Is Sup Forums aware of just how degenerate Western society has become?

Is Sup Forums aware of just how degenerate Western society has become?

Men are afraid to get married and have children, which is essential to the survival of a nation.

Women wear the sluttiest clothing in their wardrobe. People go onto social media so they can get hook ups and have casual sex. Sodomy is considered acceptable and healthy.

The West has become Gomorrah.

Have you been living under a rock?

And im sure youre such a good example for western society to follow

Times arent exactly getting better, i think people should be wary about having kids unless theyre in the financial position to do so

Its all (((their))) fault for infiltrating the education system and social media, twitsting it to cultural marxists views.

AfD is failing in Germany. Poll numbers dropping like a stone.

All over for them, forever.

People are becoming wary of having families because living "wild and free" is more important to them than raising the next generation. Either that or they are afraid of getting castrated by the Marriage Corporation™

Nihilism at its finest.

>Men are afraid to get married and have children
have to tried to find out why, or you just don't care

>People go onto social media so they can get hook ups and have casual sex.
so what?

>Women wear the sluttiest clothing in their wardrobe.
to attract males

they are higher then they where ever befor, lying faggot

>so what?
The amount of illegitimate births have skyrocketed.
So what?
That is just a contributing factor to the crime increase.
>to attract males
What are we, apes? Don't you believe decency? Are you even a Jew?

Na, it's consistently on something like 11-12%. Forsa is rigged against AfD, the cuck in charge even once publicly said that "the afd needs to be fought"

Literally half the threads here are complaining about some form of degeneracy

Does anyone know where Noor Salman is?

>Literally half the threads here are complaining about some form of degeneracy
Good. People need to complain about these cancers more. They are slowly killing us.

They are so low power, there is no saving them. It is all over for Germany.

All over, forever.

They will get liberated by "you know who" eventually.

Yes, Hillary will one day lead their nation.

So sad, forever.

The pendulum swings, my brother.

Well OP let's look at marriage as a business contract
You're basically betting someone half of your money that they will love you forever.

I found out through my parents that love doesn't mean shit after a few years, it's the trust and respect for eachother that matters.
Look around, are half of the women you see worth the respect? She's gone through half of your friends, still think she's marriage material? Only poor fools marry young, instead you should look to marry when you're financially able to a much younger woman, preferably have all your assets in someone else's name.

Also, divorce rates are sky high, and men don't initiate them because they like having all their stuff.

So please op, explain why men shouldn't be afraid?

>She's gone through half of your friends
Did she rape them? No? Then maybe all of them are a part of the problem too?

I didn't mean to imply it is men's fault.

The reason's for not wanting to marry are either they do not want to have to provide for a family (Nihilism) or they are worried they might get get screwed over by the Marriage Corporation™.

>Did she rape them
Haha a woman cannot rape a man