twitter.com/AnonBabble

GET DAT FETUS
KILL DAT FETUS

BRRAP BRRAP PEW PEW

HAVE ABORTIONS SOMETIMES?
NO IMMA HAVE ABORTIONS ALWAYS

What was her fucking problem?

Honestly, the song is pretty catchy.

Shes a baby killer baby killing gets her horny.

I HOPE AND PRAY TO GOD MY LITTLE FETUS HAS A SOUL
BECAUSE I WANT IT TO FEEL PAIN WHEN I EJECT IT FROM MY HOLE

I'm still mad Asian Daria had an abortion. You're married to the best dog husband ever, what else do you want to breed with him?

Aliens inside her, she's gonna squash it like Sigourney.

DUDE DEPRESSION LMAO

dude

>inflicting pain and loneliness on a brand new life that never asked for it

what are you, some kind of asshole?

EXISTENTIAL CRISIS BRO LMAO ROFL

Holy fuck my sides

Got him

Just when I though the show couldn't get darker than the chicken farm one, we had the whale strip club, and then it managed to top it a few episodes later with this.

It's almost as unsettling as it is hilarious.

between this and all the orca strippers I'm getting a major boner for marine mammals

>furries plz

I think the best part about that, predictable as it was, was that she was only pretending to get an abortion, then finds out she's actually pregnant and wants to keep it

Not a bad season but it felt like a bridge, a set up for another season they already knew they were given the green light on. Lacked the impact of the earlier two seasons, felt like less progress and development happened.

Basically they were just slotting everyone into the places they need to be for another season.

I agree on that, but season 2 had that feeling too for me. Season 1 was the only one that had really good closure (then again they didn't know there were going to be more seasons at the time).

Who is this and is there more of her?

Maybe it felt that way to you because you know how the writers like to slot the characters for the next season.

It's not as progressive and developmental because all the foundation's already been laid out. We know lots about Bojack, Diane, Mr. PB, even Princess Carolyn now.

Yeah but compare the end of 2 to 3.

2 was "we know we've got more coming we're not sure how much so here's a maybe on Bojack's redemption".

3 was "we're definitely not done yet so here's a holding pattern that isn't status quo but doesn't actually go anywhere".

Stuff like the Spider playwright and seeing Penny again kind of felt like playing with loose ends more than tying them up.

There's a lot to season 3, don't get me wrong I liked it. Individual episodes were fine just the season narrative wasn't really doing anything. I get the feeling Bojack's arc has already been plotted out and once they knew they didn't have to end the series yet they slowed it right down while it was still profitable. It's not exactly filler because, like you say, there's a lot of backstory and exposure for the extended main cast.

You aren't wrong in thinking it's more filler-y than past seasons, but there's not much more oil you can drill from the same well of self-destructive depression and narcissism..

Sounds like most femnazis.

Eh, she's a shitty person (didn't she say she was similar to Bojack in some ways too? we saw some signs of that in the 2nd season) and Peanutbutter has some jealousy problems whenever Diane spends time with somebody else (especially a guy), maybe has to do with his own insecurity, so they'd be dooming that kid to deal with their occasional discussions or their eventual divorce.

Are there lewds of Bojack's daughter yet?

Mr. PB is cute! CUTE!!

Bojack Horseman.

Sauce on that image?

It didn't have the same potential closure for its ending scene like the first two seasons did, but I thought It's Too Much Man was the strongest downward spiral of the series yet.

I teared up like a bitch.

Ironically, if not for the cab-driving whalewhores, an entire city of delicious sea people would have been gently broiled by an enormous mass of al dente pasta.

Diane's just a bit of a bitch.

would the puppies look Asian?

We can't have bojack fucking the baby yet until season 5

>eanutbutter has some jealousy problems whenever Diane spends time with somebody else
>was totally fine with her ex boyfriend hanging around 24/7
>was supportive enough of last wife that he never realized he was getting cucked
>just doesn't want her to spend a lot of time with Bojack, who tried to kiss her, stole the fucking D for her, and she lied to Mr.PB for months about living with Bojack
He didn't have trust issues until Diane GAVE HIM trust issues

>women in relationships have to have a baby
She doesn't want children. It's pretty obvious. She's not obligated to have one just because she's married.

What's the point of getting married if you're not having children?

Being with someone you love. Children don't have to enter into it at all. Not everyone wants to have children.

Tax purposes.

And commitment to emotional intimacy and all that.

Part of me saw this coming, it was really a matter of when

When my SO and I decided to put ourselves down as common-law for our tax returns, we had to pay MORE taxes. I felt so lied to.

>implying she isn't taking all the tax breaks for herself and leaving you paying more

I jokingly said I bet Sarah Lynn dies as the episode was beginning. I didn't mean it.

We each received mail asking for different amounts.

>Children don't have to enter into it at all
You're pretty much a walking corpse if you aren't going to have children and contribute to society. I don't know how a man can live his life without regrets if he isn't passing his genetic code and being a father.

she injected self aware levity to destigmatize a highly controversial issue?

Because I hate children

Place ya bets, Sup Forums.

Who's the mom?

>having views this antiquated

Seriously, the earth is dying from all the fucking people. People are stressed and miserable, and to bring someone into the world only guarantees their misery. Reproducing for the sake of biological imperative is ecologically and socially irresponsible, and humans are smarter than that.

Some random woman Bojack had a one-night stand with 17 years ago who he's never contacted or thought about since

Do YOU want kids, user? Is your wife not wanting them? Is that why you're being cold?

You don't need children to be happy with the person you love. That isn't what marriage is about.

By extension of your logic most of us should just kill ourselves to save the world.

I didn't ask for this.

>Is your wife not wanting them? Is that why you're being cold?
Nice projecting. We want children. Being societal leeches isn't a thing we're into. Just wait until your girl's biological clock starts ticking. You'll regret waiting so late to grow up, actually become a man, and start a family.

>societal leeches
Everyone is a societal leech.

what the fuck are you talking about "genetic code," like it's going to have an impact in five or six generations, the only traits being selected against in first world countries is propensity to use contraceptives and proximity to brown people. odds are you haven't fought for survival once in your life, and that your genes are no more of a benefit to humanity than any mouth breathing fuck homunculus.

I sure hope that manatee girl is okay.

Some people never grow up/shouldn't ever think about having kids have a bunch of them and others who would probably make great parents never get the chance to

Life's fucked up and all but don't get carried away with your bitter posts either

It's actually pow pow.

It was your fault, user. She could be alive. And you'll have to live with the shitty thing you did for the rest of your life.

"Oh wow, your mom didn't get an abortion?"

GOOD ONE BOJACK! WAY TO FUCK UP HER LIFE!

>Sauce on that image?
Me.
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1647977#search=Mr._Peanutbutter

BITCHES IN MY CRAWLSPACE

yes? the world is already overpopulated, wouldn't hurt if some useless assholes would just end themselves

What surprised me is Mr. PB wanted her to get an abortion.

He strikes me as the superdad type.

No it's not.

A bitch stupid enough to fuck BoJack.

No, they'd look like horses.

>self aware

No, it's pretty clear she took herself seriously. Made the whole scene with the teenager at the clinic make no sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3MKSqUTr-A

He said to PC that he and Diane were like 5 fights away from a divorce.

PB knows this marriage is doomed, and bringing in a child to that is fucking dumb, even to an idiot like him

Re-watch the scene. He doesn't say "Abortion" until after she says it (i.e. he's repeating what she said) and then tries to get out of it by saying "we said different things!" He totally wanted to keep the kid but he's too codependent on Asian Daria to say his true feelings.

youtube.com/watch?v=VliQVB5T6mI

Maybe he realizes that they don't have a stable relationship. I just assume Mr PB will eventually find someone else.

>Diane instinctively gives shit to BoJack for having an illegitimate daughter
>he points out that she recently had an abortion
>I didn't want a kid, BoJack
>Well, la-dee-da, neither did I!

No, it's pshew pshew.

Legit want this

You know. Thats pretty clever actually. To say a sentence rather than a word so you can change your response.

So you're saying you'd rather have kids be born into a shit family with parents who didn't want them, don't love them as much as they should, and will probably grow up to be the cynical shitheads you argue with online.

It sounds to me like you actually really hate kids.

How did Cuddly Whiskers have a Logie?

Would it have to be horse-woman? If it was like a koala-girl or something it wouldn't be full horse-man would it?

youtube.com/watch?v=zTm6bGOT7Wc&t=0s

PC's VA work was totally on point this episode. Really damn good stuff.

I don't think that would happen, I think
>Season 4 begins with his daughter looking for him in hollywoo
>She asks everyone what he's like and they tell her what they think (generally that he's an asshole, idiot, etc. except probly MR.PB)
>Diane helps her find him
>reveals to Bojack and Diane she's his daughter
>Diane instantly regrets talking all the shit she did

I think you might be a manchild, user.

I am

I am not ready for Bojack to royally screw up this relationship

That also keeps her distance.

Nope. There are no hybrid animals. The baby becomes one or the other. When Bojack had the dream it was a horse, not a deer/horse hybrid

So do you think we'll ever get an explanation of how exactly Ana "took care of" that reporter manatee in the first episode? It seemed like it was strongly implied that Ana had her killed.

It's just going to be some random chick Bojack fucked, not anyone important.

I'm so fucked up

After seeing her struggle with Mac and Cheese at home I was expecting something really mundane, like she just bribed her.

>make no sense
That's the point. What Sextina was doing was massively fucked up and inappropriate, and she obviously took it seriously. She got a pass because it was "ironic", though. It's a criticism of the trend of using controversy to draw attention to something, countered by the fact that even if it IS disingenuous, it helps someone.

It's similar to . Yeah, it's a bunch of cab-driving whores. Yeah, it's pretty offensive, and a massive 180 on its founding values. But it DID save a city, so.....what? Is it really that bad? Is a "bad" thing good, just because it does a few "good" things? That's one of the big questions of the show.