I used to support Trump. I've seen the corruption in Washington...

I used to support Trump. I've seen the corruption in Washington. I've seen the bad trade deals take place and devastate American communities. I've seen Hillary rig the primaries against Bernie Sanders. I've seen her illegal use of a private server to make illegal transactions with foreign governments to sell out the American people. But Trump has recently mad a slightly outrageous comment. He's really in for it this time after this latest one. This is it.

Needless to say, I no longer care about her lawless behaviour and track record of betraying the American people for a profit. I am now voting for Hillary Rodham Clinton, I'm ready to break that glass ceiling and show the world that women can achieve the impossible if they try.

checked..'em..?

Thanks for your blog.

Some """"""people"""""" are supposedly saying this but I cant tell if real or CTC shill

>i'm voting for hillary
>austalian
yeah okay

It's 3am in the morning here, fuck off roleplayer.

shiieeeet i need to sleep

I'm voting that Black Lives Matter comes to Australia to expose your Abbo cruelty.

>3am
4u

>he doesn't live in the east time zone

>he doesnt live on the space station, rendering timezone useless

Freaking Aussie shitposting

dear diary,

today, i collected many shekels and (((you)))

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/0N1ROBl1
(replace spaces with dots)

This game, man.

I barely thought it would live up to the hype, let alone exceed it. I've been playing for four hours straight across only two systems and about five planets/moons, and it has been absolutely and utterly humbling. My breath is being taken away at every turn.

I just drowned trying desperately to make my way out of a dark underwater cave on a cold, lonely, massive planet, with ominous growling startling me from far across some rocky, eroded mountains against the backdrop of a massive dark blue system. Earlier I was marveling at a herd of grazing antelope-like creatures on a little yellow paradise of a moon with a pink sky. Creatures were screeching in the distance and tinkling piano chords played in the background.

I very much appreciate the technical and leveling aspects such as mining and trading, but most of all, this game has been an extremely emotional experience for me so far. I could barely pull myself away from my first system once I acquired the warp cell. No matter what I'm looking at, I have this excitement and this wonder and frustration that I am inevitably missing so much. I have never, EVER felt this lost. Space just beckons, wordlessly. What a beautiful, beautiful, titanic game. I have no words.

Enjoy, everyone. And thank you, Sean and Hello Games. Jeez Louise.

>He doesn't just live in anime world

It's like she doing a double Heil Hitler and they call us NAZI'S!

Yeah chances are you are a stupid aussie trash or you're too incompetent to enter a voting booth anyways.

Hey op. I'm laying in bed.
I didn't brush my teeth.
My mouth smells like taco bell ground meat.
I didn't eat any taco bell or ground meat.
What could this be?

>3am in the morning

Is this a meme?

Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Jesus Christ, dis here nigga iz not suitable fo' da role o' prezident. He be uh fanatic an' uh racist pig, an' belongs in jail peep dis here sheeit in da hood brace yo'self foo'! don' make me shank ya! an' sheeit slap mah fro! peep this shit

It's 3am. There is trouble in the world.

Picture sums up 4pol perfectly. Back to 8pol for me.

>I am now voting for Hillary
>Australian
nice try, shill

7/10 satire, drunkenly chuckled.

>1 Post by this ID

Why do you guys keeping falling for this bait?

>I miss the old Trump, straight from the 'Go Trump
>Chop up the soul Trump, set on his goals Trump
>I hate the new Trump, the bad mood Trump
>The always rude Trump, spaz in the news Trump
>I miss the sweet Trump, chop up the beats Trump
>I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet Trump
>See I invented Trump, it wasn't any Trumps
>And now I look and look around and there's so many Trumps
>I used to love Trump, I used to love Trump
>I even had the pink necktie, I thought I was Trump
>What if Trump made a show, about Trump?
>Called "I Miss The Old Trump," man that would be so Trump
>That's all it was Trump, we still love Trump
>And I love you like Trump loves Trump