I'm glad most of Sup Forums is realizing how bad Justice League will be

I'm glad most of Sup Forums is realizing how bad Justice League will be.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2016/03/24/zack-snyder-explains-why-batman-kills-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fck you and your Sup Forums memes, I'm hyped.

It's going to be fun. Accept this truth.

>Sup Forums
>not being the only place defending snyder to be contrarian as fuck

>Zack Snyder involved at all
Nope. Every movie since 300 has been shit.

Fuck off, it looks fantastic and is guaranteed kino.

Sup Forums likes snyder. That board actually knows about movies.

>guaranteed kino.
If you're not memeing, just do your part in making the world a better place and shoot yourself.

Fuck Sup Forums, I'm amazed NORMIES seem to be on the fence for this movie. The stink of Batman v Superman is so putrid it's even got Chad and Britney wondering if Justice League will be shitty. That's impressive.

Sup Forums is contrarian shitposting central. they "like" snyder because he's shit.

>endless game of throne and to catch a predator threads
>actual film discussion 404s in 10 posts
lol

I just want my Aquaman movie man

You're talking bollocks and you know it.

I actually liked MoS and BvS, but then again i can deal with new takes and don't think that cinematic universes are the end all be all that will convert all the casual audience to worship at the altar of DC Comics.

For me they're just flawed movies that have interesting things in them,

>implying Normies ain't eating this shit up

>flawed

They're not "flawed," user, they're bad. BAD. There is more in them that is bad than there is that is good. They are bad movies. They are on the tier of Pluto Nash and Jupiter Ascending.

I disagree completely, user. I see more good in them than bad. The bad parts for me are all on the technical side, like acting and things such as that. Not in their portrayal of the universe or the characters in it. I actually think that a lot of the ideas in these movies are really, really good.

That's my opinion, sorry if you disagree.

Is that from a Scottish Widows advert?

might as well ask in here, should i watch man of steel?

No.

Who knows, i think it's an okay movie, but others here think it is a sin upon mankind.

Eh. It's worth watching once I guess to at least form your own opinion on it. I still reallyl ike cavill as superman, it's just the writing behind him is backed by a dude who really does not like the character at all, and it shows.

They aren't, hating BvS is a meme now, shit happend as soon as the Sadfleck clip became a meme

It's okay, but don't go into it expecting the best thing ever.

>the writing behind him is backed by a dude who really does not like the character at all, and it shows.

That's a complete lie. Good, God, Sup Forums.

There are worse ways to kill two hours. At least you'll be able to participate in arguments about it.

There's literal fucking interviews from when he was making watchmen where he straight up said he doesn't like superman.

Show it.

Not him but can I see them?

I'd say that's completely true regarding Goyer. Snyder you could argue. You'd probably lose that argument, but you'd be able to form a reasonable defense. Goyer though? Fuck no.

if the acting is bad, doesn't that mean the portrayal of the characters is also bad?

"Hating BvS is a meme" IS the meme.

So sad that all you retards see the "BvS is great" meme-posting and take it as social proof that it's actually good. Just goes to show how little you can think for yourself.

I don't know if Goyer hated Superman, because he has a weird obsession with Lois. I think he just wanted to replicate Nolan's approach.

It's difficult to pin point, because Henry's acting is awful in certain places and okay in others.

>guaranteed chemo

PFFTHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you want to have your own made opinion on whether Zack is shit or not, you should watch the movies he's had a hand in. Personally none of the movies for DC he's had a major part in feel terribly well made. Sometimes they feel good, then other times they act pretentious and divert from source material.

I don't really like the way he's handled it so far, but you should watch the movies to come to your own conclusions.

How can you say shit like that and not expect me to think your just a brainless drone?

You seem to be very persistent about this. How can you accuse people of not being able to think for yourselves when you are a doing the same thing.
>B-b-but RLM and reddit tomatoes said
Fuck off m8

You certainly are the more mature person in the conversation, buddy

I wasnt talking about what i think about the quality, for normies after the sadfleck video, it became a meme to think that dc movies are bad, wheter its true or not, its a meme, family and normie coworkers didnt want to see the movie because of the sadfleck video

Because stated the truth? BvS is awful and the UC is just more of the same shit. The films are made by someone who thinks that Batman getting raped in prison would be dark because TDK trilogy isn't dark at all and that Batman's no-kill rule came from the 89 movie.

Well prison rape is pretty dark user.

He's right you know, TDK trilogy isn't dark.

and why is that?

Why people like to take Scott Snyder stupid statements out of context? Just to make him look stupider and thus justify your hate?

Snyder just said that the TDK trilogy wasn't dark or realistic, like most people say it is, because if it was Bruce would end up raped in that Chinese prison in BB.

It's a stupid statement but he has a point. The TDK trilogy isn't dark nor realistic. Far from it.

Because Bruce was a ninja trained hero who ultimately saved Gotham and lived happily ever after.

It's not taken out of context, fuck you. Also you have no reply for him thinking that Batman's no-kill rule comes from the '89 movie.

I have no reply for that because i've not seen that statement. Why would i speak about things i have no knowledge?

I tried to do it in a technical way. There’s a great YouTube video that shows all the kills in the Christopher Nolan movies even though we would perceive them as movies where he doesn’t kill anyone. I think there’s 42 potential kills that Batman does! Also, it goes back and includes even the Tim Burton Batman movies where this reputation as a guy that doesn’t kill comes from.

So, I tried to do it by proxy. Shoot the car they’re in, the car blows up or the grenade would go off in the guy’s hand, or when he shoots the tank and the guy pretty much lights the tank [himself]. I perceive it as him not killing directly, but if the bad guy’s are associated with a thing that happens to blow up, he would say that that’s not really my problem.

A little more like manslaughter than murder, although I would say that in the Frank Miller comic book that I reference, he kills all the time. There’s a scene from the graphic novel where he busts through a wall, takes the guy’s machine gun…I took that little vignette from a scene in The Dark Knight Returns, and at the end of that, he shoots the guy right between the eyes with the machine gun. One shot. Of course, I went to the gas tank, and all of the guys I work with were like, ‘You’ve gotta shoot him in the head’ because they’re all comic book dorks, and I was like, ‘I’m not gonna be the guy that does that!’

comicbook.com/2016/03/24/zack-snyder-explains-why-batman-kills-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-/

Sandman has an optimistic ending and a hugely powerful higher-than-a-god main character, is it not dark?

The Dark Knight Returns stars a senior citizen kicking the crap out of people much younger and stronger than he is, and it has an optimistic ending, is it not dark?

Flex Mentallo has a hugely optimistic ending and a main character so idealized that he (in theory) provides the mold for every superhero ever, is it not dark?

Astro City: The Dark Age stars two highly trained characters that started from nothing and had a happy ending, is it not dark?

oh well that explains everything

Zack Snyder can't read comics

Well, then he's wrong in that statement. I'm not going to be angry about it.

>Sandman
>a book about suicide
Well of course that would be Dark plus you got rape so that just proves Synder's point.

Wait...did you find Flex Mentallo dark?

TDK trilogy just never went there like those books did.

it's a book about how the superheroes have vanished or been corrupted, and also a book about a guy contemplating suicide

BvS could've been their Avengers but they fucked it up big time. But based on stupid memes like pic related I thought normies were already in the hype train, but on the other hand I mostly fb and twiter for chinese series fanart and dinosaur news so the hell I know.

It's worth it for the product placement and Faora.

No more amazing than the blind faith of Marthas.

I guess thats why /film/ died right

There are maybe 20 posters on the entirety of this tawainese imagur that actually know jack shit about film

If you find Superman being lazy, brooding and an emotionless asshole interesting, sure

he was in a gasonline explosion earlier in the film and was down for about 30 seconds...

>that fucking turn where you can tell he's like "....shit, maybe people were in that structure"
>people seriously have spent 3 years defending this movie

It feels like he sees saving people as a chore for him.

Cavill's Superman sees everything as a chore.
And not just being Superman and saving people.
He seems to hate being Clark Kent too. He hates being a reporter, his relationship with Lois seems like it's deflating, he keeps seeing Kevin Costner's ghost, who keeps asking him why he bothers even getting up in the morning.

Superman needs super-antidepressants.

salty

Flex was optimistic as fuck, opinion in the /trash/

What's a chore is how hard you're projecting

yeah, I like it more every time I re-watch it, and my girlfriend really loved it on her first viewing.

It doesn't say thats where the no kill started, it says thats where he got the reputation for not killing. Which is true, because they make such a big deal about it when it comes to Penguin/Joker and all them, and was one of the most viewed superhero movies by normies.

Learn reading comprehension. He even talks about how he tried to tone down the violence from DKR and yet people still complained.

How is it projection?

optimism/cynicism is not the same as light/dark

Batman didn't kill anyone in DKR

well sure, but the entire point of Flex was that he was a bright, light, optimistic presence in an otherwise dark world. It wasn't really a dark story user, the darkest thing that happens is a guy thinks about suicide.

He very obviously did user. He killed a lot of people. And they make a big point showing how he murders Joker.

He killed zero people. The most egregious instance of Snyder's (and your) misreading of the comic is claiming Batman shot a dude in the head with an M60. There is no bullet wound anywhere on the dude.

and Joker killed himself, come on

>Batman literally kills him with his own bare hands

Okay user, keep living in denial also

> the comic is claiming Batman shot a dude in the head with an M60. There is no bullet wound anywhere on the dude.

Look right there. The thug is lying dead, with a giant blood splat on the wall behind him. Just because the wound itself is off panel doesn't mean its not there. Stop living in so much denial.

>Someone spent time making that image

hey look a page from that very issue where Yindel says "assault, breaking and entering, creating a public hazard" but somehow NOT saying murder despite that being a much larger crime than any of those

He blew up several dozen cars. He blew up a guy wearing a flamethrower. He shattered a guy's head against a wall, blood splatter and all.

Meh, his best film was 300 which was brainless fun, and audiences ate it up

All most people want is brainless fun, and as long as he doesn't go all deep and shit again, and they are forcing him not to, he can pull it off

Don't expect high scores from critics ever, though

The expression that he has suggests more shock than anything else.

gosh, that's weird

almost as weird as him talking about the line he drew thirty years ago as if he hasn't crossed it yet

It doesn't line up with his opinion on the matter.

Fact is though, Snyder did his damnedest to make Superman's entire existence seem joyless and drab in BvS.

Snyderdrones REKT

of course Snyderdrones are rekt by reading a comic, because they've never read one in their life and the person they're defending reads them almost comically poorly

I'm pretty sure that throwing enemy around and walking into his traps isn't good fight choreography.

So are you saying he didn't kill someone in the movie? Because I'm referring more to the film than anything in the comics. Never thought he killed someone in TDKR.

I think you need to go back up the reply chain then come back and call yourself retarded

>It doesn't line up with his opinion on the matter.
He says in the fucking movie "Superman was never real, it was just a dream" and looks depressed whenever he saves anybody

there isnt he's a faggot and a liar

>Implying
Stupid people are already falling for this shit again.

It's not even out of context. The whole point of arguing your case is to cite proof that the other side is incompetent and fucking stupid, which, surprise, Zack Snyder is stupid.

If you're going to use rape for shock value in a fucking Batman movie, you are a hack.

Ok you two, Miller apparently once stated in an interview that he drew the panel badly and he never intended for it to seem like batman shot her, just knocked away the gun. Thing is the panel is badly drawn (Which it is as it doesnt convey itself properly, drawng is still good) that it still seems like batman killed her.

Also you know that mutant was a chick right?

i should also mention im a fan of snyder and especially his DC films, but even people i enjoy the work of can be wrong sometimes, and he was very wrong when he spoke about the n kill rule.

but there are also context clues later in the issue that tell the reader the mutant was not killed regardless of unintentional ambiguity, as seen in , so the argument that he killed someone based on a badly drawn panel is still based on a misreading of the comic or he didn't read the comic at all and just saw that sequence and was like, "damn that's cool" because the fact that he thinks Batman kills at all in DKR flies in the face of any sort of even surface level reading of the text

and no I did not

>mfw my normie friends are actually excited about JL and are swearing up and down it will be good because quips

I was agreeing with you user, differing tastes but you are correct about the killing thing in DKR

Quips are fine.

But those quips were horrific

Just Redbox'd and finished watching the extended edition of BvS. All I can say is I'm glad I waited for the extended editon
Because if I paid to watch the theatrical version, I'd be even more pissed than I am now. Jesus fuck, what the hell happened?! It was like the live-action Steel movie, Thor 2, Green Lantern movies all combined like some Voltron of suck.