What do Sup Forums think would happen in a american civil war between the trump supporters and establishment supporters?

What do Sup Forums think would happen in a american civil war between the trump supporters and establishment supporters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump supporters would win because we actually have firearms.

>trump supporters: low IQ, poorly educated, obese, armed with $600 AR-15s they bought off from budsgunshop
>establishment: intelligent, wealthy, armed with chemical weapons and nuclear submarines

It would last as long as it took the rump establishment to reach the nearest airport.

The niggers would inherit everything. Then pawn it.

Don't have very good reading comprehension do you? It's Trump supporters vs. establishment supporters, not the establishment.

What are a bunch of unarmed nu-males going to do?

>>establishment: intelligent, wealthy, armed with chemical weapons and nuclear submarines
Christ are you shill fags running that low on ammunition?

RARE

/thread

Rare?

Waco 2.0

Establishment supporters will never take up arms because they hate the idea of being responsible for their own wellbeing

Trumpcucks get BTFO, I get to laugh from the safety of my house

there isn't ever going to be a civil war, trumps side is outnumbered, the silent majority are just moderates, and half of this board are edgy basement dwellers.

We have this President guy that is the Commander In Chief of all the armed forces of these United States of America.

Cool flag.

Civil War 2.0 Dump Commence

only 3% of the population fought in the revolutionary war

Continuing Dump

Continuing Dump

You're not even American, you don't have guns.

Continuing Dump

Continuing Dump

Gee, I don't know.....who would win?

Continuing Dump

Franco was outnumbered.

The populares outnumbered but still feared the legions.

The left are hilariously inept at fighting.

Reason is that as left ideas progress, and get more and more insane, to be left selects for stupidity and cowardness.

Trump has the smartest people, has the best people. A few legionnaires are worth far more than a hoard of ex-slave populares.

those people were actually able bodied, and had military experience, not fat fucks who think a revolution is just like POSTAL.

>establishment supporters?
>establishment:

When you're not perpetually drooling over yourself what does a trisomy 21 victim like you do? Don't bother replying, you can't read.

Yes I meant the war between the two supporters. But surely in the event of that happening, the government would intervene?

How could German barbarians possibly stand up to the might of Rome? How could American Colonists withstand an empire that spans the entire globe?

Unconventional warfare, defection, and beurocratic incompetency will win the day. Anyone saying that the eople wouldn't wreck whatever remained of government forces in the event of a civil war has never given the question much thought - entire bases would be defecting and sympathizers within would feed intelligence from all levels of government

Only you can stop the fall of New Rome

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U

It wouldn't be a civil war. There might be rioting, but it wouldn't actually break into a red vs. blue war because both sides are fully entrenched with one another. Neighbors, family, countrymen. Sure in the Civil War you had brother fighting brother, but that was a clear north vs. south split.

If it went to a civil war it would be pockets of isolated violence all over the country, which our highly mobile armed forces would have an easy time isolating.

What is more likely is the formation of homegrown terrorist organizations. A Trumpian Al-Qaeda, operating from friendly neighborhoods, bombing places that are historically liberal.

The vast balance of combat veterans would be on the side of the revolution. Nearly all are conservative and when Ron Paul was running he was the #1 military candidate

>Trump has the smartest people

Sparta thought as do you, as the Romans marched....

Reality is not Darwinian...an Engligger should know BETTER

>The opinions of women studies majors matter

Well yeah. They can vote.

It'd be like those bumblefucks at the malheur preserve, pt.2

Except Rome was the pinnacle of military power so that's not even close to comparable

Why did Loretta Lynch day they lost track of Noor Salman?

trump supporters would be a lot of ex military people so um i wonder

>pic related
FPBP

Human wave tactics of Blacks and Latino voters would engulf Trump squads. Not to mention BLM suicide attacks.

Who supports "the establishment"?
I'd assume Wall Street firms who are more intelligent and wealthy than trashy retarded paranoid Trump supporters

Funny, I thought most of the recent Mass Shooters in America were registered Democrats? As it stands, Democrats have the highest KD ratio. Republicans are fucked unless the Democrats decide to dress as deer.

I know this board is infested by shills and newfags.... From the sheer fact more people aren't commenting on this flag.

I see this a lot, there is some accurate information but it boils down to roleplay at its finest. There is no way that there would be that many defectors to the rebels from the military. Entire units would not defect - they would be turned in during the planning stages. Those few who did leave to fight would only be able to take very limited supplies - none of the armor/aircraft/artillery needed to run an actual stand-up conflict. The most you would see would be soldiers going AWOL or maybe one or two high-ranking officers refusing orders before being arrested. Units are geographically and politically mixed (however right leaning), any organized effort would be caught early. There will be no traditional civil war in the United States. The most we would see is an insurgency, which however horrible would never be on the same level of destruction as a wider conflict.

There's already a manual.

Trump supporters lack the backing of the Commander In Chief.

Some days I wish Canadians would just STFU.

What does voting have to do with civil war?

Except blacks are not gooks and don't have the discipline to keep charging when they see their homies get the moonman special

You're disagreeing without offering a reason as to why that would be the case. And no units are not intentionally politically mixed and the overwhelming political leaning of the military is conservative.

LOW ENERGY!
SAD!

We win. We control the food supply and their ability to make money. Production and consumer spending would grind to a halt and seeing the unrest other countries would be uneasy about supplying anything to the establishment on credit.

The majority of the military and certainly the majority of the competent people in the military are white males that would side with the people and/or actively sabotage their ability to fight.

This is literally the only possible outcome without foreign intervention.

> We control the food supply and their ability to make money. Production and consumer spending would grind
Do you now?
Why are you fags not getting jobs in Agriculture and production and letting Hispanics (probably not even white ones) do it?
This is how shit gets messy user.
Get your people to pick your own damn cotton for once.

You think the Canadians wouldn't lend military support to the U.S. government? The first time a rebel group crosses the border and poaches some livestock or shoots a cop and cleetus and Skeeter will be fighting an organized military that they can not subvert. Also all those liberal cities by the water? That's where trade happens. That's where all the shit you need to fight a war comes into the county. And oceans also provide food. Where are your bullets going to come from, they run out quickly. You think you'll be able to smuggle in enough past the coast guard and navy? Who's going to pick your crops for you? Whose going to slaughter your cattle? You think Mexicans are going to back the rebels. You think the government won't burn any crops you try to grow and poison your livestock while they feed their people imported grains? Being land-locked has never been an advantage in a military conflict.

Lol, you think that the U.S. government working with a foreign power to kill their own citizens would help to quell a rebellion?

1/10 bait

As for ammunition, much of it is manufactured in country

Also you think that the only foreign intervention is going to be on the side of the U.S.?

Who do you think China, Iran and Russia are going to be backing?

And the government can poison the crops all they want, two things though - they're going to make themselves look even more evil and push people to rebel, and they'll also be starving themselves and poisoning the land they hope to regain

Jesus Christ, this man is suitable for the role of President. He is fantastic and a righteous man, and belongs in the White House.

What establishment supporters, the soon the be unemployed politicians in Washington DC, NYC, SanFran?

>actual stand-up conflict
The point is that there doesnt need to be an actual stand-up conflict before the US govt is in the shit.

You think China wants to deal with white nationalists when they have the sweetest deal now? Have you seen how the U.S. fights wars in the last 100 years? They don't "quell" rebellions. You would all be branded as extremists and Nazis. You would be crushed. Long term consequences are rarely considered. Did you see the way Iraq was handled? OOOOh Iran is going to help you guys. Because they somehow have the ability to project power across the Atlantic. You need a reality check. No civilized nations are going to stand by while Right wing extremists overthrow a democratic superpower. All kinds of material aid will pouring in from elsewhere while you burn through your dwindling canned goods.

>What is texas, What is the majority of Dixie minus the gibsmedats that would be almost immediately firebombed.

>Trump supporters lack the backing of the Commander In Chief.
and?

... Rome didn't fall to Barbarians, they fell to disgusting economic practices and abuses of citizens the likes of which America is practicing today.

I'm sure Canada would violate international law because someone stole a few sheep lmao. Honest question; are you retarded?

wew lad that's a lot of buzzowrds

And yu haven't read the pics if you think that help must manifest intself in the sort of force projection you're thinking of. Aid can and would be as simple as sending in trainers and agreeing to trade with those territories controlled by the rebels

Also
>Implying gives a fuck if people are white supremict

The chinese are racist as fuck and are slowly colonizing africa, the only people that care about muh waccist feels are you and your felllow shills

Rome decayed from within and then was conquered from without - by barbarians

Is it really conquering if no one fights back? Citizens were happy to be ruled by the Germans instead.

The country would turn on them and crush them and then we'd finish off Russia once and for all.

I would live to rip these globalist, liberal shills limb from limb. I'm chomping at the bit for a legit civil war. Just waiting for my countrymen to wake up and realize it's the only option left. Soon.

The same could be said of this hypothetical rebellion. In both cases the only people who would be opposed are those that benefit from the parasitic state

>No civilized nations are going to stand by while Right wing extremists overthrow a democratic superpower.

You're right, many will help. Balkanization is in the interest of my many nations.

Oh yeah the Chinese we all about helping the rednecks out when pictures of Chinese Americans being killed by the rebels get out.
Who doesn't want to trade with a unquantified power that calls you chink? The U.S. is in debt to China for millions. Quick question when you rebels win and take over, are you going to honor that debt? Yeah didn't think so.

Your mom's a buzzword.

1. Your post is too fucking long and you're clearly a redditor
2. Name a civilized nation that has enough military power to make a dent against even a fraction of the US Army

great argument

I like how the more you say the more you reveal how little you belong here. I imagine that these sort of threads scare you more than any other

If you think that the united states is going to be able to pay off the debt to china then you are delusional. There is no way that this system is going to last for that long - and if the debt is payed off it's going to be paid off with a printing press for useless paper.

As to you not seeing how china would with the U.S. to balkanize. Do you really think that China wishes to see its competitor for hegemony thrive and wouldn't jump at the chance to cut them down, then you're blatantly shilling in the face of self evident truth

What fraction of the military do you think the rebels would get their hands on? An aircraft carrier full of jets? Well shit you got me you won. But if you think a significant portion of the military is about to rebel because Hillary gets the presidency over a reality TV star you are dreaming. The only rebels are going to be hardcore nutcases like you gents. You will outnumbered, outgunned and outclassed. You have a couple of images of plans to attack infrastructure. You don't think someone in the pentagon hasn't written a book on this? The real power in this country has no interest in a civil war, shit is going way to well for them. You guys are living in a fantasy. But to be honest I would be thrilled if tried. Shit I'd reenlist the next day.

Anti-Trump would win because they control the army.

RARE

No I love the thought of right wingers lining up to be mowed down by the guns they love so much. And yes of course I'm trolling you guys I went to college.

Sure except that they'd back the winning horse. We have normalized relations with China. No fucking way are they going to back rebels in our nation and piss away billions in trade. China is a country of businessmen, not some banana republic.

>normalized relations

China and the U.S. are increasingly bumping up against one another as china vies for hegemony. With the U.S. out of the way they can take over africa with no opposition and be in the position that the U.S. was in post ww2 i.e. being the only major industrial power still functioning (as any civil war in the US would spill over into Europe)

>this is what retards actually think

What did you go to college for? Gender studies? lmao

Other way around.