why'd the US round up ethnic Japs who were American citizens?

I was using "6 gorillion gassed" mockingly, you applied it seriously and tried to force it, you're the one misrepresenting the argument

I'll just make it obvious here, I don't give a fuck about your opinion

Keep replying so I can get my (You)s for the night

>wow! what a conclusive argument!

Because they were xenophobic. How is that relevant?

Yes, deniers don't care about facts.

>So you're unwilling to believe they'd be allowed to starve to death
I do believe they were starved to death precisely because it was Germany's intention to have them all killed once they were no longer useful for labour.

>but you're all for believing they were thrown in ovens 24/7?
dead bodies were cremated, I don't think ovens were a mainstream means of execution, and I don't think anyone ever claimed they were.

Explain the one south african speaking yiddish in this thread

To protect them.

>Why'd the US round up ethnic Japs who were American citizens?
Were the japs starved or executed when sick in those camps?

6 gorillian boys jacked off to death, Sasha Grey must have been there

Thanks for the (You), but I'm waiting on the other guy

Best of luck on your fruitless journey though

>that picture
...WHAT?

They would have starved to death had America been destroyed by the war and ran low on supplies and lost the ability to transport said supplies.

No because the USA wasn't bombed to smithereens and kept an almost intact infrastructure.

No, because the United States didn't have a policy of systemic murder to carry out.

>...WHAT?
Never seen those books? I was real in their minds. Last time I checked it had 5 stars on amazon and goodreads, so it must be true

>You have to prove they're a forgery
The burden of proof is on you to prove a positive. We don't know if the letter was actually written by who they say it was. If you can show me that the letter matches Becker's handwriting then I will admit that I am wrong.
Also if you can show me an actual picture of one of these "gas vans" that the Nazis used so much valuable fuel for in the middle of a war, that'd be great.

Remember that time our unbiased public school ((education)) taught us about the theater and swimming pool in the Auschwitz death murder shlomo slaughter camp :'''(( ?

Nah, you got caught out on your stupidity.

You (and the rest of stormniggers) are the reason why whites are in 3rd place in pic related.

You're bring the white race down, kys pls.

Even though their infrastructure was intact, America did experience all sorts of rationing during the war. From fuel to sugar. It would have made every economic sense to execute all the japs or let them starve yet they didn't.

Pretty sure the US was turning away Jewish refugees by that point. Even though he had citizenship, if he came from Europe with other Jews, they may not have been allowed to dock.

Then why didn't the germans kill all jews at the start of the war?

>economic sense to execute all the japs or let them starve yet they didn't
They did seize property and assets (Canada did as well), I'm sure that helped pay for some of it

Their situation was not even close to comparable to the dire one in Germany. Spectacularly stupid comparison.