Yoyo you know that the CIA imported crack into the inner cities and this is responsible for ALL racial dependencies cuz

yoyo you know that the CIA imported crack into the inner cities and this is responsible for ALL racial dependencies cuz

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I treat cash the way the Government treats AIDS
>I won't be satisfied 'till all my niggas get it, geddit?

What did he mean by this?

maybe they shouldn't have taken crack?

if I offer you cyanide are you going to take it just because I said so?

its addictive you fucking idiot

>if I offer you cyanide are you going to take it
yeah,,,

Did the government really do that?

yeah
listen to more rap music

That dosent excuse taking it in the first place. Just because heroin is accessible due to fucking cunts dosent mean I'm not responsible for voluntarily taking it you cunt.

You fucked up the b8 man...

How is that relevant to taking it in the first place you dumb weeb.

I mean, you're not wrong. The elites have to have a massive lower class and prison population. The easiest targets just ended up being minorities.

they did actually do this under Reagan btw

I'm having a hard time finding sources that aren't Professor Griff. Please help me Sup Forumsfriend.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

hey fuck you.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

You know it's way easier to shitpost in Sup Forums?

i dont know much about sports though

you can't stop the drugs, so the next best thing is you take them over and try to stem the flow

your proceeds go to fighting terrorism, cartels and assholes of the world, you chose to do drugs

its a grey world

You encourage other people not to take drugs, if they do, you send them on a Free "vacation" to the phillpines.

This game, man.

I barely thought it would live up to the hype, let alone exceed it. I've been playing for four hours straight across only two systems and about five planets/moons, and it has been absolutely and utterly humbling. My breath is being taken away at every turn.

I just drowned trying desperately to make my way out of a dark underwater cave on a cold, lonely, massive planet, with ominous growling startling me from far across some rocky, eroded mountains against the backdrop of a massive dark blue system. Earlier I was marveling at a herd of grazing antelope-like creatures on a little yellow paradise of a moon with a pink sky. Creatures were screeching in the distance and tinkling piano chords played in the background.

I very much appreciate the technical and leveling aspects such as mining and trading, but most of all, this game has been an extremely emotional experience for me so far. I could barely pull myself away from my first system once I acquired the warp cell. No matter what I'm looking at, I have this excitement and this wonder and frustration that I am inevitably missing so much. I have never, EVER felt this lost. Space just beckons, wordlessly. What a beautiful, beautiful, titanic game. I have no words.

Enjoy, everyone. And thank you, Sean and Hello Games. Jeez Louise.