Germany wants to abolish multiple citizenship now

Germany wants to abolish multiple citizenship now.

What the hell? I have the German and the Swedish citizenship why do they want to take it away from me?

Do you support this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nu.nl/buitenland/4304675/duitsland-wil-meer-veiligheidsmaatregelen-in-europa.html
tagesschau.de/inland/sicherheitsgesetze-103.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nationality_law#Dual_citizenship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes because then nobody can be an immigrant in crime statistics

But I would show up as a person with migrant background in crime statistics.

>I have the German and the Swedish citizenship
Holy... The two most cucked nations in the world, and you claim citizenship in both. . . Tell me Mahammad, do you also claim welfare and benefits in both?

lol. You're fucked. You've got passports for two cucked countries.

I, on the other hand, have a British, and NZ passport. With a Indian NRI passport. If it all goes to shit in the UK and NZ, i can go to india to take my shits.

HAHAHAHAHA kill yourself, shit dual nationality bro.

German for Germany, Sweden for Sweden

>Indian passport.

Neck yourself Bilal.

Syrian passport will be the only passport required.

I have German and Canadian.

>Do you support this?
Yes, you can only have loyalty to one country. People who don't just have a German passport, should be deported immediately and the German passport should be revoked.

Source?
nu.nl/buitenland/4304675/duitsland-wil-meer-veiligheidsmaatregelen-in-europa.html

It's only to take away rights from muslim extremists, not for all people
Also 15.000 extra pigs soon, we'll flush you out.

Nice try Ahmed

>Dem Entwurf der Erklärung zufolge wollen die Unionspolitiker die Abschaffung der doppelten Staatsbürgerschaft verlangen. Diese sei "ein großes Integrationshindernis". "Wer sich für die Politik ausländischer Regierungen engagieren will, dem legen wir nahe, Deutschland zu verlassen", heißt es demnach in der Erklärung.

Sounds like complete abolishment of double citizenship to me.

TY, I thought it would be something like that, but couldn't fins sauce myself. Can read Dutch and German, but can't really write or speak it.
We have had our own trouble with jaffas claiming welfare here and elsewhere at the same time (especially UK were they often lived, easier language situation)

>I will trust a random Dutch source even though all German sources say otherwise

Get fucked white devil.

get fucked traitor

pick one

>Germany wants to abolish multiple citizenship now.
Didn't Germany only recently officially allow dual citizenship?

Why should I? I have family in both countries, I have lived in both countries, I speak both languages, I feel Swedish AND German. Why the fuck should I have to choose one?

Goddammit Frantz, post some of the German ones then. Like I said, I can read that shit (if not google translate could at least give a hint about the content) but just being able to read it, don't mean I can find it. Need to be able to write the correct sentences in search

Shit negro. Swede and German. You are doubled cuck. you should move here and become an ultimate cuck

Truly the best combination.

Fuck

I am a German with American citizenship.

what is going to happen to me?

see

The only thing the German Cuckerment can do is force you to renounce your American citizenship under penalty of losing your German one.

Who says so? You mean the talks in regards to the Turks fellating Erdogan?

>Diese sei "ein großes Integrationshindernis"

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Integration =/= Tanned Germans

>I feel Swedish AND German.
Of course you can feel both Swedish AND German. Pic related

It's on the front page of almost every news outlet.

>Sounds like complete abolishment of double citizenship to me.
But you can only be a dual citizen in Germany if the other nationality is an EEA one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nationality_law#Dual_citizenship

The exceptions to this are through birthright or if you get permission (Beibehaltungsgenehmigung) from the German government OR if your other nationality does not let you renounce citizenship.

>German with American citizenship
Congratulations, you are now simply American (unless you for some reason choose to be 100% loyal to Germanistan)

Imagined losing German cuckizenship and being deported, so Germany can take more ahmed pigs.
My fucking sides.

yes, ty, missed that one. Reading it and using phrases from it to search for more. Your press is almost as gov-controlled as the Frogs, so I referer more than one source, especially from DE, SE and France

Not sure why anyone would want German Citizenship right now anyway. It's the worst one to have because they are literally going to give passports away to the millions of """refugees""" who have moved there.

German nationality is only useful for moving to another and better EU country where you can stay for the length of time required to apply for their citizenship.

commit faggot

Having more than one passport is degenerate. You guys are a bunch of sluts. This is how you get AIDS.

Breddy handy desu. Less so if brexit turns out as intended

>why do they want to take it away from me?
to have complete control over you.

Hey, does this mean Israeli duel citizens will be barred from government? We can only hope.

Are you the kind that is scared of pigs or the one that is scared of cows?

is that how you got aids?

>citizen of both germany and sweden
you cannot fabricate this.

>AIDS

there are no israelis in our government

>Do you support this?

yep, pick a country faggot

I feel like an attack helicopter AND a grill!

I knew a girl with a whole bunch of leftist fallacies in her head - SJW, feminist, etc. She moved to Germany when there was a chance, because it was "much more progressive that this Orthodox shithole". Now she has a turk stalking here everywhere, the police does nothing and no self-defence is allowed in the Cuckmany.

Meanwhile, I'm moving to France for a couple of years, and not really expecting for things to be any better, lol.

open yo eyez nigguh!

>Less so if brexit turns out as intended
It's not like I wouldn't be able to visit EU countries with a British passport. I can already walk into almost every other country in the world without applying for a visa. The EU would not impose restrictions on us.

If you want to work there (for some reason) you can apply for a work visa.

Exactly my thoughts. Op is cuck^2

source?

>Slovenia
>blank
kek

>and not really expecting for things to be any better, lol.
It's not that much better really but at least they are not as cucked as Germany.

israel lobbies are an anglo plague not a german one

Yeah. With the recent events where fucking roaches are protesting for erdogan in Germany, I fully support this. Get rid of this human scum.

My dear ol' ma is German and me pa is American so I have it. I've lived in Germany off and on for years and honestly, there's no way I'd settle in that pussified, self loathing, degenerate, shit-hole of a "country" even if you payed me. FUCK GERMANY!

>Get rid of this human scum.
I think you misunderstand what will actually happen. These 'guest worker' Turks will just keep their German citizenship.

pointless flip-flop by Merkel. last year she relaxed rules which had previously forced Turks in Germany to choose between Turkish & German citizenship, but it literally doesn't mean shit if you declare to German govt. 'my citizenship to x country is renounced'. the contract is between you and x country. nationality is by blood, so that won't change either. all this does is sound compelling in the media to panicked CDU voters.

100 percent yes even though I'm a kebab.
When I took german citizenship, I had to give up my old one and accept the german constitution which is alright since I like it and I was born here anyhow. However, every filthy Turkroach gets double citizenship just for staying here for 8 years, and now enjoy all the privileges of a democracy while actually hating this country and supporting a Sharia-Fascist with their vote in Turkey. It's fucking ridiculous and I'm raging again right now.

11/16 German of Saxon and Oldenburgian origin, 2/16 Swede, 2/16 English, 1/16 Scottish. I have a Russian and German passports. Logically, I would give up my Russian one.

you're cool

stay away from white women and we might keep you around.

No, cuck, he's an occupant and will be deported once Germany rises again.

What the fuck. So I'm a native Canadian who got Portuguese citizenship because my parents immigrated to Canada.

I'm a land owner there and pay taxes.

Wtf Germany lay off let me hold onto my grandfather's farmland.

(I "rent" the land to my cousins. I plan to develop it someday )

this guy gets it

>I am a German with American citizenship.
>what is going to happen to me?

You are going to renounce your American citizenship so that you don't infect us with your fervor to bring in migrants.

Probably scared of loo tbqh

>tfw someone has citizenship for two countries but both of them are dying

In the US, I would.
Dual citizenship means dual loyalties.
You don't have a country with dual loyalty.
Of course, you don't have a country anyway, since you can't defend yourselves, but you know what I mean.

that has been going on for a while with turks, surely with Israelis as well.

I support this. Dual citizenship is no better than genderfluidity. You're either a German or a Swede, not both

I can claim Irish citizenship if I wanted but I'm not a Fenian bastard so will never do so.

Very jealous bro, nice combo.

>Do you support this?
Yes i do, what a stupid question. If you don't want a German citizenship then go back to "New Somalia".

It's a last-ditch effort to punish the british and other potential leavers.

Dual citizenship bros report in

Truly the best feeling.

Wait, since when is this allowed? Whenever that topic came up with friends from other nations, they said that Germany doesn't allow dual citizenship and they had to choose one of their citizenships to keep.

The only exception I knew was from my Ukranian friend because Ukraine simply wouldn't allow him to relinquish his citizenship, even though he wanted to keep the German one, so they made an exception there.

Our hordes of proud black camel riders will decend upon your house soon.

Get out of my country, untermensch.

It will probably not apply for Double-EU citizenship. Only for double sandnigger citizenship.

And this is the right thing to do imho. Dual citizenship prevented integration for too long and let people form their own seperated "communitys" so they don't have to learn german or even accept the german way of live and just do their owb thing, with their own rules and sometimes eveb their own police...

This will make it way easier to get rid of these people and refugees which won't get asylum here.

The 15k extra men for our police is a good thing to, if they are well trained and well distributed...

>Germany
>Sweden

What's the difference?

>Dual citizenship prevented integration

>implying that having a passport means that someone is integrated and actually a citizen these days.

Taking away sandnigger passports will do nothing about integrating them, because sandniggers cannot be integrated. They don't want to and thus they should be deported.

They're going to turn every shitskin with two passports into a german by doing this.

This means crime statistics will become fucked up.

>hurr durr crimes committed last year were 90% done by germans

I can already see the headlines.

>USA
>Mexico
>What's the difference?

I do no Support this shit. I need my kazakh citizenship, to take my family out of the country if germany will become a
Caliphate.

American and argentinean dual citizenship

master race

Swedes and mudslims are basically the same

>German and the Swedish citizenship
2 cucks 1 man

> implying that they will take away the sandnigger pasport

Don't you thinl, that it's much easier for the german gov to take away the german pasport? That will eventually lead to them being deportet as they should be

from what i read they want to keep dual citizenship with EU countrys. the whole thing got started because of the erdogan turks in germany with dual citizenship

Support this.
You move to another country, that is now your home.
Sure, maybe it should'nt apply to countries in the EU, but turkroaches should for example only get one.

Thats fucked up

Yes.

You be german or a dreckiger ausländer.

Fürs vaterland du huso!

This is just pandering for votes, they won't do it anyway.

Shit, wouldn't that trap the Middle Eastern people in Germany meaning they can't be deported back when the war is over? What's their game here, are the memes coming true?

>tfw USA/UK dual national
bretty good

They have to.

Its on the tabel now.

They are rigth about the forigen politics interfering and medling with domestic politics part.

Thats a matter of patriotism.
Of indipendence.

Fuck of ausländer shills gid out reeeeeee

>refugees getting back after war

>I have the German and the Swedish citizenship
>the German
>the Swedish
Non-german detected

If you are born in Germany and have Records of you and your ancestor, keep the American Passport, you can reaquire the German Passport at a later time. If you see it fit.

>t. iraqi rapefugee