JoJo thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eLwaLYTfXYw
youtube.com/watch?v=dewzOxQ52kg
supersegasonicss.tumblr.com/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

You know you want it

When JoJo was popular, my fiend always talked about it and I assumed he meant this show much like how adults watched mlp unironically

NO

>Her stand is a motherfucking lion.

Western Cartoons > Anime.

I think that's literally it for good fanart

Beside this show are there any other Sup Forums related non ironic clowns?

Not really, for the most part they're a dying breed. The only time clowns are not homicidal psychopaths anymore are when you're used as walking punching bags for no reason.

youtu.be/eLwaLYTfXYw

why are there so many JJBA threads on Sup Forums anyway? It's an anime, it belongs on Sup Forums. Same with digimon.

we are not the refugee board.

An enemy stand user

Uh oh.

>JoJo's Bizarre Circus

I'm confused

OP here.
I was actually seriously trying to make a JoJo's circus thread.

Jojo threads are always everywhere. It's cancer. Literally the MLP of manga/anime. I'm gonna hate this when it comes out on Toonami in October. First One Meme Man and now this.

Sup Forumsnon here, can confirm. I like the manga but holy christ, Jojofags seem to have it in their head that every other anime and manga was at some point inspired by JoJo and that Jojo is the holy grail of creativity and the starting point of Japanese media, because by god will they not shut up about it on Sup Forums.
Every
single
thread.

About what ?

delet dis

>The cancer Jojo General in Sup Forums
>the Sup Forums threads
>/wsg/'s usage of "to be continued"

Now I mostly filter it but goddamn Sup Forums's general is just the worst.

>we are not the refugee board

Yes, we are. We get Sup Forums refugees all the time.

Everything in that image

Fair enough

Why would Sup Forums come here? Just because people do not like SU and your shitty liberal values they do not equal Sup Forums. Now tumblr invading would make sense since this is the only place they could shlick to how great Calartstoons are and Sup Forumsmblr would be none the wiser. I'm ready for your stock replies and pics about Sup Forums despite the fact that Sup Forums used to be my homeboard for six years before you newfags decided to ruin it.

I do not know the volume of chinese cartoons which you consume, but out of the probably 150+ series I've seen a good third of them have subtle to overt JoJo references

And again, not knowing what you know, I'll say JBA has been one of the most consistently selling and popular shonen in Japan for three decades. The hype doesn't exactly come from a vacuum

You know what the world needs? A crossover between Jojo's circus & Toby's travelling circus.
Probably.

>Not gold Lion
SHIT TASTE
youtube.com/watch?v=dewzOxQ52kg

that sounds adorable.

I'm confused

That's awesome. From a request thread,I presume? Could use some coloring, though. What's a clown without color?

>dem twins
>dat doll

why haven't I seen this before

>What's a clown without color?

A mime.

CARLOS

Old fan art.

But can I get Jojo in the Jojo circus style?

YYY is pure tumblrcore bro

what about naughty fanart?

Cute show.
I think I remember the lyrics of the what-did-jojo-learn-today song too.

HEY JOJO WHADDAYAH SAY
WE ALL WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU LEARNED TODAY
WE'RE ALL HERE, SO COME ON TAKE IT AWAY
WE ALL WANNA KNOW, TELL US WHAT YOU LEARNED TODAY
WE ALL WANNA KNOW, TELL US WHAT YOU LEARNED TODAY!

Still weird to think that the studio behind this went on to make the Celebrity Deathmatch revival.

Jojo's Bizarre Circus

Before the anime premiered, jojo fans were almost non existent, and the ones that were around weren't as obnoxious and cancerous.

>those twins
oh baby

>oh it's just cute fanart
>see signature
oh no

JJBA is just a really cancerous and autistic fanbase now.

All i remember about it was thinking it was great, I can't actually remember a single thing from the show

That doesn't explain much. Why is she naked? What's that hat?

What am I missing here?

Obscure as shit

Maybe something to consider for future drawthreads...

Is it cropped? Post full pic, you jerk or at least give me a source

I CAN HEAR IT

It's not cropped, it's a part of a (never finished) colab of redheads, hence the file name. It's only drawings of their heads, nothing more, sorry.

And that's the source, again, it's a part of something unfinished, basically a sneak peek of an old project.

Oh-kay, but whats that "sss" thing about? Signature?

Naughty artist

>Oh-kay, but whats that "sss" thing about? Signature?

Signature. supersegasonicss.tumblr.com/, just use 3Ss for short

gods I need to get a drawing tablet

This and rolly polly ollie are some of the preschool shows i geniunely like

tip, saving up for an ipadPro12"+applepencil+astropad/airdisplay/medibangpaintpro is cheaper and more worth it than a cintiq.

the nuts and bolt kid is either misunderstood or a big jerk

>JoJo didn't have a fanbase before the anime
>the whole world is America in the 2010s

Go suck on a burger white piggu

Damm, i remember i wanted to fuck that clown when i was a kid

>WRYYYYY wasn't a meme before the anime

Because JoJo, before the anime, was Sup Forums universal.
At least everyone should've known WRRRRRRRRRY.

>fuck
>when you're a kid

>he didn't have sexual fantasies as a 9 y/o

GTFO

hey i grew in and under a strict religious household man. not my fault i had to wait till i've acsended to adulthood to do the shit i want to do

Mah nigga. Rolly Polly Ollie was especially great.

I have seen an archived b thread from 2009 where someone posted a badly drawn image of Jotaro saying "JOJO THREAD LOL". That is enough evidence to convince they were a nuisance even back then.

That really doesn't sound like anything unusual for Sup Forums though.

The Capcom games will like to have a word with you.

I watched a single episode of this on netflix once and mainly what I got out of it is that this portrait of george washington is pretty funny

I wanna croak that frog with my hog.

Not Sup Forums but Dropsy is excellent