I'm putting together a board of people with special abilities

I'm putting together a board of people with special abilities.

You see, I believe enemies are coming...

I'm in.

2nd favorite chair

Quips have destroyed the DCEU. This is the legacy of Marvel: Death, Destruction, Terrorism, and Weakness.

QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP !

so who fucks Barry first?

You are? Just like that?

>enemies are coming from outer space
>building a team
>not an army

Quip? Quip qup quip?

Well, because you're quipping at me, I'm beginning to feel some doubt. Look, Bruce, your plan is solid, but after looking over your portfolio. It's just not for me.

For that reason...

I'm out.

Then go something about, and quit sitting in all day and watching Rick and Morty!

>I'm putting together a board of people with special abilities.
Trying very hard to dodge Fury's verbatim.

Why not just call it superpowers?

I wonder how many people he went to.

That's great, because I'm coming too ;)

>JL is going to be two hours of Batman following Aquaman around and saying "plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz"

You can count on me Bruce.

You're a little long in the tooth there, old timer. How's your arthritis?

Sorry J'onn no aliens

But Superman

I'm in

So they sat down and said "who should we have form the Justice League".
>The diplomat that has the task of bridging worlds?
Nope.
>The charismatic leader that exists as an example to aspire to?
Fuck that!
>The anti-social brooding douche that makes plans to kill his supposed allies?
Brilliant!

But Bruce, casual moviefags, Sup Forums and tumblr are already here. They have been for a long time. It's too late to save this board.

JUST

Superman's dead, Batman is lucrative, what are you gonna do.

He say no "aliens" ,only one alien in the team.

I'll never get over how this got from concept to screen? I mean..... how????

I want to talk to you about the Avengers initiative.

I laughed

He's being realistic, he knows not everyone is gonna join up. He probably had a list of like 20 people he was looking into but then only some of the people off of Lex's files agreed.

Who else did he ask (off screen) to join the JL?

Well the whole thing was about Hyde having to scrape the bottom of the barrel to form a team so I guess that's how. The other people on that team were a tard with super strength, a crazy doctor, and Angar the Sreamer

Snyder ruined it by being a shit director.

>You think you're the only superhero in the world? Barry, you just became part of a bigger universe, you just don't know it yet. I'm here to talk to you about the Justice League initiative.
Hmmm really makes you think.

Alfred. He's still thinking about it.

Oh, okay.

>Fire and Ice
>Black Lightning
>Huntress
>Metamorpho
plz

>being this pleb
kys

Oi yea, ya the Bat Bloke eh?

Fuck off Sup Forums

All I know is bad is going on.

Get them on board, I'm in.

You don't get to bring friends

I need............(You)s.

I'm in.

AAARRRRRRRRR YEASH MR WAYNE

I'M INNNNN

You are such a casual, batman has created more teams than superman and wonder woman put together

I'M INSANE

You have my Snek

But both Batman and Wonder Woman are doing the recruiting. She's the one who tried to get Cyborg

ASSEMBLE THE SEVEN

Superman LITERALLY inspired Batman to do this.

No Barry... You don't get to make friends

They are not my friends

To be honest his death was the best thing that ever happen to the DCCU.
We have now Batman in the role of founder and leader, Batman solo movie, no more Cavill stale acting and in universe no more problems because of him (the incident of metropolis which led to the events of BvS).

>tfw Superman fan
>tfw all of this is completely true

Jesus fucking Christ I hate Snyder so fucking much.

Not to mention the soosai skwa and metas who aren't in it (yet). Maybe other villains too.

You mean Superman is not going to be in the JL? He's probably gonna "resurrect" at some point of the movie. In a sequence full of religious imagery

He is going to come back. Are you stupid?

>tfw I feel the same
I really wanted to like the superman of MoS, I really wanted.
Snyder's actions made not only MoS 2 get scrap but also the role of superman got reduced to just some plot point on the story(even Nolan got the character and he told Snyder to not kill Zod and not kill Superman)
That's obvious, hell the coffin scene was pretty much that. Still i don't trust Snyder ability to handle it

>tfw all of this is completely true
user, I'm disappointed in this bait.

>the other user can't agree with things now
Wut?

I really enjoyed BvS but I will readily admit that Superman was the weak link of the movie. He's just too goddamn passive and I wanted him to speak on his own behalf instead of everyone lecturing him.

Count us in, too!

>a BOARD you say?

NO YOU'RE NOT, YOU'RE OUTTTA YOUR MIND

I am aware of his gaggle of sidekicks and the outsiders but fuck if I understand how they justify it with him being a loner control freak.

Batman is like Wolverine in that way where they try to play the lone wolf card while at the same time shoving him in every team ever.

Great.

How?
>By dying!
But like, how does Clark's unnecessary and scripted death resolve any of the issues the movie presented? The problems presented were never "we need a team to do things"

I'M IN CHARGE

>You see, I believe enemies are coming...

Heheheh... Excellente...

>that Hal
My sides

sorry j'onn. maybe we'll put together some other team. maybe something international

Hal left the DC Universe for another one so he can swear and have R rated fun that actually makes a profit.

His whole loner thing is a personal delusion he tells himself; he's never been alone. At the very least, he always had Alfred, and then he had Dick, and then slowly he added everyone else while still telling himself he was a loner. It's the First Truth of Batman. Everything else is just his own neuroses.

This is why I liked the Superman in The Batman. He's the one who works alone and Batman convinces him by showing his teammates.

BAZINGA

what is this program youre referencing

I was waiting for this.

>that manhunter
>that Hal

Can I keep this ?

>Batman is the Nick Fury of the DCEU.

Mr. Allen, you've become part of a bigger world. You just don't know it, yet.

Makes me sad as it was the last movie I saw at a theater with my mother.

X GON GIVE IT TO YA!

Cyborg pops some speaker out of his body and plays this song. Flash says "I know that song."

yes