What's the general consensus on this guy?

What's the general consensus on this guy?

Talented and handsome

hack

He's not that bad. The interview he did with RedLetterMedia helps you understand him.

Tarantino "It's a homage"
Landis "Flip the Script"

WHO IS THAT TRANNY?

If John Landis were to murder Max I'd forgive him for the whole Vic Morrow and diced Vietnamese kids thing.

John made some great films, Max despite acting like a smug asshole has yet to produce anything above mediocre.

fag enabler

I hope he dies

hack faggot who is maybe the purest example of nepotism in existence

I wish he still made dubstep

for someone who values characters so much he has pretty weak characters in his works

He writes his movies like he styles his hair

gay for him much

GOAT haircut

Jaden Smith? Max isn't that bad. He is a massive faggot though.

He's better at script doctoring than writing scripts. He's very derivative. Boasts about his closets full of screenplays but they all play out the same. "Let's mix two genres, genius" and holy fuck does he run out of steam in third acts. But he has connections so none of that matters... He's extremely nice in person though.

>"I want to be seen separated from my father"
>starts remaking "An American Werewolf in London"

reminds me f the extremely annoying kid in my high school friend group, the one we'd all ditch at the first available moment

he a douche, product of nepotism and has shitty haircuts.

He's a good capeshit writer though, and can probably save DC if they hand it to him.

Mary Sue

Confused, childish

Complete waste, unironically

He typically makes shallow pastiches of other older better films

Case in point; chronicle was a pastiche of akira but he took out the cyperpunk aesthetic (I guess for cash reasons), amazing shot composition and more importantly he took out the politics of the fictional city and the alienation gave the film life. That just made it a generic film about teen boys with super powers that go to their head.

The best things he's done are; bang the tip top tier of nerd girls (but not really that hard when you're an ultra rich Hollywood brat who's not an autist) and those youtube videos about superman and wrestling where he gets some of those nerd girls and nerd hustler girls that he bangs to act out his stories about superman and tripple h.

I find him a bit smug if I'm honest as well.

Victim of helicopter parenting

are you kidding the helicopter accident was pure kino. its taken fucking years for children being slaughtered to be caught from so many camera angles in such quality and cinematic style

he talks a good game but his movies suck dick. my yt channel is better

He talks the talk but he cant walks the walk

He's a screeching faggot who's Daddy got two kids and an old man killed!!!FACT!!!

k e k