AHAHAHAHAHA

>Death threats
slander lawsuit when?

This board belongs to Hillary now. Trump shills not welcome. Hail the queen!

TRUMP IS FUCKED

HILLARY IS GOING TO WIN
YES
OH GOD YES
FEEL ME NOW BROTHERS

>Rule 3: Vote based on quality, not opinion

#ImWithHer

Loser trumpcucks get

Exactly. This man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail...

wtf i hate the second amendment now

If had been in charge of any of those news outlets I would have fucking laughed at the DNCs talking points memo/instructions and thrown it in the trash rather than make my organization look like a bunch of loons.

Nope, pol is Trump country. You are the loud minority here.

www.strawpoll.me/10956583/

Well you're not faggot
you're just a shitty trump shill who is gonna kill himself in november :3

President TRUMP 2016.

keep telling yourself trump cuck. this is our board and there is NOTHING you can do. NOTHING.

People see through this bullshit, r-right???

Trump has the media in his fucking hand and they're all too dumb to see it
All of these reddit post are CTR shills who are payed to vote hillary, but independents are turned off by this constant fake attacks by the media especially over petty shit like misinterpreting Trump's words

Let it be known that when these two hit the debate stage Hillary will be so looped in questions about her numerous scandals that she WILL probably have a seizure onstage

>leaf

You sound kinda nervous.
How does it feel to know people around the world are completely shilling and fucking up your elections? kek
suck it faggot, hillary is gonna win and there is nothing you can do about it.

Chug maple flavored bleach, moose fucker.
I never understand why people here are so polarized against reddit.
It's highly moded
It's an echo chamber
It's full of whiny people, who like you based on fake points, that you get for being fake.
I'm happy to call you a retard here, and in five minutes, it won't matter.

Fuck you, you Reddit reading, karma boot licker of a failed back alley abortion. Your father spilt the best part of you on the dumpster next to your mother.
Have one original thought in your life, that didn't come from fagbook or plebbit. Try to be a fucking human, and not a carbon copy.

Gee, guess #imwithher now.

Maybe you guys should vote in the strawpoll then.

sage.

Apparently saying "whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government" is bad now.

Meanwhile, scores of people directly say they're going to kill Trump, and nobody bats an eye. I hate this fucking country, is there anywhere I can migrate to that isn't full of fucking retards and shills? I work hard and don't need much more than decent food, a clean place that isn't too hot to sleep/eat, and a good internet connection.

>It's an echo chamber

I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at Clinton rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Sick fucks.

Stop. I didn't pay attention for American politics for a week and I don't understand.

Trump said that people who is for 2nd amendment will not vote for Hillary because she probably will ban it, but jewrnals interpret this like Trump will shoot in Hillary? Right?

the huffington post link is the most asinine how do people believe this shit

nah stay in your own shithole faggot
enjoy clinton :3

Rule violation.
Read the sticky, shills.
Sage

Record status: corrected

Damn, that's some fine pasta material.

"I never understand why people here are so polarized against reddit.
It's highly moded
It's an echo chamber
It's full of whiny people, who like you based on fake points, that you get for being fake.
I'm happy to call you a retard here, and in five minutes, it won't matter.

Fuck you, you Reddit reading, karma boot licker of a failed back alley abortion. Your father spilt the best part of you on the dumpster next to your mother.
Have one original thought in your life, that didn't come from fagbook or plebbit. Try to be a fucking human, and not a carbon copy."

Moloch the Bull, this woman is not suitable for the role of President.She is a traitor and a corrupt pig, and belongs in jail!

this

Not affected by outsourced CTR pajeets

Sanders supporters are already off the Dem boat
Trump is currently letting all Independents know that the media IS lying to them and skewing front page news

There's nothing pajeets like you can do through reddit or facebook when nobody but CTR browses r/politics and Clinton barely manages to get above 2k likes on her posts

Sad that her staff can't afford her some more likes!

Isn't trying to start a revolution punishable by death in america?

Nobody likes Hillary.
You retarded faggots are shitting up the board.
You'd think after almost a year of Trudeau you'd have a single moment of self reflection and realize that the Liberals/globalists are the enemy.
I think I may be over estimating the mental capacity of my countrymen though, maybe you're just not capable of critical thinking.

tl;dr

What? MotherJones and Salon not show you the front page of r/politics is a haven for unbiased news sources?

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>Trumo getting raped in the media is a good thing

Its cool Aussie

>all top news is trump
>media STILL acting as don's useful idiots
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I think Trump is honestly just baiting the media into saying this shit so when the race is done he will sue them all out of business for Libel.

no retard

Can you go shit up your own threads please shill

>secret service must investigate trump
Left really is this stupid.

He's absolutely right but saying this aloud is retarded for a presidential candidate
Why did it have to be him
Why was every other Republican running a cuck
If someone intelligent and articulate had gotten up there and supported the same policies Trump did but with a smarter, more people-oriented vocabulary they would be dominating Hillary right now
It's like they're trying to make our positions toxic by building a real life strawman out of Trump

Too late; shit thread already

Reported for raiding.
If this were your board, you'd learn the fucking rules first, cuck.

the news media came cheap
reddit came even cheaper

Bumped that strawpoll in its own thread. View it here: Thanks to for sharing.
CTR BTFO

Awh what's the matter, bub? ;'(

Can't handle hearing an opinion that you disagree with?

You poor thing :-(((

Thank you for correcting the record!

How the fuck do you get "I want you to kill her" out of "second amendment people can stop her"?

No, believe it or not, people like watching literal racists crash and burn.

I should try and fake bieng a hill shill sometime but i dont have the memes to back it up

He's down 8 points and falling. We're looking at Goldwater level blowout here

Maybe, but he never even said that. He was merely talking about pro-second ammendment people, lobby groups etc. working in the political system.

But Trump is worst...

I'm guessing all those in single quotations are the actual quotes and the journalists are adding the other words.

What the CTC's on reddit are saying is that because he spoke about Hillary nominating Supreme Court Justices, implying the "second amendment guys" would do something about it means he is telling them to kill public offcials

Polls an echo chamber and still cant get all the votes LOL
trump is finished

>every post is about Trump

As an Australian you should know damn well close to 40% of this board just comes here to bait and shitpost.

CTR ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

Sure is weird how the media gets their narrative so straight so quickly.

>AHAHAHA HE LEADS 83% TO 17% HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

Quit shitposting, you're drunk.

Because he makes it so easy with his retarded statements. Also fuck off to a kangaroo fucking thread, your option means nothing here

The only time the media mentions Hillary is in polls. It's getting annoying how much EVERYTHING focuses solely on Trump. If Trump loses the country won't know how to act anymore without his perpetual influence.

Hello journalist! :3

And, it still means, absolutely nothing at the end of the day. Wow, funny how none of this matters.

Weak bantz. I expect better.
Go sit in the corner until you can hope to be Australian. You live in New Zealand, don't you? You are a disgrace to that flag.

Wow and in real life clinton leads trump like 96% to 4%
>The Queen will win

>everyone I dislike isn't from here
Can't fucking wait until November when you kill yourself

>Means absolutely nothing
It'll mean something when he will have dropped even more in the next polls. Face it, it's over for Trump.

o7

0.05 Trump coins have been deposited into your account.

>while it is true the media is obsessed with him
>they cannot stop themselves from broadcasting his message
>let me tell you about the polls the same obsessed people are running
Unwitting agents of trump, prove me wrong goyboi.

The Queen already won. You didn't hear about Brexit?

Good job comrades! $0.50 has been added to your accounts!

Thank you for posting. Putin will deposit .02 rubles into your shill account immediately.

WHY TRUMP WHY???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What even IS the second amendment?? lol we should just throw away all them old white man laws

The only Queen that matters is Hillary!!

God what a strong woman, standing up to the onslaught of hatred!
WE LOVE HER FOLKS

>compare him to hitler
>proceed to pretend you didn't imply someone should assassinate him.

It's pretty bad when even Bernie supported the second amendment

Audibly kek'd. You're an asshole, but at least fun about it.

Putin wants to thank you personally for your shilling. You will find .02 rubles in your shill for Trump account comrade.

>there is a russian website for a political support group with significant cashflow that mentions "Lessons learned from online engagement with “ron paulbots” during the previous election will be applied to the primary season and general election–responding quickly and forcefully to negative attacks and false narratives.
pls posting proofs?

It's literally the most American thing anyone has said this entire election cycle.

Excellent work. The great lords of Fleg'mebsji have opened up the third sovereignty by .00977 to your inner bursas!

Continue to gjoxj'kudu! Fjjjsj$&/&::;;;

Why are you linking reddit? It's been a liberal shithole ever since the admins started censoring anything that didn't fit /u/kn0thing's liberal sensibilities. On top of that, /r/politics is the worst. It's basically just a pro-Sanders, economically/financially illiterate Mecca.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

No one said anything about elections.
I'm just enjoying how hard you fail to be Australian.
Trump/Hillary, whatever. I've posted here for years, and I'm just saying I can tell you're a kiwi, m8.
You aren't worthy to post with that flag. Nu-pol, ctr, mauori cock sucker.

We'll be fine. I'm glad you won't be able to get paid for being a Hill Shill after Trump becomes president.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

Fuck off

I think warren might have autism.

Correct. Trump hinted at his stance on the role of the second ammendment, baited the media, and secured the gun crowd vote in one statement.

Pretty high energy if you ask me.

superbia et ante ruinam exaltatur