Anyone watching?

Anyone watching?

Hollywood natives americans wow so progressive

How did nick go from long hair to short hair between shots? Did I miss something?

don't the injuns outnumber them about 2 - 1? this is going to be another little bighorn

yeah, there was whole scene of him cutting his hair whilst talking with his bitch faced mother

No.
Is it any good?

Guess I missed it. Fuck this is a slow episode for a finale, shocker.

they're literally caveman. lmao

Honestly, not really. Although this season has been better than the previous one, but that's a pretty low bar.

Elle Fanning is good.

Is that Ophelia?

She has her moments..

>Although this season has been better than the previous one, but that's a pretty low bar.

The main problem with the show is the entire Clark family is annoying as fuck. I would be 100% fine with them all getting killed off and the show just going on with the conman plus old man barber bad ass dude as the leads.

I'd prefer the Salvadorian Walking Dead to the Californian one. The Clark family should have been a miniseries.

I agree, the show would be much better. The whole muh strong woman Madison is the new Rick in charge shit is ruining this for me.

Apparently she is back, just like that.

Combining Plains Indian and Mayan culture into one is such shit writing-like a native version of WE WUZ KANGZ

This is fucking terrible. I thought they might have turned it around but nope, awful.

SHE'S MY CHERRY PIE!

Oh good, the second half of the two hour finale is all about Ophelia, another one of the worst characters.

"No cure for anthrax"
What a load of bullshit

how did he get back on the yacht?

It conveniently washed ashore where he was. He went full operator mode to clear it of the dead.

Plot armor

Don't worry, he's all better now.

why is nick such a race traitor?

never mind the fact the Spanish wiped out most of the California natives long before the Gold Rush

Still mad they just randomly turned Unser into "MUH EVIL RACIST" even when he was in the right

He's in the right that one group threatening another group for land is grounds for defending yourself. However, there's ways of handling the situation without including blatant suppressed guilt and fear for what he and the other families did to secure the land. He's also riding that racism fence like a seasoned vet.

Writers only made him a evil racist so we can turn on him faster. He was not this bad before.

He, like Nick and Madison, are master manipulators in their own ways. They conveniently left out the inter-goings and comings of most of the people there. We only are seeing the dirty side because of the impending shit short that is coming their way.

I'm not saying I agree with the execution, but there is a logic path to attempt to justify it. I'm sure it's more lazy than it is clever.

Madison is killing her "worse person than me" as Daniel did at the dam.

do svidanya

Season has been great desu. Must better than the last season of the main show.