I can't quite decide if Danny continued pining over his ex-Fiancé is really sweet or really sad

I can't quite decide if Danny continued pining over his ex-Fiancé is really sweet or really sad.

I mean to be fair he was ready to have a kid with her and everything. And in universe it was like a year ago.
So his ex-fiance and future mother of his Chi-baby isn't something you just get over.
Though it is kinda sad that he's putting his life in context that she'll just take him back especially when she's moved onto other dudes already.

I want to hug Danny Rand.

Does Misty still miss danny?
If no then yeah it's sad.

She's been in relationships with Paladin and Captain Falcon since they broke up, so no.

What's sad is how Marvel treats its female characters.
>we're gonna ruin your long term relationship
>we're not gonna see how you take the breakup, only the guy is gonna get that development
>we're gonna hookup you with a random character who you have no history with
>then we're just gonna forget about you
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

He was 19 in his first issue, and he turned 35 in Immortal Iron Fist.
In all that time, Misty has been his love interest.
Is it really surprising that Danny misses the woman he's had an on-and-off relationship with for almost half of his life?

Fucking nasty, I thought Danny had standards?

She says that "Chapter" of her and Danny is "Over", but it was written by the same guy that wrote the one-shot, so who knows.

Let me rephrase that, his ONLY love interest.

See that what annoys about Marvel relationships, that the female characters always act like it was just an immature fling and that they moved on.
It's hack writing.

>Post your face when you found out Luke fucks Misty in Luke Cage.

I'm sure he's pretty jealous...of misty.

THREESOME WHEN?

Well, there was that Phoneix bird lady in "Deadly hands of Kung-Fu", but we can forget about her.

Well now Danny has to iron fist Jessica.

Everybody else did, along with that one woman he met during Marvel Comics Presents

please delete this post I'm trying to pretend like it's not happening

WHHYYYYY???

Yes, it's best to think of Danny as being a pure, one woman kind of guy.

Name of artist? I like how he makes She-Hulk a but thick and built, and the facial expressions are great.

Flaviano

This could /potentially/ be a "bait and switch", if she's undercover. Damn, that's two chicks lieing about/covering up something to lay with Luke. But, if it is her own apartment, I don't know. Why would a detective bring someone she's investigating into her own personal space?

Wait, no, three!

If anything it means Danny/Colleen might happen.

Well he doesn't want to say "You fucked my best friend, remember?"

He's kissing her on the lips. He's kissing half the marvel universe in that panel.

That's stupid.

This is all stupid.

DannyXMisty forever god damn it.

>Its literally racist if every single female character doesn't drop their panties immediately at even the vague prospect of black dick

>Not wanting "A night at She-Hulk's".

You forgot to add
>inb4 SLUT SLUT SLUT

Those lips have been in Tony Stark and Hercules's wangs. It's more than half.

Mark my words, they're gonna bone in the comics soon. Black Panther/Storm is already gaining traction, Luke/Misty will get there too.

She's already fucking Captain Falcon. Say what you will about that garbage, it's preventing an even worse pairing.

I hate Marvel. Truly, they are evil.

>Black Panther/Storm is already gaining traction
They've already been paired up. Married even. They're exes at this point. Bitter ones at that.

>He was 19 in his first issue, and he turned 35 in Immortal Iron Fist.
Anybody who uses ages outside of a character origin is a freaking idiot

>Luke Cage Footage Recap #3
>It’s a cool night in the city, and Misty Knight (Simone Missick) is standing on the sidewalk in a sparkly, low-cut blue party dress fiddling with her phone. Luke Cage materializes behind her in a t-shirt and jeans. He points her toward the bus, and when she doesn’t move, asks if she’s calling an Uber. “What are you, a cop?” she asks. “If you’re looking for Mr. Stokes, he just left,” says Luke. “Black Escalade, tinted windows?”

>“Don’t you have somewhere you need to be?” she asks.

>“Yeah. Home. Just got out.”

>“Congratulations,” she replies.

>Luke Cage finally starts to walk away, leaving her on the street. But she calls after him. “You want to grab coffee?”

>A smile spreads on his face. “I don’t like coffee,” he says. “Neither do I,” she responds.

>We cut to Misty’s modest but comfortable-looking apartment. Luke and Misty are making out as they enter the doorway, and he takes off his shirt before he’s even crossed the threshold. She kisses his neck, and he closes his eyes and sighs with pleasure.

>Via Slashfilm

Thats neither here nor there. This was put to paper, and has yet to be retconned.

I know and it was regarded as a godawful development but SJWs started hailing it as a Good Pairing because who the fuck knows. The new Crew is just fuel to the fire.

Dumb Franklin Richards timey wimey bullshit

Silly White boys and their idiotic attachments to women. Just forget about it and go fuck She Hulk, she obviously wants the D.

>Not the Iron D

Shit. I just wasted that opportunity.

It's just important to remind people, everytime they say Simone looks to old for Finn/him too young, that Misty is canon older than Danny. So, this shouldn't surprise.

First, this is completely unrelated to netflix shit
Second, it's one of many inconsistencies that ages everyone in Marvel because if Iron Fist is a kid when he debuts and now he's 35 then everybody else should be high 40s. Localized only with the PM IF, Misty is like 40 now. Handwaving everything with lol it's comics is bullshit when you start saying exactly how many years it has been since x or so and so is y years old

>he's 35 then everybody else should be high 40s

I mean, Stark, Cap, FF, Banner, etc are all easily 40 right?

I always wondered if they kept that, but it's never been re-conned. So, I guess Misty is just a really young looking 38 year old. (That user was two years off.) So, I guess Luke is 42? I mean he does bare a resemblance to Uncle Phil, now.
Pretty sure out of the four, noone's age has been mentioned except Danny.

>Re:Netflix
I know, I'm just saying.

now with sliding timeline yeah, but like Reed and Ben are def older than Tony. They were in WW2 together!

Remember, baby Danni has been a toddler for 10 years, so who knows. In our universe Danny/Misty had been broken up for around 5 years, but in universe, it's only a few months. It's like they stated Danny's age in IIF, and now everyone's frozen in time. Heh.

But, the whole "opens once every ten years" got stamped permanently to his established lore. So, the age his goes in and then leaves is pretty damn important and specific.

That is very important. You could bullshit and say it's been ten years, but don't actually say how old anyone is now and smudge the details

That a bit difficult when you see depicted as a small child climbing a mountain with his parents. Small child +10 years= late teens/early twenties.

Luke is married. Misty is his best friend's ex-wife.

The only way that shit is going to happen involves copious amounts of mind control.

It can still be pushed under the carpet past the origin even with how important it is.

There's no elephant in the room if Danny goes 'it's been ten years since I came out of made up kung fu dimension' and he doesn't follow up with saying how old he is after. Just....don't talk about it.

Also after a google search because things weren't adding up right, Danny was said to be 33 in IIF.
Which still is screwy for reasons other than aging the characters because if Danny is 19 when he leaves and the dimensions link up 'officially' ten years later, he should be 29

>Which still is screwy for reasons other than aging the characters because if Danny is 19 when he leaves and the dimensions link up 'officially' ten years later, he should be 29
How the fuck can they screw up something so easy

That run had the discovery of the "Randell Gate", remember? Also, I guess Yu-Ti and Lei Kung have their own ways of getting to earth and back, because they appeared via a portal to collect Danny for the tournament.

Why? Interracial with white people (men or women) is fucking racist as fuck. Black men belong to Black Women and vice versa. Mixing yourself with whites... pfff... disgusting.

Marvel is such a fucking joke. She-Hulk can be paired up with a bunch of great love interests but instead she gets put into a romance with a chink because muh diversity.

Comics are just leftist propaganda now

You're really bad at trolling, but you made me reply so: 2/10.

Well, the part about leftist propaganda is true. Not so much about dating other races.

And yeah. Marvel being shit since 2006 it's true too.

How could Marvel have ever broken up something as pure as this?

I bet they're gonna retcon OMD by saying that Mephisto is going to let MJ and Peter get married now that he's taken Danny and Misty's love.

>chink

Whenever someone calls bullshit on a character's age, I like to bring up Hulkling. Hulkling was conceived DURING the Kree-Skrull War, an event which we saw take place in the present. There has been no mention by his foster mother nor the Super Skrull that he was aging fast, so we can only assume that 16 years have past since then.

Love is overrated anyway. Just go with your life, fuck, work, masturbate and die. That's how Gaia wanted your life to go anyway.

I'm not sad, or shocked, or even surprised. I'm just exhausted about these things.

>marriage in comics
>mattering

means about as much as death these days