So I just watched Logan yesterday and I couldn't help but notice how it was an allegory for the current situation in...

So I just watched Logan yesterday and I couldn't help but notice how it was an allegory for the current situation in America.

>people of non-white ethnicities ("muties") being rounded up (and deported) for being different
>literally have to run across the border to Canada to escape the totalitarian regime of America
>American government thinks they know what's best for the country and literally poisons our food to ensure the extermination of anyone "different"

This movie was perfectly timed considering the current political climate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxLrH5ydSMM
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/84759504/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/34-fATK6LMT8K9woLnnsJA/
nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all i got from this movie was the white guy repeatedly saves the day

That's not even true or the truth.

>people of non-white ethnicities ("muties") being rounded up (and deported) for being different

how is this even true? Being deported for being illegal is different than being deported for being "different"

The x-men have been an allegory for racism since their inception.

Seriously. There are giant, white faced robots with ropes that come out of their hands to strangle mutants. It's not really hidden.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxLrH5ydSMM

>There are giant, white faced robots with ropes that come out of their hands to strangle mutants.
What are those meant to represent? I'm drawing a blank here.

Yeah and yet in the case of Trump he's deporting them because of the color of their skin despite everything they've done for this country. What a fuckhead of a president.

This thread was just as shitty when you posted it yesterday. archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/84759504/

It's also an allegory for the rampant spread of pedophilia.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Pedo detected.

How many times are you going to post the same thread

>mutant's power goes out of his control
>kills a bunch of people
>now the government is looking for him
>aw that poor mutie is being oppressed by the mean people why can't he just live in peace after mass murdering a bunch of normies?

The robots who have governmental authority to subdue or kill any 'dangerous' blue-skinned mutie, and can magically detect if they're secretly a mutie who can pass for human?

It's impossible to say for sure what that represents.

It's called a lolicon. There's a difference.

A LOT of times.

Hm, sounds a lot like the Russians to me.

>And yet these immigrants are complete superfluous and non-contributory to society and had a tendency to murder other people for small things or even accidently- westchester event (9/11)
>mutants never attempt diplomacy

I have no sympathy for the damn muties

>>mutants never attempt diplomacy
Bullshit they don't.

I mean if you shoot lasers though your holes why would you not think of using lasers everytime you hear the 'no no' word?

What.

Hm.

So basically it was made by someone with a surface level understanding of the world? Cool. I won't be watching it then.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/34-fATK6LMT8K9woLnnsJA/

You "just" watched it two days in a row huh?

Wtf.

You need to see a head doctor my man. Not everything is about Trump and the "alt right"

welp, add it to the list of capeshit that is actually white genocide

>poster doesn't mention anything about Trump and the "alt right"
>you post about it anyway
Living in your head rent free.

Are you a moron?

Are you a mormon?

You live in a liberal city within a sheltered bubble, don't you?

Also nice bait.

I watched Kingsman two days in a row because it was so good so this is not exactly hard to believe.

alt-right? Where did you read that?

New article on Breitbart, it's pretty damning.

Hey man, I recommend you watch a real movie. If you find deep political and philosophical meaning in capeshit you are probably a neet, man-baby virgin. Sorry.

Nobody wears capes in Logan you pleb.

What's the Harry potter spell that makes you grow up?

Oh, that. It's... AVADA KEDAVRA! *green beam of light fires at you, killing you instantly*

>this thread again

GG, goofy goober.

Can't hear you, you're dead.

Lul wut. Name one person who is in the country legally that has been deported

really weird how these idiots don't bother to include the automated trucking in their bait.

Illegal immigrants are doing the jobs you don't want to do anyway and yet you have the audacity to deport them.

They had the audacity to break the laws of the United States. If you don't like the law, change the law. But don't act like these people aren't willfully breaking the law of the land while others are waiting in line and trying to do it the right way

What did Mangold mean by this scene?

Was he poking fun at Snyder and all his religious influences?

key word there is "illegal", retard. If they'd come here legally, there would be no reason or justification for deportation. But, since they are here ILLEGALLY, there is not only a justification too deport them, but an obligation.

Don't like it? Then start campaigning to reform immigration laws so people will have less incentive to enter the country illegally.

Wrong.

Fuck legal, law abiding immigrants who have morals and dignity and respect, let's just give these precious gems sub minimum wage to undercut workers willing to work at minimum wage and help shady business undercut tax laws, amirite? You aren't a racist, now are you?

>If you don't like the law, change the law.
Oh yeah, because that's so easy, right retard?

The fact is, some laws deserve to be broken and there's no harm in overlooking it.

What the fuck are you even smoking? If they're illegal immigrants, they aren't law abiding, by definition.

The reason illegal immigrants can even be paid below minimum wage is because of their illegal status. If they were legal, they would have legal recourse against any employer who was breaking the law.

If someone wants to immigrate here legally, then they are more than welcome. We're a nation of immigrants, after all.

But illegal immigrants are still trying to circumvent the law. If you come here illegally, then from the very outset you've shown a flagrant disregard for the law. You've chosen to live criminally.

Either come here legally, or get the fuck out. I have immense respect for those that come here legally, and especially those that become naturalized citizens, regardless of where they come from. If you come here legally, and become a citizen, then you're an American through and through.

>knowingly and willingly commit a felony just to clean my diarrhea skids off of a McDonald's bathroom sink for 10 cents an hour
>cry when you get caught comitting a felony and thrown back to your home country
What did Jorge mean by this?

Mutants have always been an allegory for gay people
Always
Get your fucking comics right bitch

Uh, X-Men mutants were an allegory for adolescents. It was a metaphor for the alienation that one often feels when growing up and for the growing power/strength that comes from verging on adulthood.

Basically, mutants = puberty.

>shits in a sink
>has the audacity to look down on someone

>doing the jobs you don't want to do anyway
>doing the only jobs they're capable of doing
I THINK WHITES WILL MANAGE WITHOUT THEM

WHAT WOULD US SILLY WHITE PEOPLE DO WITHOUT MEXICANS TO PICK OUR FRUIT AND NOT PAY TAXES AND TAKE ALL THEIR MONEY BACK TO THEIR FAMILIES? WHITES DON'T KNOW WHAT AGRICULTURE IS

p.s. what even is impending mass automation

You do realize that the X-Men didn't start with the movies right? Joss Whedon didn't create the X-Men. So no, it wasn't "always" about "gays".

Bullshit, even in the 80s Kitty mentioned that she was Jewish every issue.

>what even is impending mass automation
Many decades off.

I don't at all agree with the tard you replied to, but people have been swearing that machines will leave everyone unemployed since the industrial revolution. Many jobs can't be automated, or at least can't be done cost effectively, and no amount of pundits misusing the term "A.I." is going to change that any time soon.

They were created in the '60s. Different commentaries have been made in the comics over the decades just like any other comic series. So if you want to make a claim as stupid as "mutants were always about gays", trying to back it up with bullshit about Joss Whedon, all while telling others to "get their comics right", then you might want to take your own advice.

The basic underlying theme of the mutants has "always" been adolescence, and it's offered various social commentaries throughout the decades on top of that. Social commentary is something that virtually every comic with any staying power has delved into.

>tard
Post discarded.

I thought this Logan review was pretty interesting.

Kek

>alt right whinycunt
>literally posts garbage from reddit on Sup Forums
unironically kill yourself

wut

>one of the first time laura is genuinely happy is when she sees a black teenager
>she's clearly attracted to him
you're right op, that's an allegory for the current situation in america, where girls do the same thing, lusting after black men.

No you fucking idiot, the first time she's happy is with Professor X. She wants to fuck an old man, just like Donald Trump is fucking America.

I think you just might be in to something, you clever son of a bitch.

no that's just an old creepy white man that's using his powers to manipulate her.

The movie lost steam after the death of Xavier тbн

Oh yeah, like Donald Trump is doing to America.

Wow, really activates my organic California almonds.

What do you think would happen if an evil clone of Wolverine Donald Trump haha

>jobs you don't want to do anyway

tons of people would gladly take those jobs if illegals hadn't driven down the wages by accepting below minimum pay

mexicans are the scabs of america

Sauce pls. No sauce? What a fuckhead of a poster.

nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html

OOPS!

OP is German or Canadian.

Spasibo, comrade.

>Laura
>White

He did not say white anywhere in that post, you fucking idiot.

I didn't, and look at him, he fucking knows white girls fuck black guys, so everytime he sees posts like this he automatically assumes that. It's fucking hilarious, but he will still deny it.

He's not wrong though.

A lot of people would vote deomcrat if they ditched the ultra PC and LGBT agenda.

Plenty of people would vote Democrat despite the LGBT agenda, if they put up a candidate who is actually willing to go after Wall Street. Nobody minds LGBT stuff but Clinton used it as a distraction from Wall Street which makes zero sense.

like Christmas being replaced with X-mas, the X crosses out Christ.

I wish that were true.

You're obviously just fishing for (You)s but what's spooky is there's millions of people who actually think like this because the media just keeps saying it despite it being a blatant lie

It's almost as if the 'X' has something to do with X-Men

You realize Democrats are either owned by Wall Street, or are retarded Communists, right?

If communism takes down Wall Street, maybe it's correct.

>If a nuke takes down Wall Street, maybe we should nuke ourselves
That's how stupid you sound.

What's wrong with that?

Well?

TUCK FRUMP

Watched it yeaterday, sadly it was shit.

>The x-men have been an allegory for racism since their inception.
doesn't high black population mean more crime.