All the SJW propaganda in entertainment now

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YHCsw
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Monument
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans and their Jewish problem.

>speech

Literally one line. You have to be retarded if you think that was a speech.

>Americans

yeah, this is why i don't go to movies

I seriously hope you sneaked into the theater, if you bought a ticket then you're part of the problem.

Marvel is all about diversity.

why do you people keep cropping out Rice?

come to the DChad side bro. enough of the SJW marvel studio

You're in a thread where people are complaining about diversity in a children's fantasy film and equating blacks in movies to white genocide.

Of course he's retarded.

That's excessive. If I were an alien I'd have to assume white people made up 20 percent of the population. It's like the more upper class you are the more being black helps you. I'd hate to be an up and coming white actor.

>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
and it's not even true, it wasn't built until 1884
some (i.e. a handful) of the stones MAY have come from quarries mined by slaves decades before
no slave ever touched the building of it
>we wuz architects an sheeit

Fuck Marvel

No one likes Rice.

How many threads are you going to make? Don't watch the shit if you don't like it

It fucking annoys me so much when faggot /r9k/, Sup Forumstard cross posters come here and talk shit about politics. Guess what fuckheads? You're in the minority. Most people despise the retarded crap you cucks stand for which may be why you are all unemployed, low IQ losers who bitch about Jews, women and gays on the internet

DUDE LE SJW LMAO

>DC
>No SJW
Even marvel had the backbone to keep Peter white.

>ZOMG! WHITE GENOCIDE!!!! 6 GORRILLION!!!

archive.is/YHCsw

>diversity in a children's fantasy film
So you're cool with political propaganda being aimed at kids? How about leaving children's entertainment to be just that, entertainment?

You marxists know EXACTLY what you're doing.

The sjws are why I'm still single.

Well it's true though, we aren't pajeets...

>not being racist is SJW propaganda
fuck off Sup Forums

>It isn't racism if its racism that promotes other races

they had to. one of you alt-right faggots would have shot up a movie theater

what, do you think he's black or something? is there no logic behind casting an islander to play aquaman?

>90%
>diverse

you will love your half breed children

Was the Washington Monument built by slaves?

explain how this movie is racist toward white people? Because every character isn't white?

Yes?

Orientals love rice.

>is there no logic behind casting an islander to play aquaman?
>logic
Aquaman was a white blue-eyed blonde for 60 years. This is what pisses people off, the political subversion of everything.

but when was America ever truly white? maybe go back to Europe if you want there to be whites in the future?

>political propaganda

But it's not propaganda? "Mary Jane" being black isn't propaganda. Jesus, you inbreds are dumb.

Le 54% crying boo boo genocide.

Your days are over, crackers. This movie represents the future as how it should be. The time is near.

what is racist about showing black people?

This is modern cancer - and people think it's "ok" because "it's a movie". Dumb as fuck.

Only way is piracy, so don't give a coin to these retards. Got out to see this shitty agenda in cinema? No fucking way. Wait some weeks, torrent it, watch it, delete it.

Why are Americans so conflicted about race?

You go down to Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, etc... South American countries with diverse ethnic groups, and nobody gives a shit about race. Words like "Negro" and "Negrita" are terms of endearment rather than racial slurs. What specifically in the US has caused everyone there to be so racist? I'm talking about all Americans, both blacks and whites. You'd think a nation with such a history of immigration and ethnic groups would have adapted passed something like racism.

like 200 years ago

>projecting this hard

see

the comic book Aquaman looks like a total fag though. Momoa is DC alpha material

nope. Natives were still here. and then you dumbasses brought niggers

>You'd think a nation with such a history of immigration and ethnic groups would have adapted passed something like racism.

We're also the nation with a rich history of going to war over slavery.

>all supporting characters are minorities and significantly contribute to the non-avengers storyline
>director intentionally steers clear of any absolutes in case the diversity backfires and he can swap out the supports
>the only white male is encourages to racemix with not one, but two blacks
>make fun of white people for being dumb
>the only white teenager is a brainlet stacy
>high school students learning about slavery
want me to continue?

what does casting a non-white person have to do with politics?

>but when was America ever truly white?
>like 200 years ago
try less than 30 years ago, marxist
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

>gay mexican flash too
It hilarious
You can tell that Kevin thought clinton would win

DUDE I POST IT HERE CAUSE IF I SAID THIS IN REAL LIFE ID GET MY TEETH KNOCKED OUT LMAOOOOOOOO

All I see is cheap labour

the projecting meme is so obnoxious. Whenever Sup Forums gets called out on their shit they always say this even when, like in this case, it makes no sense. Most successful, well adjusted people aren't obsessed with 'niggers' stealing their women and Jewish agendas in film, they just aren't.

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
Because they *are* native americans.
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
Yes, and the white girl rejects him and he looks like an idiot.
It wasn't a speech. It was an offhand remark and it was true. She was a cunt for bringing it up out of nowhere, but that doesn't change that it's a true fact.
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
So? Who cares if he wants to BLEACH some chicks?
>villain's wife is black
Well their daughter is black so it'd be weird if his wife WASN'T black. Sup Forums'd have a cuck field-day.
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
Yeah and he's portrayed as a manlet little bitch.
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male
How is Fuck Marry Kill edgy? Teens do that all the time. There are teens in real life who want to fuck Liam Hemsworth, Chris Evans, etc. You're mad that Peter wants to fuck black chicks, but you're also mad girls want to fuck white dudes?
Go back to Sup Forums

Been a while

so its racist because the minorities arent useless and white people arent perfect?

you're the first person to complain about this because you hate DCkino. momoa is even lighter than the rock and looks white in half the shit he plays anyway.

who would you cast to play aquaman if you wanted a white blue-eyed blonde? how would you origin him?

>You go down to Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, etc... South American countries with diverse ethnic groups, and nobody gives a shit about race.

They're also third world shitholes and we're coming to think there might be a connection.

These people are shit skins user
The same ones that defended Elba as Heimdall

explain how you got that from my post?

This place is a parody of itself now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Monument

>Construction of the monument began in 1848, and was halted from 1854 to 1877 due to a lack of funds, a struggle for control over the Washington National Monument Society, and the intervention of the American Civil War. Although the stone structure was completed in 1884, internal ironwork, the knoll, and other finishing touches were not completed until 1888.

>But at least some stones in the Monument’s interior came from slave labor. We know this because throughout the spire’s construction, commemorative stones were sent in from state governments and wealthy donors with special inscriptions and designs. According to a study by the National Park Service, 92 of those stones were set into place during pre-Civil War construction, with a number of them coming from states and organizations where slave labor was used for all goods, including mining.

What's this? A lying Sup Forumstard? I'm shocked!

See

none of the examples you gave except possibly "making fun of white people for being dumb" are racist.

>how would you origin him?
hmm, i just don't know commie, whatever could we draw from? the 60 years of well established lore maybe?

Even if you agree with indians being called native americans and other shit, we don't need this fuckin agenda pointed out so god damn much during a movie. And the washington monument slaves comment was too much.
Its a shame cause tom holland was a great spiderman, funny thing is main niggress liz was bland as fuck, as least wannabe mj showed some personality tho it seemed almost like a parody of the left-sjw twits.

someone asked you how the movie is racist agaisnt white people, and your points are that supporting characters are minorities, there are dumb white people, people learn about slavery, a white person is encouraged to racemix

what was your point?

It's hilarious how your kind alternate between claiming there's no leftist subversion then reminding us that talking about leftist subversion is met with tacitly approved violence from leftists.

>Even if you agree with indians being called native americans and other shit, we don't need this fuckin agenda pointed out so god damn much during a movie

>Most successful, well adjusted people aren't obsessed with 'niggers' stealing their women and Jewish agendas in film, they just aren't.
Lol
Well if user says they just aren't obviously that MUST be true!

Not to mention
>old white guy (villain) kills younger white guy over some dick measuring shit and makes black guy take his place
>same old white guy villain married and had a kid with a black woman

its almost like there are other races in the world not just whites. who woulda thunk it?

>Slaves didn't build the monument, they just provided the materials for it!

>b-but s-some of the stones may have been touched by a slave at some point...
pathetic

>But at least some stones in the Monument’s interior came from slave labor
WOW exactly what he had said

You're going to miss us when we're gone, untermensch. Enjoy your endless stagnation.

it says slaves in some states were used for mining, how is that "touching a stone at some point"?

What does the existence of these races have to do with the depiction of White cultural icons?

>When is enough enough?
China just passed some new laws that, among other degenerate things, bans all gays from their media. If adding gays in their movies will make it unprofitable in the Chinese market, Hollywood will stop doing it.

how is aquaman a white cultural icon?

his ethnicity is irrelevant to his character

>I don't like politics in my movies unless they are politics I agree with

>90%
>diverse
Cultural marxism in action, folks. Still amazes me win I see it this blatant, though.
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

In South America everyone is so mixed they don't even know what their race is.

probably about 95% of golden age superheroes were created by Jews, many of them as power fantasies in response to the Nazis. They're American icons, not white icons.

>Because they *are* native americans.
They *are* also called Indians or Injuns
>Yes, and the white girl rejects him and he looks like an idiot.
Can't argue here, this isn't a negative point
>It wasn't a speech. It was an offhand remark and it was true. She was a cunt for bringing it up out of nowhere, but that doesn't change that it's a true fact.
Not a true fact at all. There is 0 evidence the monument was built by slaves. The only evidence there is, is that slave work was responsible for some of the materials used to build it, making their way there to be used.
>So? Who cares if he wants to BLEACH some chicks?
Any self respecting white person who doesn't approve of race mixing, really? Honestly, it's always white+black. Even if this time it's not a white woman. Fuck off with this.
>Well their daughter is black so it'd be weird if his wife WASN'T black. Sup Forums'd have a cuck field-day.
That's the problem, white+black=black. White+anythingnonwhite=nonwhite. Only white+white=white. This is one of the biggest reasons race mixing for whites is bad. Asian+black=blasian. Both races are heavily represented in the child. White genes are heavily recessive so with pairings, only the nonwhite genes show up.
>Yeah and he's portrayed as a manlet little bitch.
Irrelevant. >Haha it's okay to replace whites as long as they're not portrayed 100% amazingly ecksdee

It says 92 stones were set prior to the war and SOME of them came from states that used slave labor. So because a handful of the stones were touched by slaves at some point this apparently means slaves get credit for building the entire structure!

Totally no "fuck whitey" agenda here.....

>all black people are the same

the actors in black panther come from all over the world, some are american, others european, some are african. Diversity isnt just skin color

How can dcjws defend this?

>jews
>white

>They *are* also called Indians or Injuns

which is a term that is inaccurate and disrespectful which is why most people don't call them that

>Take male out of gene pool through mutilation
>take female out of gene pool by having her mate with a castrated male
(((Two for one special)))

amerifats are so retarded, they even go to war for their (((overlords)))

>slaves get credit for building the entire structure!

literally no one has said this but you

'slaves built the monument' = '100% of the monument was built by slaves only'?

>probably about 95% of golden age superheroes were created by Jews
that is just straight up incorrect. But now, they are owned by jews.

lol

The thing is that most South American countries abolished slavery as soon as they gained independence. While this may have led to a more harmonious racial climate, it also set them back at least a couple of decades economically.
Both my parents come from the coast of South America, where there are a lot of black people. They always comment how in their home countries, blacks have much better humor and are much less likely to be offended. When they came to the US, all the blacks got defensive and spiteful at the drop of a hat.