I saw this movie 2 days ago and have already forgotten what happened

I saw this movie 2 days ago and have already forgotten what happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

alz.org/i-have-alz/i-have-alzheimers-dementia.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah that's usually how it is with MCU movies. Say what you will about DC, but people at least remember them.

Disney doesn't care because they already got your money

It's not our fault you have the memory of a two year old.

It's so you go see it again goy

I don't remember anything about either.
They are all the same mess of following the same structure, the same garbage CGI effects, the same plot points, the same character arcs over and over again, the same stagnation, the same boredom.

Superhero movies have always been the bottom of the barrel of cinema, but what DC and Marvel have been doing for the past 6 years is just baffling.
Never seen something so close to factory-made sameness in Hollywood ever before.
Absolutely disgusting.

Because of how bad they are

The only way this movie should be seen is via camrip you ass

No one cares you'll still pay $30 for the next capeshit next month or whenever like a good goy.

But you've been posting non-stop about it for the last day, /vg/edditor

No they are not.
No superhero movie in the past 8 years has stood out in any way whatsoever.
Even BvS was just mediocre despite all the hate.

No one with talent works in superhero movies, at least not anymore.

What did you expect from a movie that borrows from comics, the worst storytelling medium of them all, and that is based on a power fantasy made for 5 year olds?

exactly

Ehhh, i'd say comics are tied with videogames for the worst storytelling medium.

Actually, no.

I chuckled when his suit has an AI, which then proceeds to the standard marvel comedic formula

You don't remember that part where Michael Keaton opens the door to Parker? At that the moment the whole audience was in tune. Great movie. Yeah not the best but what can you expect ? It's a marvel movie

Capeshit is always forgettable garbage, but your brain might be broken, user.

same here, it was a bland movie. I already knew it was going to be what I expected, avengers tie ins out the ass. I can still remember the original Spiderman movie. Raimi put his all in it, his style comes through so well. This movie has no style, its just a product Spiderman. Make the most money the fastest, fuck creativity and distinctness. Well at least there is GOTG movies and looks like Thor is going down that path.

Sup reddo

She looks like a salamander

Multiple white characters had their skin color changed but the reverse can't happen or there is backlash. There was a cringey joke about slavery and referring to indians as native americans. The vulture's wife was a nigger. the main white character was attracted to two seprete nigger girls. He had a talking spider iron man suit but no spider senses. Aunt may is hot. I am le chair man!! *fat diversity quota chink truffle shuffles*

2017 senpai

Here you go user: alz.org/i-have-alz/i-have-alzheimers-dementia.asp

I want those lips on my dick

I don't remember anything that happened because there were no stakes. No one was ever in danger.

I liked that the vulture was married to the black woman though. Actually made it surprising to see him open the door to her house.

Bullgnarky. When Peter was legit screaming and crying for help under the rubble--Holland sold that. And I liked how brutal and messy their final fight on the beach felt. I enjoy but am mostly indifferent to a lot of the MCU stuff, but Spidey got to me. It was pleasantly uplifting. Third best Spidey film behind Raimi's first two.

The people on the boat were in danger, Iron man showed up in the Spider-Man movie to save the day!

Burn Marvel Studios to the ground.

Fire Kevin Feige.

you two might have legit brain problems

Fux. Did this really happen in every at every showing?. I was surprised when we all gasped.

>forgotten what happened

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.etc.

>Peter's Mexican school rival

He looked Indian to me?

------->Sup Forums

I saw it 2 minutes ago and forgot

Sup Forums prudes are so fucking annoying now. Everything is so offensive, we know

Now that you said it I think is possibly the least memorable capeshit I ever saw. After watching it the only think I remember is a manlet saying "penis parker"

I guess that means you'll need to buy another ticket. You should also bring some friends.

God damn it JEWS!!!

>that hair line

It's like someone taped pubes to her forehead

>threehead