Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread:Learn Japanese Thread: 過去ログ: desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YlJ6U8s3LA
youtube.com/watch?v=JUS_x_3YBIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

乙。
俺は最初かな?

クソ仏蘭西や!(泣)

残念
Logan Paulの次でしたw

this is disgusting
why would anyone do this

OTU

なんだ睾丸ボールか

日本人で生まれてよかった

伯人で生まれて悪かった

スレ立てお疲れ
やっぱ柴犬いいねぇ

いい国に生まれてよかった

ブラジル良いのに

ケルト人で生まれて良かった

そんなに良くないよ

who wants to help me get a gf?

でも毎日がハラハラして楽しそう

ひいいいいいいろおおおおおおおおおお!!!

>でも毎日がハラハラして楽しそう
ww

>ハラハラして
>バラバラにされて

女の子に生まれてよかった

治安は良くないけど魅力はいっぱいある

ケトル人
鼻からお湯が出るの?

サムライの子孫である純潔な大和民族に生まれて本当に良かった

who are you asking?
it would be like the blind leading the blind.

>に

日本人じゃないな

ちょっと面白かった

ちんさーん
ちんさーん
ちんさーん
ちんさんも
ちくび
見せて

あるけど暴力や貧困さを補わない
ヒトラーの影法師が映る釜。お久しぶり

日本人と生まれてよがっだ

君は金持ちだから安全なエリアに住んでいるはずだろ?

>も
女がついにこのスレに乳首を貼ったのか!!

で本人に生まれてよかった

*日本人で生まれてよかった

マンコを見せて
youtube.com/watch?v=7YlJ6U8s3LA

あーもうキミのせいでキリスト教徒のイメージ落ちまくりだよ

ブラジルでは安全な所はないぞ
俺や内の家族が家にいた時、盗難事件あったことがあったよ。

童貞ですか?

who's more cute Yuriko Tiger(italian cosplayer) or Cathy Cat (german cosplayer)?
youtube.com/watch?v=JUS_x_3YBIk

女の子の身体は神聖なんだぞ(´・ω・`)
汚い外人のおもちゃじゃないぞ(´・ω・`)

the ginger
she reminds me of kanadajin

>盗難事件

she is german but it's actually a youtuber not a cosplayer, sorry

家にいて盗難にあうってどう言う状況だよwww

I'm not a big fan of high cheekbones.
but both are equally cute and equally noisy.

二時間ぐらいに一人の盗賊が内の家族に拳銃を向いてた。
この間にもう二人が家の中で貴重品を探しまわしてた。
怖かった

how would you rate their japanese? good or they have strong accent?

モンハンまだかッッ!!
時よ早く進めッ!

It's hard to tell.
They don't speak long sentences.
But I've met a lot of gaijins who speak Japanese with less accent on more sophisticated topics.

she is annoying
i hate white women

入ってこれねーように監視カメラとかバリケードや柵みたいなの作ってねーの?
金ありゃ出来るだろ
護身用の銃とかもさ

I see, so not perfect

外人は全てがゴツ過ぎてコスプレが全く似合ってないのが笑える
プロレスラーかよw

why?

their faces are ugly and they are loud and annoying
i especially hate German women

なんか凄すぎて言葉がないわ
日本でそれを体験する確率と宝くじ一等が当たる確率どっちが高いか分からん

It's hard for anyone to be perfect at a foreign language...no?

I see

yeah, I guess japanese is particularly hard to learn though

>入ってこれねーように監視カメラ
泥棒が構わないようにwww
>バリケードや柵みたいなの作ってねーの?
あったぞ。けど三匹の男が柵を飛び越して敷地に入った。ドアならぶっ壊したよ。
>護身用の銃とかもさ
ブラジルは米国ではない。

>hate German women
there are also lots of middle east Asians in hijab over there. they must be quiet af.

モンハンは面白そうけど ゲーム機を持ってないから無理よw

逆に数月前から二ノ国2を楽しみにしてる

I was in love with an Italian girl once
she had the most beautiful face
she smiled at me all the time and I was so in love with her
i prepared for days and finally had the courage to ask her out
but she broke my heart and destroyed my self esteem forever
it's been 8 years but that was the moment I realized all women are assholes and I gave up on ever getting a gf

True in a sense that it's very different from European languages and people usually don't have enough incentive to learn it.

>I gave up on ever getting a gf
did you?

Didn't you already tell this story yesterday? Bring in some originality.

なんか退屈になった。

嘘で塗り固められた人間だろ

not really
in school I always liked turkish girls
they have dark eyes and hair similar to South American or Asian girls
I only ever was in love with two non asian girls. one Italian and one Turkish
they both had black hair and nice eyes
I wish I would've asked the second one out
but after my self esteem got destroyed by the italian girl I never talked to girls again
maybe if I had I would still be together with her now and wouldn't like Asian girls
but then I wouldn't be here today and I would be a normie

i tell this story to every Italian so they don't make the same mistake

you should not give up

でも相手が銃持ってるんだから何とかして手に入れねーと対抗できないじゃん
強盗が来るたびに無抵抗で何もかも渡すのかい?

he is a brocken cd player repeating the same phrase.

pc勢かよ
俺も二ノ国2気になってるんだが前作やったことねぇんだよなぁ・・・

うわー本当にスパム無くなった

>でも相手が銃持ってるんだから何とかして手に入れねーと対抗できないじゃん
現実はアクション映画じゃないよ。
もし俺が撃っても生残する確保はない。
況して1対3場面で

>pc勢かよ
うん

>俺も二ノ国2気になってるんだが前作やったことねぇんだよなぁ
前作もPS4版しか無かったからやったことない

でもマジで面白そうです、GhibliスタイルのJRPGは楽しそう

俺さアメリカが銃の所持認めてるから、アメリカ大陸とヨーロッパのほとんどの国もそうだと思ってたわ。
ブラジルでも銃の所持を認めて無いと言うことはほとんどの国で認めて無いんかな?

認めるけど米国と違って手続きが厳重だ

みんなアメリカ人みたいに撃たれたくないしな

コレの所持も認められてるぞ (ボロン

君は本当に変態だねぇ

if you can't get a girl who speak your tongue, you couldn't get a girl in other country.
first off you should try to communicate with german girls, even if it took some efforts.

I will go to the university library tomorrow
and I will practise talking with girls
I just don't know what I should say
What do I say to start the conversation?
Should I ask them if they want to drink a coffee with me or something later?
maybe i should just ask them if I can practice Korean/Chinese with them

負けないぞ(`・ω・´)シャキーン

ロシアについて

don't think that they are girls because your mind is filled with boobs , butts ,sex n eyelids.
just look for friends to spend the same time. eventually one of the friends happen to be a girl.

お前いつも隙あらば下ネタ投下してるよな

i don't want friends
i hate spending time with people
i just want a gf

コイツはそういうキャラで売ってるしな

Has the scrapping of legacy captcha eradicated the bot?

so it seems

It really isn't hard. All that matters is quantity and quality of exposure. I have been learning English since I was 8 years old and consider myself relatively proficient. This is mostly a result of constantly being exposed to English movies, video games and books. In that regard, time is another important component. It's probably possible to learn a language in a year or two but I think that language won't be as embedded into your brain as something you have been exposed to longer periods of time. For just starting out, similarities between languages probably also play a big role but I don't think it matters that much in the long run. The only thing that is kind of hard is getting that amount of input as it is much more comfortable to just stick to your native language. You need to put yourself into a situation where you have no choice but to consume English media if you want to be proficient in English. This is easier for us Europeans because there really barely is any authentic entertainment coming from our countries. You might want to attempt building up an interest for a game or a book series or something. Things that involve interaction with other people like MMOs are probably a good way to immerse yourself and build up confidence as it doesn't matter if you mess up, I certainly really only started writing in English in online games. I know I am struggling to get that input in Japanese. Rather than watching Anime and reading books I am writing in English on the Japanese thread. It's mostly a motivational struggle. Doesn't help that everything I am interested in is already translated.

まあ、宿題を続ける。

You are not supposed to approach girls in the library you retard, they are busy studying. You really need some incentive beyond "I want a girlfriend". Why don't you actually find a hobby you find interesting that involves interacting with other people. You might meet a cute girl and then you actually have a reason to approach and ask her out.

そうでしたか。良かった!

I figured that would happen

すみぺの聖水飲みたいなぁ・・・

i like Sup Forums, vidya and movies
where can I meet a girl with the same hobbies?
I don't want any new hobbies because I'm lazy and hate going outside

>i hate spending time with people
>i just want a gf

what you are saying is like you just want a sex.
if you got a gf, you have to spend the same time with the gf even when not having a sex.
if you don't know how to communicate with others, how about you take part in some circle activity or sport club or something.
at least you can communicate with me. so don't worry.

ここ英語スレ?

>It really isn't hard. All that matters is quantity and quality of exposure. I have been learning English since I was 8 years old and consider myself relatively proficient. This is mostly a result of constantly being exposed to English movies, video games and books. In that regard, time is another important component. It's probably possible to learn a language in a year or two but I think that language won't be as embedded into your brain as something you have been exposed to longer periods of time. For just starting out, similarities between languages probably also play a big role but I don't think it matters that much in the long run. The only thing that is kind of hard is getting that amount of input as it is much more comfortable to just stick to your native language. You need to put yourself into a situation where you have no choice but to consume English media if you want to be proficient in English. This is easier for us Europeans because there really barely is any authentic entertainment coming from our countries. You might want to attempt building up an interest for a game or a book series or something. Things that involve interaction with other people like MMOs are probably a good way to immerse yourself and build up confidence as it doesn't matter if you mess up, I certainly really only started writing in English in online games. I know I am struggling to get that input in Japanese. Rather than watching Anime and reading books I am writing in English on the Japanese thread. It's mostly a motivational struggle. Doesn't help that everything I am interested in is already translated.

okay