Kosovan Olympic judo gold medallist refused drugs test before Games

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/08/majlinda-kelmendi-kosovo-judo-olympic-champion-refused-drugs-test

>Majlinda Kelmendi could face ban in France where incident took place in June
>Kosovan team insists the new women’s 52kg champion is clean

Damn son Kosovo is cheating again just like how they cheated when they asked NATO for help, also is it just me or does she look not white

>puffed up face
>breaking out when on a healthy sport diet

This chick is DOLCING.

Mind if I ask what dolcing is?

She's juicing.

gibmesteroids

>Judo
>A sport

Ummm how is Judo a sport? What do they have two people beat each other up?

Better question to ask is how that thing is a woman.

Canadians-- who is the fucking 6 foot 6 blonde amazon you have playing beach vollyeyball?

She's not even freakish looking (other than A cup tits, but to be expected). Where does she even find a guy to fuck her? God I hope she doesn't burn coal.
Let me find a pic, watching her on a replay now...

Dolce diet.

OK..she isn't as cute as she looks on electric synagogue with sunglasses on, and she does have some of those weird giantess features...but still, fuck, 6 foot 6 blonde female... name is sarah pavin if anyone cares..

everyone on here always lying about their height... does anyone claim they'd be able to date a 6 foot 6 blonde female in high heels without looking like a manlet? Fuck, even Schwarzenegger is only 6 foot 2/ 6 foot 3 at most.

albanians aren't white, they're 50% turk, 50% arab

I prefer 'em short, I don't want to be the midget in the relation myself

He's 5 foot seven

maybe just normal gypsie look.

fucking jgl in drag

5 foot 8 actually. I still get more and better pussy than you. I'm also 207lb with a 28inch waist and can rep 335lb bench for 8, with a pause and without a bounce, and squat 405 for reps.

You fuckers, every one of you claims to be 7 feet tall with a 150 IQ. I give my real height and real IQ ( 136 as correlated with my LSAT score-167).
Why fuckers lie on an anonymous message board, don't get.

>posts stats
>doesn't give proofs

Not that I don't believe you, but just to be sure.

watching this girl now...literally the only attractive girl that height I've ever seen. Her bio says she's married to a guy named Schultz, would be curious to see his height and if they've had any kids yet.
Weird how nigger sows never grow that tall, only White girls. This is first one that height have ever seen that doesn't look like a complete freak.

If I were going to lie, I'd tell you I was 6 foot 3 or 6 foot 4. The very fact I admit I'm short...do you want a webm of me benching?
Amazingly, I'm the only 5 foot 8 guy i've ever met on here.

>watch Yawara! (old anime about judo)
>wow, judo looks super cool
>watch real judo olympics
>what the fuck are they doing? All they do is hug one another

I will give people here some advice-- stay away from /fit/. Run by a little prick who hates to have other people show they know more than he does-- when he knows little to nothing.
Go to anabolex or one of the others, but keep away from that board, run by a vicious faggot who will find reasons to ban you (I have a dynamic IP, I don't care) but he gives terrible advice, and the when you correct him he fucking bans you.

Yea actually I just want a frontal pic with a timestamp. I dare you.

Olympic contact sports are severly regulated making many wrestlers and judo practitioners make take up bad habits to win a gold medal. Its why gold medalist in wrestling and judo will never be seen as successful in the UFC as Anderson Silva or Nate Diaz. Olympics only gimp wrestlers, karate and judo fighters