Literally fuck white people

Why would I ever expect anything less from the jews. The entire Dead series has been shit since TWD S2.

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/tvclub/fear-walking-dead-highlights-how-awful-white-peopl-257771
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am sure one of you kikes that works on this abortion lurks here. You are not fooling anyone.

Explain

Welcome to (((current year)))

doesn't bother me 2bh
natives are even lower than blacks and filipinos

I know you think you're hot shit, but 99 percent of the people here think you little /pol dicks are tiresome idiots.

Did someone get a little triggered and rush to his safe space for reassurance?

WHY WONT YOU GUYS ADMIT THAT FEAR IS SUPERIOR TO TWD IN ALMOST EVERY SINGLE WAY.

This season has been great and season 2 was easily the best TV season out of the whole franchise. The setting is always fresh, don't you guys get sick of seeing forests forests and more forests for countless seasons. Fuck Georgia and fuck TWD.

Wrong

Never watched TWD, I have no interest in it. Can you summarize what's the anti-white propaganda in it?

>Since TWD S2
S3*
Merle was kino

It's funny how everything was comfy and then nick and everyone does an about face out of nowhere about some long dead Indian like who gives a fuck...and oh yeah this is an SJW show after all..it's OK for madisen because it's muh strong womynz plot armor.

Say what you will about TWD but at least they stuck together and were diverse without it being in your face or about some SJW agenda.

they could save the entire series if they put based cara in

Ugh, they completely ruined Ophelia's character just cause she got the Redman's cock. I hope her father finds her and kills every last injun there. He's done it before in Chile he'll do it again here. Why didn't she just tell Madison Otto was a prick and left her to die?

And Madison is so stupid, does she really think Nick and Alicia are safer in this situation?

She also looks like she will cuck Travis in death.

Why is Madison Clark the greatest fucking character ever. I love her so much guys.

It's literally just a soap opera with zombies... Why care?

This season 3 is superior to TWD by a wide margin

No ones arguing against Fear being superior

NO IT'S WHITE GENOCIDE AND JEW CONSPIRACY AND VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!

She woke up, now shes waiting for Saladzar's cock so she can become immortal

>you think you're hot shit
Podesta, is that you?

Merle's arc in season 3 was one of those things where it was unironically a great piece of television irrespective of the crap surrounding it, his presence even elevated Daryl as a character for a short while. Like he wasn't just fun to watch, he had ACTUAL DEVELOPMENT that tied up nicely with great callbacks to how much Daryl himself has changed since they last saw each other. Probably one of the best things the show or even franchise in general has ever done, and neither were even in the comic.

He's right

The comic sounds edgy and retarded 2bh
>the governor is a rapist and gets a nail shoved up his anus
why

Honestly the Natives are being way more villainous than the whites in this season. most of the hostile actions of the Ranch are directly spurred on by Madison. while the Natives are literally using fucking Anthrax and sneak ambushes to kill people that aren't being hostile to them. their leader even said that the only reason he is going after them is because they are white and he is permanently asspounded at the natives being killed 200 years ago. this is a pretty interesting story arc.

In the comic he's just a typical insane bad guy, except that he molests his zombie niece. Also he got on Michonne's bad side.

What bugs me is unless they do an asspull and have Travis still alive then Walker directly killed him. And yet Alicia and Madison seem to be sympathetic to him despite Walker and his savages might be the worst TWD and FTWD villains period.

what Jews are you talking about? You deserve to die trailer trash SJW right

But where is Carl tho?

Travis's guts were spilling out of his fucking body and he fell what looked like 100 feet from the chopper. no amount of injun magic would bring him back. and they already gloated about shooting it down and hoping it belonged to the ranch, so no sympathy play of them not being responsible for the shooting.

Alicia and Madison were and are pissed at Walker and his band but they reached respectable enemy status WAY too easily. He shot a chopper that he didn't even know for sure belonged to the ranch, ambushed a search party and scalped the leader and then sent Ophelia who he nursed back to health and apparently cares about to be a sacrificial martyr to give the ranch fucking Anthrax.

You're right about him being at one of the worst villains we have seen in either series. the only ones that could rival him in terms of dirty tactics and pointless violence would be Terminus and The Wolves. but at least they didn't lean on a crutch of moral superiority for events two centuries prior. Walker is a fucking cunt. That being said I give the writers props for even having the balls to make the Native American group so blatantly scummy in today's political climate.

Not scary when you kill a giant horde of them with a long fingernail

Just apply minimal pressure and their heads will explode

>mentioning another board for no reason
Living in your head rent free

((Them))

lurk moar.

Isn't this a series known for killing off black protags?

a racist white guy died so his family and community could survive. literally nothing wrong with it. as usual the /poltards and drumpf supporters are blowing everything out of proportion again....

>for no reason
>thread is about the walking dead being a jewish conspiracy
why are the Sup Forumscucks so dumb?

season 1 was the only good one.

the chick who plays the mom is the worst actress i've ever seen. every single line of her sounds the same, fuck i hate that bitch.

Walking dead is in Virginia now

But how was Jerimiah Otto in the wrong? He bought the land and they were killing his cattle. Does he not have the right to defend his property because he's white? It's literally "racism is bad, so is he"

I don't like that they seem to be making it out that the natives are winning. I guess I should just stop watching FTWD though if I am annoyed by every safe space being undermined by some contrivance. It's like paint by numbers at this point.

>muh Sup Forums

It got worse In the later seasons

it was just a bunch of stereotypical old guys though, where the indians are constantly displayed as complete savages (which they acted like)

Rent free.

If it was Jew conspiracy agenda shit, then wouldn't that old black dude be blacking all the women every other week?

>Sup Forums posts Sup Forums opinions on Sup Forums
>hello Sup Forums
>WHY ARE YOU LIBKEKS SO OBSESSED WITH Sup Forums? NO ONE MENTIONED Sup Forums BUT YOU LIBKEK!
what did you mean by this

WHATS MY NAME
NO MY UDDA NAME

>I watch big muscle men grope and wrestle each other at least twice a week

I still can't bring my self in a state of mind when I can watch this. The 1st season was boredom personified.

As much as I love commander raccoon girl, I just can't. Will probably marathon on fast forward at some time.

>muh Sup Forums

This. What was he supposed to do? call the authorities and wait for them to try to catch the people killing his cattle and hope he can get them before they jump over the line to the reservation where they have no jurisdiction? wait for them to go through the hoops required to put them away by which time all his cattle will be dead and he will effectively be driven off his land? No. Otto wasn't in the wrong for defending his cattle.

I do feel pity for the Uncle who Otto apprently shot that was just asking where his brother was. but other than that Otto didn't really do anything wrong. And that scene where Ophelia was told she can't come along for being brown when Otto didn't have any problems with Nick's much more hispanic girlfriend was extremely poor writing. Why the fuck was he even patroling the border in his truck randomly. they just threw that in as a mad scramble to write material to make us dislike him.

I love this little dance you fags always force yourselves to do, where you try your hardest to never admit you're from Sup Forums while simultaneously trying your hardest to defend Sup Forums

>muh Sup Forums

lol this is funny because its a reference to the thing haha (only my fellow kekistanis will get this! MAGA awoo!)

what did he mean by this

Is that the bearded RedLetterMedia guy?

>we didn't get to see the Indians slaughtered
The ranch people attacked their camp twice yet it never occurred to them to just rock up with a larger force and wipe them out completely?

Rent free

And I love living in your head rent free

>That being said I give the writers props for even having the balls to make the Native American group so blatantly scummy in today's political climate.
Unser's dialogue makes me believe that the writers are lowkey redpilled

I like Nick's new haircut, much better.

>And that scene where Ophelia was told she can't come along for being brown when Otto didn't have any problems with Nick's much more hispanic girlfriend was extremely poor writing. Why the fuck was he even patroling the border in his truck randomly. they just threw that in as a mad scramble to write material to make us dislike him.
This is what confused me the most about his character and the whole schtick of the people on the range supposedly being racist but also being potrayed as libertarians.
>inb4 the two aren't mutually exclusive
Also I feel like the writers wanted to create a whole thing where they wanted the audience to be rooting for the 'bad guys', but failed. Or unless they are lowkey redpilled and successful achieved that by getting sjw's root for the savage indians.

Every character in this show is boring and unlikable. They should kill everyone off and start over with a group of supermodels that were stranded at a ski resort and have developed an amazon lesbian tribe of extreme action sport bitches that live in the mountains and have cuddling sessions in the hot tub and on bear rugs in front of a crackling fireplace

This odly reminded me of that its always sunny in Philadelphia episode where the gang was at a ski resort and Charlie got to fuck a hot hooker without know she was a hooker.

season 3 is really good, way better than TWD, but season 1 and 2 ... no. too much mommy.

Why are you easily triggered son?

>Also I feel like the writers wanted to create a whole thing where they wanted the audience to be rooting for the 'bad guys', but failed.
Who were the bad guys this season even supposed to be? I refuse to believe that anyone could think the ranchers were worse than the Natives here, they did a few bad things but almost nothing compared to Walker's tribe.

>Things The Ranchers/Otto did
Otto shot 3 Natives 20 years ago defending his cattle
Blew Walker out in court a bunch of times for his bullshit land claims
Blamed that families death on the Natives(this was Madison)
Killed 4 Natives getting back Alicia(This was also Madison)
Stole Walker's relics and heirlooms(Madison again)
Said mean things to Ophelia after giving her water and telling her to travel at night and turn back(she didn't do either)

>Things Walker/The Natives did
Killed a bunch of Otto's cattle 20 years ago and trespassed on his land
Shot down a random Helicopter assuming it belonged to Otto and killing multiple people
Ambushed and slaughtered a search party and then strapped one of the ranch leaders to a chair after scalping him so he would be pecked at by the crows
Forced the next search party to return to the ranch barefoot with no supplies
Terrorized people that had never been hostile to them
Pretended to honor a peace deal only to send a spy to poison the ranch with anthrax
Forced the ranch to kill their leader in return for a most likely bogus peace deal
Literally admitted that they are doing this because they are asspained about 200 year old events and there is no "white laws" to protect people from them

How are these groups even comparable?

>Literally fuck white people

agree, she should have told him she was a coalburner.

What? when?

episode 7, third season, I think she should warn people that she was burning coal in the past.

Oh fuck, you mean the boyfriend in season one. Didn't he die like 5 minutes into the first episode?

Yeah, he got sick and died pretty quickly into the first episode.

I'm still waiting for fat acne kid from the high school to come back as the survival god we were promised. 3 SEASON IN THE MAKING. OUR GOD WILL ARISE.

Her being stranded in the desert is her own fault. She was the one who decided to walk to Santa Fe on foot. If she didn't meet "da ebil white man", she would still drop down because of the heat. Otto did nothing wrong.

avclub.com/tvclub/fear-walking-dead-highlights-how-awful-white-peopl-257771
>Fear The Walking Dead highlights how awful white people are

What was Unser even doing out there so far from his ranch? Why was Lou Diamond Phillips looking for water in a land devoid of all water?

it's funny how they stole Kate's backstory from Lost for Madison. considering they were both on that show together it can't be a coincidence

just saying that if you get lucky with a grill she should tell you if she is a coalburner BEFORE doing the nasty, maybe the guy wants to know, I would.

I thought it sounded familiar. They presented the scene rather dramatically, but it just made Madison come across as an unstable psychopath because you can't empathize with her situation without first seeing her father's behavior firsthand.

Then Nick just barges in and blows the poor old man away because he shot holes into his prized table from Pier 1 Imports

The finale wasn't bad. Otto was in the right and everyone can see that. Madison only got him killed so her family would survive. It has never been more than that. I'm more upset about them stealing the russian cosmonaut angle from z nation desu.

In all honesty though

>Ofelia steals car while everyone at the hotel has to fight for their life
>She fucks off into the desert like a retard
>Some guy offers her water and y'know doesn't kill her on the spot
>haha you'd be trouble at my ranch go along now (:
>She proves him right by literally fucking poisoning people when she gets back to the ranch

Also Walker is a faggot too. He doesn't care about the land, he just wanted revenge on the Ottos.

>That hamfisted Madison backstory
"Kids! I know I have messed up a lot and destroyed every group we have ever found, but It's only because I had an abusive father and I don't know how else to protect my family!"

Good god.

I made the mistake of going to reddit to see what the normie opinion on the finale was since Imdb doesn't have message boards anymore. They are actually equating Otto making a mean comment to her to poisoning the ranch with anthrax. and they are all praising Madison for killing him and doing everything to protect her family.

Reddit. not even once.

they sound like the same people who defend Skyler

They are just having a competition to see which character is the edgiest.

Otto needed to die because Madison just wanted to kill everything and she forced them into a corner. Otto was right about everything, though. Who knows what will happen with Daniel, Olefia, and Victor though. It'd be nice to see them not reunite because its the end of the world and all.

>Say what you will about TWD but at least they stuck together and were diverse without it being in your face or about some SJW agenda.

It's almost like you forgot about that scene at the party in Alexandria where Jesse turn to Rick and unironically says something along the lines of;

>The apocalypse is not so bad, because so many people from different backgrounds are now together, without all the racist bullshit

>Madison murdered her dad when she was a little girl
Jesus, no wonder she's a cold bitch. She might be the most deadly creature in the show since Shane.

>Chile
El Salvador, you retard.

>Fear lets Daniel kill every minority who opposes him in the slightest

what did they mean by this?

>Ranch goes to shit, Madison & Co. move back north into California
>get picked up by a War Boy party outside of Sacramento
>taken into what looks like a forrtress made of wrought steel and writhing zombie bodies that wail eternally to the heavens
>brought before the leader
>it's fat acne survivor kid from season 1
>ruler of everything on the coast from Sacramento up to Seattle
>worshipped as a messiah by thousands of survivors who owe him their lives
>an army of veteran warriors under his thrall who hold the power of life and death in their hands wherever they roam in his expanse
>they know him as the Dominator
>and he has a Plan
>his people know him as the Dominator

>projectfreetv is down
any alternatives?

I use solarmovie. I assume they have it up by now but I watched it on my TV this time.

thanks

Why did the OogaBoogaTribesmen not attack the ranch after they poisoned the sentries, and instead gave the Ranchies time to recuperate and retaliate?

Time period are jewish now
Sup Forums.Not even once

>it's a dominator goes full kurtz mode after the accutane gives him acute psychosis episode

I'm still mad that they killed Travaas. Apparently they did that, because there was nothing else to do with him storywise. And yet they keep dragging Alicia along, even though she was irrelevant the entire series.

they were filimg FTWD on my street last week

t. mexican nigga

I mean, COME ON AMERICA. It's 2015!