It was a good movie

It was a good movie

Nah it was cringe af. 3/4 of the movie endlessly boring with forced trying very hard to be funny jokes. Holland's Parker is good but the environment around him is just garbage.

Also just killing Herman Schultz like that? Bruh

Obviously. Much better than Wonder Woman.

Trying this hard to diss our queen

It was 3rd worst Marvel movie desu

Side characters like Pepper Potts and Hannibal Burress were the best parts

>3rd worst
Third best

The movie has no style. It's another bland marvel movie. When I saw Amy Pascal productions logo in the post credits, I cringed hard. This bitch from the Sony email leaks is a legit ditz, no wonder this movie was so, meh.

It was okay. I couldn't find anything to specifically dislike about the movie (other than the suit AI, which was stupid), however it left me feeling nothing. I felt nothing during the whole movie. Whiny clown Spider-Man isn't really what he's supposed to be about and this movie kind of felt like a really shitty version of Ultimate Spider-Man.

Hannibal Burress sucked ass,
You could tell he was being dismissive of the entire movie

>third best
Nah, that's the first avenger

The only way the movie would be "good" is if The Vulture and Aunt Bae were the main characters.

This film should be entitled: Spider-Man: A Disney Channel Original Movie

>Civil War Spider-Man

I wish they didn't make the villian so likable. I was upset that he wasn't able to get away with at least one weapon crate

Yeah this is so beneath him lol

that's sarcasm

nah, cringey forced sjw millennial humor. you'd have to actually not meming be reddit or under 15 to find this movie entertaining. So many anti white sentiments in one harmless summer blockbuster. Thanks kikes!

another shitty villain

Why can't white characters be attracted to, or in relationships with white characters in films anymore?

>other than the suit AI,
This actually bothered me a bit. It and all the functions and shit was way too Iron Man. Yeah obviously Stark designed it and shit but still

Because it's racist

Shocker is one of the jobbiest jobbers of all time, one of the reasons I really hope Scorpion isn't the main villain of the next film

the highschool needed more asians

I liked it quite a bit I just wish that they didn't have to skip over the parts which establish the character's ideals and give the movie heart.

Since Schultz got peaced out so hard i think it'd be a cool running gag if a new thug took up the mantle in each new movie

Iron Man proposed to Pepper Potts at the end of the movie

I agree, Sup Forums just love being contrarians

It was actually a really bad Spider-Man movie. He let his suit do most of the work for him and it was more about finding a fucking date for homecoming.

Raimi is still king

Most movies still have this, why do you care if white people want to be attracted to not white people?