Post yfw there are still trump supporters after today's event

Post yfw there are still trump supporters after today's event

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/WikiLeaks-Offers-20K-Reward-for-Information-in-Murder-of-DNC-Staffer-Seth-Rich-389622801.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_DCBrand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw some Americans actually want to vote for Clinton

This man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Absolutely wonderful!

This is now a Taxmaster battle thread.

Quad this

>Advocates for using our items to defend against tyranny to defend against tyranny

THAT MONSTER

First time I've seen this today, I agree though.

>today's event
you mean the event where Wikilekas revealed the DNC leaker was Seth Rich murder victim? That event?

The one suggesting the DNC murdered a staffer who leaked emails proving they rigged the primaries?

Or was there another event today? I am interested in the reason Wikileaks might offer a $20,000 reward for evidence leading to the murderer of Seth Rich... what do you think?

Can Bill sacrifice himself for quads

Im goin to kill u taxmaster

Moloch the Bull, this woman is not suitable for the role of President. She is a fanatic and a traitorous pig, and belongs in jail!

nbcwashington.com/news/local/WikiLeaks-Offers-20K-Reward-for-Information-in-Murder-of-DNC-Staffer-Seth-Rich-389622801.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_DCBrand

WikiLeaks Offers $20K Reward for Information in Murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich.

Why would I not want a murderer dead

Here, use this pic next time you post a thread.
It suit you better, faggot!

Can't handle hearing an opinion you disagree with?

Dumb shit.

What happened today that inspired this shitpost

By ballot or bullet.

>mfw Hillary has basically won already

desu senpai i was with trump all the way until he made one too many mistakes...

(you)

Are you joking?

Abort me please

I better get something good YOU GREASY ITALIAN

I don't care what anyone else thinks, donald trump is a full-blown narcissist.

IM GONNA KILL MYSELF IF IM BORN IN IRAN

reported to fbi

Holy shit, this takes me back...

Implying hillary shouldn't be shot for being a neo-con warmonger and war criminal.

fpbp
bonus points: leaf proxy

No.

kill the taxmaster

SIC SEMPER TYRANNOSAURUS

MOLON LABE

THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST DRINK DEEPLY OF THE BLOOD OF TYRANTS

nah im really canadian, sadly

Please somebody just take that money.

>MFW WikiLeaks is killing any high information voters' desire to vote for Hillary

FUCK OFF SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

fuck off CTR shill
why do hate America you piece of shit

Begone

HE DIDNT WANT HER DEAD
HE JUST SAID THAT WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF HER
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Explain this event, my dudes.

Donald please, stop talking.

You would still be killing it in the polls if you had just taken a vacation these last two weeks. Try to contain yourself until the debates, then you can let it all out on her without giving the media time to completely shit all over you. It will just be her and you, and you are the master at banter.

We can't afford to let the left win, having Hillary in the white house would negate the right wing push in North America and maybe even influence that which is happening in Europe. Please Donald, please recognize the magnitude of responsibility that you have in your hands.

this wounds the taxmaster

Haven't been on the internet today, what was "Today's event"?

I got this,
Giganigga is always harder than the Taxmaster

help, ive been bored in amrika!

Relax. Trump did nothing wrong. You feminazis just need to cut down on the estrogen, if obviously fucks with your state of mind.

What happened today, Hans?

Too,,, Powerful...

>most minor thing ever spun outta control by the mass media

oh yeah damning.

like how hillary had the person who leaked the DNC emails shot in the back of the fucking head.

totally those two things are the same

Trump said hillary will shut down the 2nd amendment unless the 2nd amendment backers do something about it.

Eat shit lefty fags.

L33T P0573R

have at you demon

well, there goes the guns guys. You ain't going to do shit about it either cringy neets