Just moments after this...

Just moments after this, this girl who is making a documentary about female rights (Plan International) had to escape because this brazilian lad tried to attack her. He was intervied about the bad conditions for females in Brazil

Other urls found in this thread:

aftenposten.no/verden/i/OnQxX1/STUCK--Hva-slags-monster-voldtar-en-8-aring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>open, welcoming body language
>stroking her hair with her hand
>making eye contact
>talking to him and showing general interest in what he has to say
All the signals were there

proof

>wh*Toid dog trying to spread their propaganda to the lands of KARA BOGA gets BTFO
nice

>time travel back to Pangea
>"OH NO, THE GIANT CENTIPEDES ARE CRAWLING INTO MY VAGINA!"

I mean... what DID she expect?

I guess women are just too coddled to function outside of their own societies at this point.

>Literally nothing than a fucking greentext

The absolute state of stormweenies

Not just women. Pictured: masterwork meph on his world bike tour

Those signs could also mean she was nervous and instinctively trying to appease him, or just that she's a smoker or used to holding a microphone so didn't know what to do with her hands and the rest was just being a good journalist inviting confidence or there's like a dozen more plausible perfectly inocent explanations for her body language.

She was asking for it is MGTOW tier garbage, even granting her body language to be ambiguous for argument's sake that should have ended in a brief awkward moment, not an attack.

the article is here. i didn't read it. but regardless, it's really annoying when 1st world girls go to third world countries and expect to be treated the same and act mighty.

aftenposten.no/verden/i/OnQxX1/STUCK--Hva-slags-monster-voldtar-en-8-aring

Can you show a video because that sounds like bullshit.

well, girls in general are very naive but northern euros are even more naive

Unless she went to the core of the favelas to talk to the boss of drug trafficking that sounds like pure bullshit.

How do I know this isn't some breitbart tier fake news?

it's literally one of the biggest norwegian newspapers. like i said, i didn't bother to reading the article so i don't know if he attacked her or not.

If I'd say I was being ironic would you believe me?

>hello, I'm a rich girl making a documentary about why [subset of people you don't belong to] is more miserable than you are from living in poverty
she might as well have approached a white impoverished appalachian and told them that she's making a documentary about niggers having it worse.

I would have done the same as that guy.

>tfw your /dfg/ OC spreads to other boards

She ran like a beta girl instead to fight like a viking

because society coddles them

>pic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDD silly white Eurocuckery

But it says "Haiti" there

>muh female rights
>visiting favelas
bitch almost got what she deserved

translate is showing nothing skimming trough the video nothing either. Calling major bullshit on OP

Women can't beat men. That only happens in movies.

>had to escape
where was her camera man and crew?
was she all alone?
i smell bullshit

OP is a disingenuous piece of shit. That footage is from haiti

No, she fled just after the interview

yes we know you monkey

Yeah you are right. I thought she still was in Brazil but it looks like the documentary continues in Haiti now

call it a nigger.

niggers are of course animalistic, violent thugs

If I were born as a nigger I'd either be ashamed of my people or I would try to adopt full individualism so I convince myself that the collective failure and violence of most niggers does not reflect on me.

But what is the language ? Sounds like portuguese? certainly not english or french. Haiti speaks french creole but I don't recognize any words

What are they going to do, physically confront the poor ethnic minority?

You still have to show us any rape, You lying cunt.

If I were a fat burger that lives in my mother's basement I'd choose collectivism to convince myself that I'm better than successful millionaire blacks.

Actually yes

>mighty
The word you're looking for is naively

hmmm
who wins in victimisation?
a white female or a black man?
guess it's the black man after all

Would be a different story without the camera, being raped by darkies is the usual white girl fantasy.

In the other hand, no one talks about this crazy ass nurse.
If it was a general instead of she, Hollywood would be tweeting the shit out of this

>(BERLIN) — A German nurse who is already serving a life sentence for two murders has been charged with killing 97 more patients over several years at two hospitals in northwestern Germany, prosecutors said Monday.

If it was a he instead of she*
Fucking phone

Are you saying that brazil is not white?

>Germans
well this is kinda normal for them

Nurse killers are a classic boring kind of killer. Prople have seen it all before.
What really get's the clicks are brown people killing and raling white people.

Think Harold Shipman still holds the high score though.

No shit. Nursery is such a fucking shit ass job it doesn't even surprise me some people do this shit.

It already happened before, with Niels Högel and Charles Cullen.

its like any other day in my neiborhood

When brown people do something horrible; FUCKING SAVAGES GENOCIDE THEM!!!

When white people do something horrible; I mean she was a nurse after all guys, come on it's a shid dschob :DDDD

what the fuck is this? they are not speaking portuguese you dumb fuck

Its definitely not portuguese

Scandinavian women have to be the most coddled delusional people to ever exist. She really did have no idea what the world is like outside of her bubble. No wonder their countries are dealing with with the immigration problems they have. Oh well, that's how the world works. Animals that are dumb get killed quickly.

>be a naive person from a wealthy nation
>visit poor country
>"lol why is your country such a shithole?"
>expecting them to not get offended and put you in your place