alien conventant

fucking waste of my $10, never going to the theatre again

The Circle (2017)

it was ok desu

Return of the King extended

the autopsy of jane doe. it sucked.

I fall in love with Enid every time

Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins. Comfykino

Transformers: The Kast Knight, better known as Transformers: The Last Bay Movie I Will Ever Pay to See.

The Wrestler. Aunt may has got some nice tiddies

'She's the man' Amanda Bynes( before she lost her mind) was great in this

Imperium.

Dope flick

Fifth Element

wonder woman

I can't even remember.

Little Miss Sunshine (2006)

I loved every second of it

Any of them. Who starts a movie and stops?

Paths of Glory

Kubo and the Two Strings. I mean to post up a thread about it tomorrow, it was incredible.

Currently rewatching Serenity.

Interstellar

It was an 8/10 until the ending.

Bssed

Spawn, you know it's pretty bad when you have to say John Leguizamo is the saving grace of the movie.

The X-Files movie, I thought it was pretty good. Gonna start season 6 today and hope the later seasons aren't as bad as people say.

Eraserhead. I've watched it before but remembered almost nothing about it. Has some pretty disgusting imagery and I'm kind of glad Lynch dropped that with his movies after it even if it's interesting in this movie.

X-files is a steady shitshow all the way to season 8 when Duchovny gets replaced by another actor because he went to work on other series/movie. It's wrapped in a shitty plot.
As much as i like X-files (genuinely the only series where actually managed to stay interested for longer than 2 seasons), I dropped it on season 9.

It follows
I thought it was going to be goofy as shit after having it explained to me by friends.
Pleasantly surprised.

Tokyo Story
I loved it but I felt like it needed more in regards to the thematic content. Like it wasn't trying to say anything very deep. 8.5/10

Sicario

favorite movie of all time right now

Paths of Glory. One of the best war films. Especially so much better than meme gybsons flick.

Been meaning to watch this been on my asian watchlist for ages.

How does it make you feel watching? Feel like im not in the right mood to watch it most of the time desu

Wild at Heart

youtube.com/watch?v=w85NLPB2wjQ

no point in even watching the post duchovny seasons
ive been watching this in random order again and i had forgotten just how comfy this show is, definitely my favorite of all time

I don't even know why I bothered finishing this annoying literal reddit piece of garbage

Watched it because In Bruges ir probably my favourite film and I was told this is similar.

It's ok, has a few great moments like the milkshake scene, but not nearly the same level.

6/10

I really loved the opening to that, especially the first paper show the kid does in the town. it just kind of meandered about for the rest of it, up until the last bit with the dragon

I feel like I could have enjoyed this movie as a young teen but I've never seen it and I definitely couldn't get through it now. Kudos for pushing through the overhyped muh anarchy.

The full monty

What did you think? I liked it a lot.

I liked it a lot but I'm not sure I loved EVERY second of it.

Drunken Master

Never realise just how ripped Jackie was.

The Neon Demon

Loved it. One of my favorites. The best thing about it is the cast are the ones playing and not prerecorded music like in 24 Hour Party People.

baby driver

I rewatched the big short because there's fuckall else to watch.

the 2009 sherlock holmes with RDJ

Watched both Gladiator and The Spy Who Loved Me yesterday.

Spy was better.

Baby Driver

7.5/10
It was pretty fun desu.