I'm not racist but in whose mind this woman is supposed to be irresistible to men and women?

I'm not racist but in whose mind this woman is supposed to be irresistible to men and women?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_Sheba#Ethiopian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She pretty stunning to be honest.

I'd want to date her.

As a black guy, she's a 6 at best. I can find better looking black women.

I'd fuck her but that's not saying much.

Post a picture of a more attractive black woman.

But she's not. That's why she ended up a homeless piece of shit until Millenials made her into something semi-fuckable to middle aged fat white dudes.

Even blacks don't find black women attractive
theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

a white girl dipped in chocolate is what this is.

In that pic she's not supposed to be very attractive. She's old, weak, and forgotten, when she starts fucking people is when she begins to get her youth and strength back. You should pay more attention next time.

cept she's ethiopian tho

She lacks European admixture. Turns put the actress is Nigerian.

Are you sure user? You can be trans-anything these days.

With those lips? Hell no. She's very obviously East African.

>she's been posing like this for at least 3 years or more
>won't just show her tits and go away

Why, user?

>I'm not racist but

A statement which is invariably followed by something demonstrably racist.

>Followers come from Yemen
>She's a nigger not an Arab

Explain this

very certain

how is anything he said racist

thats objectively not a very attractive black woman

Point is still true though. He's not dismissing her beauty because of color but atractiveness alone.
There's plenty of those actresses but it's really in the eye of the beholder, or how european you want it to be, etc.

reported.

She's not supposed to look attractive in the present. Her power is diminished.
Plus Black women look better without shitty weaves. I thought she was a qt in her flashbacks

A parched man in the Sahara no longer thirsts for water once he comes upon a well.

two things

1. Many people (including many Europeans) speculated that the queen of sheba might be of Ethiopian origins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_Sheba#Ethiopian

pic is a Czech drawing of an Ethiopian sheba

Granted the actress is Nigerians and doesn't look Ethiopian at all

2. However in the story there are multiple versions of the same gods for different regions

Everyone imagines a god that looks like them.

This is why American Odin looks Sicilian. In Ireland there is another Odin that looks Irish.

Queen of sheba along with the Egyptian gods are mostly worshipped by African Americans in America making their versions look West African. There is probably a Ethiopian one in Ethiopia and a Yemeni one in Egypt in the books universe

This is how she normally looks. Not attractive to any normal man but of course this gen is brainwashed by the media who tells you what beauty is.

does this count?

I know an Italian-Ethiopian girl who has very similar traits and she's a fucking redhead.

Bilquis isnt just sex she's fertility too right? Hence the thicc figure

I knew a FOB somalian with those traits. apparently certain tribes have very delicate features.

>implying we can't go THICCer

google brittany renner world star hip hop

is "full of shit" a meme?

He HAS to say it like that because if he didn't you'd assume that he's saying she's an ugly bitch JUST BECAUSE he's black. You have to fucking tiptoe around here when you critize black people or else you're a fucking neonazi from Sup Forums.

And you fucking still did it! She's an ugly bitch, not because she's black. But you don't give a fuck, someone said something bad about a black woman and you freak out.

ethiopians are good looking and from a genetic standpoint, they have no significant european or even arab admixture. Obviously they are different from sub-saharan africans, but they are undoubtedly black africans. pic related, it's a bunch of poor migrants that spend all day in the sun.

Not many Ethiopian actors in Hollywood. Most are models.

Me in the middle with the headscarf

Far right, smiling goatee guy, red turban, and bearded dos equis old guy in the back are all chad tier, no homo.

Tara you fucking bitch

Considering all the people she sucked into the vagina nebula were on or near the same level of attractiveness (and shes a god with, ya know, supernatural powers) and the one character that talked to her said "you're the most attractive thing I've ever gotten to touch without paying," she clearly wasn't supposed to be irresistible to all men/women.

>As a guy

why do people do this? why do people think this makes their opinion more valid or more worth listening to? why?

>Not attractive to any normal man but of course this gen is brainwashed by the media who tells you what beauty is.
So literally no one can find her attractive because you don't? How can someone be this much of an entitled faggot

Would fuck her, but her looks are not irresistible. Just pretend she has magical attraction powers.

Gosh, she's attractive.. Only problem is that I couldn't handle having kids that are a different color than me.

She has powers that she uses to atract people.

says every alt-right man with 0 kids

>angry face is the most selected reaction

I have a black wife, its damn great. Shes got a thick ass and big tits, works hard for me, gave me two wonderful kids, and fucks like a champ.

is that blacker Trevor Noah on the far bottom right?

Holy fuck, she looks like a more mannlier version of that tranny from OITNB or Lafayette (press F for respects) from TB. When your women are uglier than men...

The hottest black girl has white features LMFAO

aaand they don't look like you at all

Yeah, bad choice. She's not hot.
She looks like your buddy's mom or something.

Those are some hot fucking black chicks.

>I'm not racist

Stopped reading there.

Yummy

Is it normal that I find this woman especially repulsive?

Perfectly normal.
You just don't like splotchy skin.
A lot of people don't, myself included.
There's somebody out there that loves that shit.
Don't worry about it.

>I'm not racist
We don't like your kind around here.

It means that you're both homosexual and plebian.
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

Absolutely amazing.

She's disgusting.

No, she actually looks a lot better in that photo.

I ask myself the same question about you everyday cunt.

>t. negress SJW roastie

>I'm not racist but...
user, please...

Same reason we whites like our Jesus with brown hair and white skin.
Just feels more intimate.

Jade give two rides

I have six kids all white. Half are blonde all are blue/green eyed. Get a job and sort yourself out.

sorry you got bill burred m8

Sure you do.

She is not atractive because the lack of thicness and tits.

Not because your dumb arbitrary tastes

*tips beanie*

What show is this? She's rough looking.

Caucasian features*

And Ethiops are caucasian

American Gods. She does vore and unbirthing.

The children barely bearing any resembelance, you'd be better off adopting a white kid or try to get some other white woman to lend her womb. The black gene being dominant is the problem.

Far more attractive than OP's.

please post webm of that black women photo shooting on a tennis court or something

literally only black women I find attractive.

how are they fitting in there? are they going legs first or they bending backwards?

You may not be a racist, but if your start a sentence that way, you're certainly a faggot.

I'm Assyrian and I have incredibly pale skin and blue eyes. What point are you pretending to make?

i feel the same way about the night nurse in the netflix capeshit universe

Go to an optometrist.

who pls

This

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC OVERLOAD

is that some human cow?

why is she on redcarpet?

how do you feel about misty knight?

You're a larper that somehow pretends to share the features of jesus

she has a gr8 bod
unlike the night nurse

I'm pretty sure I'm not LARPing about my ethnicity. Maybe you're just upset that Jesus wasn't brown?

>Maybe you're just upset that Jesus wasn't brown?

You are the one who's keeping it personal, guessing the skin tone of a semite who died two millenia ago based on your own features

>American and Irish Odin
Can somebody explain this to me.
How does a god actually get to America?
I get it that people bring their old religions/beliefs with them, but which god specifically comes with them? It can't be the actual god that just uses multiple avatars, but is actually only one being. Otherwise the multiple Jesuses wouldn't make sense. But the Leprechaun came to America, as evident by him returning the coin. So is he an exception, or do gods "clone" themselves and the new one is a unique god now?

>muh racism
Fuck niggers and fuck you cunt