Next time baby

Next time baby.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enOHraf3LEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what. next time they put a different black guy in the warmachine suit ?

granted its not as bad as the 3rd batman movie with bane... like there is no part of that story that syncs with the comics

youtube.com/watch?v=enOHraf3LEk

"How can it equal one? If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be."

Terrance howard is a better Rhodes than cheadle. Howard acted as if Tony was actually a real friend. Cheadle acts like he eternally has a stick up his ass

That friendship was too old-fashioned. Tony Stank is a modern friendship.

he asked for equal pay

Nigger shouldn'tve of gotten greddy

This nigger wanted too much shekels and the kike rat didn't want to pay.

Naw Howard got paid more than RDJ in the first movie & he wanted to be paid more again for the second

F O U R S I D E S
O
U
R

S
I
D
E
S

holy fuck. I can't believe these words left his mouth while he was in COLLEGE

These words left his mouth two years ago, while he was describing his CURRENT take on the topic.

that's just embarrassing

Howard counted on RDJ to have his back in the negotiation, just like he had RDJs back during the casting decisions for the first one.

affirmative action in action

Was Howard that much of a heavyweight at the time? I thought it was Gibson who really paved the way for RDJ's revival? Didn't he cover insurance costs so Marvel would take him?

>marvel always going for diversity points
>is more casually racist than other mainstream comic industries

What did they mean by this?

please post source

infowars.com

post the real source

>"This is the last century that our children will ever have been taught that one times one is one," he says. "They won't have to grow up in ignorance. Twenty years from now, they'll know that one times one equals two. We're about to show a new truth. The true universal math. And the proof is in these pieces. I have created the pieces that make up the motion of the universe. We work on them about 17 hours a day.

>like there is no part of that story that syncs with the comics
This is not inherently a negative.

Is he this generation's black peanut butter man

Not true at all, Tony was considered a nuisance to original Rhodey too.

Cheadle and RDJ have better chemistry.

You know that really makes a lot of sense, and by "makes a lot of sense" I mean is the most fucking retarded thing I have ever read.

I chuckled

>thinking the square root of 2 is 2
American education, ladies and gentlemen

looks like a fucking mexiican

American-african, ladies and gentlemen*

La próxima vez, nena